• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were saying you shouldn't fuse a base unit into another for the 5% tm boost, but instead grind tm on it first then fuse it since it combines.

Unless I'm missing something, there's no real long term advantage to this is there? Sure you're grinding TM on 3 Zidanes at once now, so Zidane TMs faster, but you're sacrificing those 2 slots in your party when you could be TMing multiple guys. So the net effect is the same, you justput everything into 1 guy instead of spreading it across multiple, right?

Naturally, it depends. If you absolutely know that you'll only need one of a given TM (say, Aegis Shield on your tank, for instance), then sure: fuse those Leos to clear out dupes, though it'd be far easier to put multiple ones in your party and grind them at the same time. Similarly, if you're pulling Rydias, Kriles, Penelos, Vivis, etc., just fuse them together because you're going to pull a ton of them regardless and you'll never prioritize Thundaga.

Using your Zidane example though, you shouldn't fuse him AT ALL. Dual Wield is the best TM there is, so fusing it gets you to the end zone 5% faster, but you also lose out on ... getting another Dual Wield.

Muku

GrEbjNq.png

Tilith Get!... Finally.

Congrats!!!

Also regarding Orlandu being forever from now... :( Guess I'll have the tickets saved up for him then.

Celegus

I lost a 95 streak when my wife texted me... worst part was the battle was won. I just hadn't clicked through it yet.... arfhhghgshg!!!

Hopefully it was an important text and not a picture of the dog like mine usually sends (not that I'm complaining)? That really sucks though, so close...

chrono01

I decided to use a summon ticket today since its been a while since I summoned anything (been saving lapis for future 11 pulls) and....Elza actually dropped!

So now my team is Refia, Agrias, Cecil, Kefka and Elza (Well I'm using Garland until I max out Elza (with both Kefka and Agrias getting 6 stars in future, I know Garland is also getting one and he's meant to be pretty damn strong when he does)

I think for a F2P player I've been pretty damn lucky lol, I still need a Zidane for his TM though :(
Congrats on the Elza! Nice to see another GAF member get her, despite me failing to do so.

Maxed out my lenna and a tilith drops -_-
Guess it's time to start over.

GrEbjNq.png

Tilith Get!... Finally.
Congrats on the Tilith, you two!

Jeffrey

yeah getting wrecked by Destiny.

flash back to Maxwell back in brave frontier, but this is worse because the event is on a time limit :/

stressing about mobile games, about politics, about work. Tis not the life lol.

Hopefully it was an important text and not a picture of the dog like mine usually sends (not that I'm complaining)? That really sucks though, so close...

Pretty important, she wanted to make sure she could come back from grocery shopping and not wake up the kids. Their room is right below the garage.

You mean Ex Wife.
Lol, no, honestly I would rather lose a streak than wake up a 3.5 yr old and a 1.5 yr old. It would take another two hours for them to sleep...

There is always next week for the 100 streak

bonkeng

Dammit. Was supposedly done on karma farming with 66 karma left.

But now nrg was full when i logged back in and quickly went into A Champion Ablaze.

Guess I'll farm a bit more and take 1 more Materia :/

1 Demonic Life and 2 Attackers Authority left.

Which one do you guys think is the better one? I only want 1.

Lyrian

Just figure I would change my avatar around a little... Found a Gilgamesh picture I actually like (concept artwork from FFIX), so I will stick with it through the new banner. Hope it will help me attain him. I'm kind of partial to the luneth avatar, personally. I'm going to change it around from time to time, all FF characters of course. And preferably animated artwork.

C-murph congrats! Same to you Eggy! I would personally just like to pull a second Gafgarrion or my first Garland in the next couple of days

Dammit. Was supposedly done on karma farming with 66 karma left.

But now nrg was full when i logged back in and quickly went into A Champion Ablaze.

Guess I'll farm a bit more and take 1 more Materia :/

1 Demonic Life and 2 Attackers Authority left.

Which one do you guys think is the better one? I only want 1.

Demonic Life. Craftable 10% ATK materia will be available on Thursday.

Any FFXV cross over planned ?

Nobody knows yet. If there is, Gumi is keeping it **very** close to their vest.

I had a 110+ streak last week but I didn't see an achievement come up or anything *shrugs*

You should have a gold arena trophy for a 100 streak with 500 lapis waiting for you. Go claim it :)

Pejo

Man I was looking ahead to getting the materials together for Exdeath and Bartz 6*, and couldn't help but notice what a huge upgrade Bartz gets. Do both his new wind barrage and single target moves proc twice with Dual Wield?

I have a feeling a lot of people are getting some very nice team upgrades this week. In an ideal world, that would mean they remove Cecil from their Arena teams, but we all know that won't happen.

damn waste of time having to single out Cecil every freaking fight....

Lyrian

At least you didn't lose that 11 nrg.

That could potentially be 0.1% on your TMs.

That's true.

And my last arena fight of the night crashed again. /sigh

There goes all the ranking progress gained by the free orbs from leveling up. I'll lose all of the gains from that from the inefficiencies in lost points from rebuilding the streak back up again.

These crashes better be fixed on Wednesday night, Gumi.

Rixa

I needed to do no KO mission in Maxwell dungeon. So loaned one ~607 ATK Elza, went in with CoD / CoD / Refia / Cecil / Exdeath (DC Ultima).

After 2 turns:

1-Capture.PNG

I didn't expect to do 1m damage in 2 turns. Who needs Full Break :p

Pejo

So as far as overnight TM macros go, what are you guys using now? Are you making your own or did you download a script? I like the script download ones because they take crashes/daily check in rewards into account, something I can never time correctly to get my custom ones working.

bonkeng

Are people using memu successfully? I've tried the latest versions of both memu and nox and neither can stay up for more than a few hours without crashing. Minimizing it also seems to make it crash. Memu was working great for me before the latest exvius update last week.

Same here. Latest Memu keeps lagging.

Nox constantly crashes, but at least it gets going for a few hours.

Muku

Wow that discounted FFT is nice. Already own it on ipad.

DAMN YOU DUANE MUCKING IT UP WITH YOUR UGLY FACE

Also ugh a harp

Rixa

No Mercedes damn.
But as I have 0 Bartz and 1 Exdeath I will pull from this banner. Faris is the troll of this banner :D

Already have Exdeath and BUTTS THE ONLY RAINBOW CRYSTAL I'VE EVER SEEN.

Not gonna bother pullling, I don't have the luck of the devil some of you guys do pulling 5 stars on dailies.

tuffymon

My buddy who's been playing for 2 weeks has insane summoning luck... I wish I could make this up... He's pulled a total of 8 rainbows 6 of which were 5 star base. What makes it worse is hes only dropped only a $20 in the game... Dkc, Ramza, Luneth, Elza x3... I'm happy for him, and I hate him :O

Rixa

So, what's this about those illegal services that they are investigating for TMs?

I think its what Reddit calls APK injection. Ie. hacked accounts. Few days ago I saw whalish pic of unit. Except it had 3x30% ATK materias. Well thing is that global doesn't have those materias...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So, what's this about those illegal services that they are investigating for TMs?

I would assume its the APK injection ive read about because some people had Maxwells TM just a couple hours after her release...and multiple of it too.

robotuw

I think its what Reddit calls APK injection. Ie. hacked accounts. Few days ago I saw whalish pic of unit. Except it had 3x30% ATK materias. Well thing is that global doesn't have those materias...

Hope it's just that. I could keep playing if they somehow made TM farming impossible (though it would suck), but if I get banned for it I'm done. No way I'm starting again from scratch at this point.

Edit: Daily pull was a gold...Terra. Could be worse I guess but I really didn't need a third.

Rixa

I would assume its the APK injection ive read about because some people had Maxwells TM just a couple hours after her release...and multiple of it too.

Yeah saw that pic too, to have Maxwell TM 2h after Maxwell :D. But then I saw pic in Reddit that had 3 materias of 30% ATK. Maxwell TM is 30% ATK & MAG.

Alkez

I was planning to pull on the next banner as I don't have bartz, but decided to use some tickets today.

XvSjYxUl.png

Lol! Nvm. Will not be pulling next week then haha (I know Gilgamesh is very good but I just don't have the resources to try get him).

scarlet

I was planning to pull on the next banner as I don't have bartz, but decided to use some tickets today.

XvSjYxUl.png

Lol! Nvm. Will not be pulling next week then haha (I know Gilgamesh is very good but I just don't have the resources to try get him).

Congrats!

Same situation here.

I have 3 Exdeath. 1 Bartz.

Pretty sure my chance of getting Gilgamesh is below 0%. So probably not pulling.

Acerac

Banned
I have nothing from the new banner myself so I can't wait for it to show up.

If I can just get Gilgamesh I'd be happy. ;)

Since I already have Exdeath and 3 Bartz's, I'm just doing dailies since my chances at getting a Gilgamesh are most likely nil. I'm more excited for the new world missions, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom