• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

Well, I just finally got enough lumber to make a second shining splendor lol. That's mostly doing two runs of earth shrine exploration every day. Yay for that I guess? I don't think I'm even using the first one at the moment.

Lyrian

Oh god if all these Final Fantasy leaks are true I will be in heaven. Please be real....probably won't be though.

Yeah.... I'm super mega skeptical of this.

Square sells all of these games seperately on all sorts of platforms, shy of toaster ovens.

Why would they give all of that up for a single disc collection? That doesn't make business sense, unless none of them really sell at all anymore and the collection is full price retail.

Also, the glorious return of low-poly FF13 dog in 1080p60? Why.gif

Square sells all of these games seperately on all sorts of platforms, shy of toaster ovens.

Why would they give all of that up for a single disc collection? That doesn't make business sense, unless none of them really sell at all anymore and the collection is full price retail.

Bruh I will buy FF13 collection in an instant in all its shitty glory.

Valentus

because if you dont have enough "fuck lightning" in 1080p, now you can say it in 4k and HDR!

Whales

Banned
hey guys, im lost as to what TM I should get next. plz help

What I got:
-DW
-Blade mastery

Whats in the oven: Excalibur, Sakurafubuki, Power of creation, genji gloves

I have no clue which TM to add to my team

what I have that could be interesting to TM:

- Doublehand
- Gungnir
-Ultima
-Romadan pistol
-More excaliburs
-Kaiser knuckles
-Barrage
-Maybe minerva bustier??

seriously, no clue which one to go for. I would go for the kaiser knuckles but I dont have a snow yet, without his TM they dont look worth it... Maybe I should pull until I get snow. Help anyone?

Valentus

hey guys, im lost as to what TM I should get next. plz help

What I got:
-DW
-Blade mastery

Whats in the oven: Excalibur, Sakurafubuki, Power of creation, genji gloves

I have no clue which TM to add to my team

what I have that could be interesting to TM:

- Doublehand
- Gungnir
-Ultima
-Romadan pistol
-More excaliburs
-Kaiser knuckles
-Barrage
-Maybe minerva bustier??

seriously, no clue which one to go for. I would go for the kaiser knuckles but I dont have a snow yet, without his TM they dont look worth it... Maybe I should pull until I get snow. Help anyone?

depends of what you want to do.

I think that one must have first a super mega op unit, and then diversify to the rest, because only 1 op unit makes the difference than 5 units with 1 or 2 TMs.

So, you will have the following:

dual weild
blade mastery

And soon you will have:

Excalibur, sakura, PoC, Gengi gloves

So, your gilgamesh should be after that:

Excalibur
Sakurafubuki
Dark Helm
Force Armor
Genji glove
Hero ring

Blade Mastery
Power of Creation
????
????

Do you have gaffgarion? because if you do, then bracer is a must.
Do you have karls? because if you do, his TM is a must too

If not, then i can say your gilgamesh is finished at this point, so you must ask yourself, what unit you want to make next?

You want a secondary high damage unit? or Power your Refia?

Whales

Banned
depends of what you want to do.

I think that one must have first a super mega op unit, and then diversify to the rest, because only 1 op unit makes the difference than 5 units with 1 or 2 TMs.

So, you will have the following:

dual weild
blade mastery

And soon you will have:

Excalibur, sakura, PoC, Gengi gloves

So, your gilgamesh should be after that:

Excalibur
Sakurafubuki
Dark Helm
Force Armor
Genji glove
Hero ring

Blade Mastery
Power of Creation
????
????

Do you have gaffgarion? because if you do, then bracer is a must.
Do you have karls? because if you do, his TM is a must too

If not, then i can say your gilgamesh is finished at this point, so you must ask yourself, what unit you want to make next?

You want a secondary high damage unit? or Power your Refia?

sadly didnt get any gaffgarions or karls

the second char id feel like powering would be my lightning for sure, but without bracers /BM even with high atk TMs should would feel meh... I can get her a gungir and romadan pistol tho

Valentus

sadly didnt get any gaffgarions or karls

the second char id feel like powering would be my lightning for sure, but without bracers /BM even with high atk TMs should would feel meh... I can get her a gungir and romadan pistol tho

Lightning:

Excalibur
Romandan Pistol
Black Cowl
Minerva Bustier
Hero Ring x2

Atk+10 x4

tuffymon

I was soooo close for the plant... I tried the aoe setup with Bonkeng's Gilga... All the specials went off after the second round and dropped Gilga, tank, healer, and confused Buttz. Phoenix down and elixir Gilga, another round of being hammered, and Gilga lived with 300~ hp... The only one alive was confused Butts, who killed Gilga himself. Did he not get the memo that we weren't on the Big Bridge? T.T Ah well, another time.

CCIE

Banned
Ah, I need my OP unit like now... so impatient. Of course, after hearing about the Greg's from Hell on this board, my 700 ATK Lightning will just be okay ;)

TM's have passed the halfway mark today, so still 2-3 weeks out... just running TM on my phone at the hotel. But people keep calling me...

I'm not touching the plant trial until my Lightning is ready.

Veggy

Did daily pull, got my first Miyuki

Decided to go for broke and use a summon ticket, got my first CoD :eek:

Since I have CoD now I decided to go kill the trial boss for the mace, having 2 breaker units is probably what made the fight pretty easy

Kouriozan

Them whales team, haha.

J8ffGOQl.jpg

Lyrian

Bruh I will buy FF13 collection in an instant in all its shitty glory.

I played all the way through all three games, even FF10-2-2, err 13-3, to play around with Lighntning's dresspheres.

because if you dont have enough "fuck lightning" in 1080p, now you can say it in 4k and HDR!

Because "the goddess shall not be forgotten" and all that? No, seriously.... wait, SQEX is serious about that, aren't they?

Them whales team, haha.

J8ffGOQl.jpg

I think I ran into that exact team yesterday. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Flambe

Man FRep is annoying me too lol, can't get the Image checking macro working so figured I'd try just simple tap recording by itself but after one round it fucking clicks in random places for whatever reason and selects earth shrine exploration ugh

Have a few friend slots still open. ID is 275,513,710. Currently have Elza lead but might switch to Lightning if she gets an event bonus later this week.

Zhadgon

Well I did pull a Vanille in this banner, I am sharing it, still one slot friend open my id. is 122, 944, 657 if anyone needs that 75% more.

Finally in the oven the Winged Saint, sorry for not posting much but I am very busy with work.

.n_n.

So played some FFXV tonight

First impressions are not good

So back to exvius i go. I think ive decided that im gonna grind the rest of this week for the moggle and cactuars and call it a day lol

leehom

Had to make a spreadsheet to keep up with the TM farming

Here's what I have planned after my first batch is finished.

1 Maxwell Power of Creation
2 Elza Atk 120, Dark
3 Karl Seal of Destruction
4 Gafgarion Atk 30, HP 15%
5 Hayate Atk 28, Def 25, Spr 25, Null Sleep

1 to 4 Ingus Letters and Arm
5 Dark Cecil Atk 120 dmg GS, Man-eater

1 to 4 Luna Barrage
1 to 3 Kain Gungnir
Kefka Mag 5, Spr 5, Null all ailments
Locke Atk 107 Throwing, Bird killer
Chizuru Blade Mastery
Bartz Double Hand

First off is to buff Elza with DW and over 700 dmg. Second batch is to buff Exdeath to over 600 mag. Third batch is to give DKC barrage and a good weapon, finish Gungnir for Elza and add another Rising Sun for CoD (if I ever get another Zidane), and another BM/DH for future.

Of course this is all tentative depending if I can pull a better melee character like Lightning/Lenneth or Orlandu. Only have two TM's right now (DH/BM) with DW, Rising Sun, Sbuarfiki, and 2 DC in the oven.

leehom

I'm loving Ffxv. Put in 40 hours in four days so far. Skipping sleep to play this. Currently on mission 3, lev 5 bounty hunter, max fishing and lev 7 on cooking, photography and the other skill. Lv 43 with 100k in the bank. Trying to complete all the bounties and quests before I advance the story. Over 120k gils saved up too.

What don't you like about it? Initially I thought it wasn't going to be good too, but I stuck with it and it's my third favorite FF game.

Celegus

Got all cactuars and winged saint baking, that went pretty quick considering the drop rate. I can give up the moogle, so just gonna focus on tickets and quartz and some mats I think.

Muku

Did daily pull, got my first Miyuki

Decided to go for broke and use a summon ticket, got my first CoD :eek:

Since I have CoD now I decided to go kill the trial boss for the mace, having 2 breaker units is probably what made the fight pretty easy

Damn man, congrats!! That's awesome!

So back to exvius i go. I think ive decided that im gonna grind the rest of this week for the moggle and cactuars and call it a day lol

I hated the beginning once I got past the first area I started to warm up to it and now I'm liking it a lot.

Celegus

Wouldn't want to hurt you lol congrats. I've also pulled 12 Rainbow crystals so it's all RNG in the end. But having an event with high costs but a low spawn rate of the boosting monster is pretty stupid.

Got me there, I'm still waiting on one of those (unless you count the one I saw in my dozen rerolls at launch)

I kinda don't know what to TM next. Gilgamesh is 1.5% away from mastery and I don't know who to replace him with. I have:

Locke
Bartz x2
Zidane
Gaffgarion x3
Freya
Arc
Golbez x2
Tellah
Kuja
Kefka
Ingus
Edge
Mustadio
Amarant
Hayate x2
Exdeath x5
Edgar
Garnet
Leo
Xiao
Terra
Faris
Rosa
Alma
CoD
Kain
Russell
Karl
Vanille
Sazh

TMs that are either already complete or baking in the oven are:

(Cecil) Excalibur
(Miyuki) Sakurafubuki
(Zidane) Dual Wield
(Gilgamesh) Genji Glove
(Refia) Mentality
(Chizuru) Blade Mastery [In Progress]
(Medius) Growth Egg [In Progress]
(Ludmille) Dualcast [In Progress]
(Bartz) Doublehand [In Progress]

Any thoughts on what I should do next?

Azuran

Banned
I don't know how you guys can subject yourself to farming this horrible event. I gave it a couple tries, got crap even when a cactuar showed up and then decided to call it quits for this week and fully focus on TM farming.

Muku

I don't know how you guys can subject yourself to farming this horrible event. I gave it a couple tries, got crap even when a cactuar showed up and then decided to call it quits for this week and fully focus on TM farming.

Yeah, not sure how folks can. Did a run of each on day it came out for completion stuff. Then ran PRO once more to finish daily. I just... can't. Even on that last run when I had my Sazh with me and we got a Cactaur, the count was just too awful to run again. I'll run one more day I'm sure for the daily to bring it back to 0. Other than that, unless they sweeten the pot for week two, I'm not going back.

Thinking of picking up some TM farming tonight. Because the plant hates me, so think I'll have to hold off on that for a while. Been leveling my second CoD and Chizuru since event felt bust to me. It's been productive. 6* secondary CoD is low 80s. Chizuru is doing well. Like 49/60 or so. I'm making progress on them at least so feel like it's better versus the event.

bonkeng

I also didn't farm it, except for the daily 300 gears. I'll farm it when Lightning gets the bonus.

I have two so deal.

Have 2 as well. This would've been a perfect trade lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom