• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Oh no what a nightmare! Guess you wont make that mistake again lol.

Hope the Muscle Belt helps. If you want more you can get the recipe from a silver chest in Port City Lydira.

It was. But it was a learning opportunity.
Fuck the Karma. LOL
I hope so too.

Azuran

Banned
This was actually tougher than I thought but I got it in the end!

vcyJMC3.png

Now I can finally go back to TM farming and hopefully finish getting Gungnir before the next update drops.

wilstreak

The whole Tilith situation would be better if the best healer wouldn't be a timed exclusivity.

Not the best pic, here :

Wait, Tilith is a timed exclusive character?
If i don't get her in this banner, i won't have the chance for her in the future?

Thinking to seriously burn my 7 remaining tickets now.

Valentus

If i don't get her in this banner, i won't have the chance for her in the future?

she will be back, when we get her 6star form, and when Vargas arrives to global.

bonkeng

maybe if y'all keep talking about tilith YOU KNOW WHO will come back

as if by summoning

come to us in our darkest hour

latest

The whole Tilith situation would be better if the best healer wouldn't be a timed exclusivity.

Not the best pic, here :

rOeY8V1l.jpg

C OLD HEARTED WITCH
H EED OUR WARNING
I DEMAND YOU RETURN
L OVE WILL NOT SAVE YOU
L UST WILL NOT RULE YOU
Y OU HAVE YOUR ORDERS

8f32b2f97cab61612224210dc70659a552c85111_hq.gif

So since the unit calculator was updated I was able to get an exact idea of what my Luneth will look like soon.

Luneth 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Ability 4: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5482 MP: 192 ATK: 756 DEF: 256 MAG: 187 SPR: 163

Not bad.

I have all that, except a Luneth lol.

maybe if y'all keep talking about tilith YOU KNOW WHO will come back

as if by summoning

come to us in our darkest hour

latest

Not the best pic, here :

rOeY8V1l.jpg

So since the unit calculator was updated I was able to get an exact idea of what my Luneth will look like soon.

Luneth 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Brave Suit +51DEF+15%ATK+15%MAG
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: Lunge Combo +10%MP+20%ATK+20%DEF
Ability 4: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5482 MP: 192 ATK: 756 DEF: 256 MAG: 187 SPR: 163

Not bad.

Guys staaahp,I beg you. You just made me pull a 10+1. 2 Karl, No Tilith :(

Lyrian

There will be future BF banners for sure. At the minimum, she will be featured again when her 6* awakening is unlocked for Global. She has also shown up on other banners in JP as well.

robotuw

The arena has rewards for losing and for winning. Are those separate? So if you were willing to break your chain you could get 80 lapis from the arena every day?

Lyrian

The arena has rewards for losing and for winning. Are those separate? So if you were willing to break your chain you could get 80 lapis from the arena every day?

Unfortunately, no. The rewards are for the first five arena participations of the day, regardless of winning or losing (at least for now).

Muku

I think I'm done with Maxwell. It wouldn't be a problem if skill was involved, but it is 100% RNG. I just don't find that fun. It'll be another 5 years before Val's CoD is available again. -_-;

CCIE

Banned
Well... I got my 8K Karma right away. Now I wonder if I should go after the Moogle instead

3 tickets, 2 Demonic Life materia
or the TM Moogle?

wilstreak

I am just starting karma farming after i got Maxwell. Is Demonic Life Materia good if i have DKC with Dual Wield?
Or is it too redundant with Refia and Cecil constant enhancement?

I knew i can imagine the situation where the healer is to tied up to do Emboldement/Cheer, but is it way too specific and way more useful to use the slot for other ability?

I'm ready for my triple 6* Exdeath team bros. At least for arena I'm ready!

Imagine how many people streak would you be able to bury with Triple DualCast meteor. LOL.
Now Arena would be more unpredictable than ever.

Lyrian

Well... I got my 8K Karma right away. Now I wonder if I should go after the Moogle instead

or the TM Moogle?

How much more are you willing to farm Karma?

If you are going to farm more, you can always look at your total on Thursday and make a decision then.

Otherwise, if you are going to stop, I'd say the materia. Tickets and the moogle will be available in future events. It is impossible to say if the Demonic Life materia will ever be available again in a future event.

Acerac

Banned

or the TM Moogle?

Demonic Life seems pretty great for tough situations. I went for both of them immediately after grabbing the tank materia.

Azuran

Banned
Gah, I'm not used to having this much power. Dual Wield has opened my eyes and I finally ascended to a higher plane of existence.

I can't wait for Gungnir to be done so I can make my Elza even more powerful :3

Kouriozan

Exdeath was my first units I rerolled for at the soft launch.
Rerolling is taking more time than expected, so far I got 4 Maria and 3 Penelo and one of each were my only 4 stars so far, no 5 stars yet. Still got none of the best roll list on Reddit.
Thankfully I have still a lot of time before serious events drop.

EDIT : YES! Complaining on GAF somehow works. <3

eYhj6oOl.jpg

(Yeah, the game wasn't translated in French for the soft launch)

I'll be really happy when I'll awake him to 6*.

Valentus

but what about bartz? What has Bartz to offer in his 6star form?

Well:

+20% ATK/MAG when equiped with sword
+20% HP
+10% HP/MP/ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Sacrifice (fully recovers a unit's HP/MP and bartz explodes)
+20% ATK
+20% DEF
Seeker Blade (270% ST 2 attacks, and -20% wind resistance)
Wind Barrage (5x80% wind physical attacks to random targets)
Cyclone Slash (540% 1 hit ST hybrid attack)

Bartz is a well balanced unit, and the heavy hitter some of you may be lacking. Exdeath is the star of this evolution batch, but bartz is no joke.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Well:

+20% HP
+20% ATK
+20% DEF

Bartz is a well balanced unit, and the heavy hitter some of you may be lacking. Exdeath is the star of this evolution batch, but bartz is no joke.

If only I had the proper gear for him. -_-

wilstreak

Doublehand or Deathbringer ?

My DW TMR is ready.
My other currently running TMR is Exca, Sakurafubuki, Blade mastery and Dualcast.

I am concerned that DW makes DKC more fragile, but is doublehand good enough substitute?

NomarTyme

Well:

+20% HP
+20% ATK
+20% DEF

Not sleeping on Bartz. Chiz is severely lacking right now..... need that 6 star upgrade ASAP.

Valentus

Doublehand or Deathbringer ?

My DW TMR is ready.
My other currently running TMR is Exca, Sakurafubuki, Blade mastery and Dualcast.

I am concerned that DW makes DKC more fragile, but is doublehand good enough substitute?

I think Donkey Kong is more powerfull with doublehanded. Because you concentrate all the power in just 1 hit and you lose still 20% of HP.

With dual weild, you divide the power in 2 hits, and lose 20% on each hit, so for the same damage of doublehanded you lose 40% hp instead of 20%

scarlet

Seriously, I rarely had 1st turn in arena. First 5 rounds I got 2nd against Lightning!

And all 5 times she used blitz. And killed my Refia. And we had "draw" and I lost again.

wilstreak

I think Donkey Kong is more powerfull with doublehanded. Because you concentrate all the power in just 1 hit and you lose still 20% of HP.

With dual weild, you divide the power in 2 hits, and lose 20% on each hit, so for the same damage of doublehanded you lose 40% hp instead of 20%

okay thanks Valentus. I will work on my Bartz then.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
in late december should come the chizuru-Rain 6star upgrade.

Rain 6star is a gamechanger for almost all the F2P players, because is the full package in support.

December could potentially be a mess. We're about 3 Mogking events back and good chance at either player choice banners, special units, or something along those lines. We're also really overdue for a maze. And every time they release a later banner, those FFZero and FFXIII units become more outdated.

Probably best if they drop the Mog King events to them.

The TM grind really never ends, does it? I just realized that after getting Excalibur, two Dualcasts, and a second Dual Wield... well, I need to get Letters and Arms for Exdeath and Ramza, along with a few Mag +30%s.

I will be so happy when I'm mostly done with these solo TMs. This is by far the hardest, most boring slog the game has to offer.

I yearn for a party full of Lunas, Celeses, Agriases, Lennas, Karls, and Shantottos so that I can do something in a couple of days rather than wait what feels like forever; and I've got to reduce the amount of dupes I have. It's nearly ridiculous.

Veggy

I decided to use a summon ticket today since its been a while since I summoned anything (been saving lapis for future 11 pulls) and....Elza actually dropped!

So now my team is Refia, Agrias, Cecil, Kefka and Elza (Well I'm using Garland until I max out Elza (with both Kefka and Agrias getting 6 stars in future, I know Garland is also getting one and he's meant to be pretty damn strong when he does)

I think for a F2P player I've been pretty damn lucky lol, I still need a Zidane for his TM though :(

Syntsui

Way too many people got Elza with either tickets or dailies here, this is the luckiest community of the planet. Congrats to you all!

CCIE

Banned
So who do you think the units are this week? We should find out in the next 24 hours, right? I still would like to know what happened to the FFXIII banner. Would really like to pull Snow or Hope...

People were saying you shouldn't fuse a base unit into another for the 5% tm boost, but instead grind tm on it first then fuse it since it combines.

Unless I'm missing something, there's no real long term advantage to this is there? Sure you're grinding TM on 3 Zidanes at once now, so Zidane TMs faster, but you're sacrificing those 2 slots in your party when you could be TMing multiple guys. So the net effect is the same, you justput everything into 1 guy instead of spreading it across multiple, right?

Muku

So who do you think the units are this week? We should find out in the next 24 hours, right? I still would like to know what happened to the FFXIII banner. Would really like to pull Snow or Hope...

Tillith killed Snow and Hope.

I hope we get something interesting in all honesty. This BF stuff is kind of meh in terms of units. At least it feels that way to me.

EDarkness

Way too many people got Elza with either tickets or dailies here, this is the luckiest community of the planet. Congrats to you all!

Seriously. I wish I was that lucky. Maybe all my luck is being saved for Tidus... (I hope.)

Sadly, I didn't get any Brave Frontier banner characters. Nothing but troll gold crystals. Today, I pulled Fran for my daily and then used the ticket they gave us for Maxwell and got...Fran again. Ugh.

Anyone know why they gave us a summon ticket for Maxwell?

kevyward

This trial is so frustrating... I can beat it no problem, I can survive a bunch of rounds, but I can't wait an hour to evoke diablos and survive no matter what I try...

Muku

This trial is so frustrating... I can beat it no problem, I can survive a bunch of rounds, but I can't wait an hour to evoke diablos and survive no matter what I try...

I hear that. Plus the RNG being a shithead doesn't help making it take forever. Just total crap.

Lyrian

December could potentially be a mess. We're about 3 Mogking events back and good chance at either player choice banners, special units, or something along those lines. We're also really overdue for a maze. And every time they release a later banner, those FFZero and FFXIII units become more outdated.

Probably best if they drop the Mog King events to them.

Yeah, the situation is getting to be rather awkward.

We now know that FF5 is this coming weekend with 99% certainty based upon the pending unit upgrades.

Then, after that exploration, would be the Dark Fina event in 2 weeks time. That's going to be extremely awkward, as the FF13 banner will be next, which will mean both FF Zero banners will be temporarily skipped. Then, there will surely be a Xmas/New Years event, which will surely be a Mog King event as well, which will further push back all the Mog King banners even more...

Yup, that's a headache in the making.

I decided to use a summon ticket today since its been a while since I summoned anything (been saving lapis for future 11 pulls) and....Elza actually dropped!

So now my team is Refia, Agrias, Cecil, Kefka and Elza (Well I'm using Garland until I max out Elza (with both Kefka and Agrias getting 6 stars in future, I know Garland is also getting one and he's meant to be pretty damn strong when he does)

I think for a F2P player I've been pretty damn lucky lol, I still need a Zidane for his TM though :(

Another Elza gaffer? Wow, this is insane. Grats on the sweet pickup!

Lyrian

Should be FF5 because an exploration is up next and all of the announced upgraded units perfectly match the FF5 banner in JP.

How many times are you going to change your avatar? Going to start calling you Mystique ;)

Veggy

Yeah, the situation is getting to be rather awkward.

We now know that FF5 is this coming weekend with 99% certainty based upon the pending unit upgrades.

Then, after that exploration, would be the Dark Fina event in 2 weeks time. That's going to be extremely awkward, as the FF13 banner will be next, which will mean both FF Zero banners will be temporarily skipped. Then, there will surely be a Xmas/New Years event, which will surely be a Mog King event as well, which will further push back all the Mog King banners even more...

Yup, that's a headache in the making.

*Patiently waits for Orlandu*

Acerac

Banned
People were saying you shouldn't fuse a base unit into another for the 5% tm boost, but instead grind tm on it first then fuse it since it combines.

Unless I'm missing something, there's no real long term advantage to this is there? Sure you're grinding TM on 3 Zidanes at once now, so Zidane TMs faster, but you're sacrificing those 2 slots in your party when you could be TMing multiple guys. So the net effect is the same, you justput everything into 1 guy instead of spreading it across multiple, right?

More or less, but it is more beneficial to get the powerful TMs sooner as opposed to dividing your efforts among a number of candidates.

CCIE

Banned
Just figure I would change my avatar around a little... Found a Gilgamesh picture I actually like (concept artwork from FFIX), so I will stick with it through the new banner. Hope it will help me attain him. I'm kind of partial to the luneth avatar, personally. I'm going to change it around from time to time, all FF characters of course. And preferably animated artwork.

C-murph congrats! Same to you Eggy! I would personally just like to pull a second Gafgarrion or my first Garland in the next couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom