• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

Thinking about trying a 10+1 on FFV banner to try for Gilgamesh. I already have 2 Exdeath, 3 Bartz and 1 Faris. Someone please stop me.

Syntsui

Would this setup put him above Cecil, or a good complement to Cecil in some fights?
Maybe? I understand they have different uses, it will depend on the fight. Cecil has a better cover passive + Curaja + Focus, WoL has great AoE debuffs, Raise and 100% Provoke.

So once we get this XIII event out of the way, what's the most likely to be next? FF II? A cross over? I think this was the last of the easily predictable banners to hit. Actually, I suppose there could be a Christmas banner for a couple weeks...

So once we get this XIII event out of the way, what's the most likely to be next? FF II? A cross over? I think this was the last of the easily predictable banners to hit. Actually, I suppose there could be a Christmas banner for a couple weeks...

It will assuredly be a Christmas/Holiday event and banner. I think FF Zero will be the next normal one but as always who knows

-- I need to focus on these trials but ain't happenin' with this no-DPS squad. Dangit.

(Talking about plant)

Bring an OP gilga and it's really easy. My main DPS is COD, but I didn't really use her for this. Just full break each part and Divider by Gilga and it takes about 4 turns. Healer, tank for support and that's about it.

Oh right, totally spaced Type-0. Dark Fina should indeed come soon since she's in the story now but not sure what other units she'll come with. I doubt she'd come in the holiday bundle, they'll want an xmas Fina for that if anything.

Is Dark Fina even better than 6* ExDeath?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Next week is FFXIII P2, following week will be FFBE Majin Fina, Mercedes, and two other characters.

Majin Fina is the go to Mage. Still the best in JPN.
Mercedes is alright, needs her TM to be useful.
Luka is the next best healer to Refia
And the other has a solid TM for tanks.

The banner is okayish

First half of FF Zero is junk.

Only decent character is Ace(Base 5) with a nice TM, but with ExDeath and Majin Fina. They would be better choices.

Second half is an alright one
Queen basically has the best TM Ability for Melee(30% ATK, 20% HP) and she is a decent character in general
And both 3* characters have decent TMs(One is 20% ATK and DEF, other is HP+MP)

I'll assume they'll combine the first two banners into one MogKing event. First week is the first one, second week is the other.

But before that, we should get the II Banner anyways

Good news is, if it is the FFBE next banner. Rain and Chizzy chan get upgraded

So starting Friday would be considered the 'best' time to start working the event since Lightning gets her boost....and they put up Cactaur Dunes.

Get rekt, Gumi.

tariniel

So starting Friday would be considered the 'best' time to start working the event since Lightning gets her boost....and they put up Cactaur Dunes.

Get rekt, Gumi.

Yeah I've only been doing the event enough to complete the daily quest this week. Still managed to get 6k gears but next week is when I'll do it more often. I have 2 Sazh and Lightning, add a Lightning friend and I think it will be alright (?). That's what, 500 gears per run? Still shitty.

Next week is FFXIII P2, following week will be FFBE Majin Fina, Mercedes, and two other characters.

You seem pretty sure about that. You workin for Gumi? ;p If so up our drop rates yo!

So since I haven't touched the Cactuars in the event yet and with the dunes coming this weekend I should be able to get my 2nd Luneth to 100 and my Elza to 100 finally...I may take a 2nd Exdeath there as well if I don't pull Lightning. So at least 2 more level 100's by Monday perhaps 3...yeah I'm good with that.

Its just the obvious choice . We díscussed that weeks ago.

Finally got the 30k moogle without using any refills, Next week i should have the other one

meh i wouldn't call anything obvious here anymore. Also grats on the Moogle and you truly are the greatest FFBE customer if you are going for that 70k Moogle lol.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You seem pretty sure about that. You workin for Gumi? ;p If so up our drop rates yo!

No, to both -_-

On a side note, Diablos, Ramuh, and Golem should all reach 40 for me to by the end of this event. And I have an extremely nice stack of Whites saved up for Carb.

Also, going to do dailies to see if I can get Snow

Iceman829

Damn I missed 1 orb refill today and now I lost losing my arena bonus. bleh good thing I'm in the 600s right now. I was 400 this morning. It really sucks gumi keeps wanting us to play 3 colosseum battles for the 50 daily lapis. I basically have to chose between 50 lapis a day or 2 trust moogles for the month because they decided to link the 2 game modes just to make money off people. I guess since I lost I'll try out a different arena lineup I was thinking about, but didn't want to jinx my streak

On the plus side I get my winged saints in 10hrs

Damn I missed 1 orb refill today and now I lost losing my arena bonus. bleh good thing I'm in the 600s right now. I was 400 this morning. It really sucks gumi keeps wanting us to play 3 colosseum battles for the 50 daily lapis. I basically have to chose between 50 lapis a day or 2 trust moogles for the month because they decided to link the 2 game modes just to make money off people. I guess since I lost I'll try out a different arena lineup I was thinking about, but didn't want to jinx my streak

Yeah, I agree the collo daily thing sucks. I just do it this way. I will skip it one day and if it pops up the next I will waste the 3 orbs on it and then skip the next and so on and so forth. Doing that I have been in the top 3k the whole time and not losing out on 50 Lapis basically every day.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Added in the Winged Saint.
Still need to get
-5 Tickets
-6* Mats
-Elixirs
-Winged Saint
About 39,700 Gears left. At 229 a run, that is 173 runs more. I can do about 24 runs a day, so give or take another week at the current rate, but once Lightning comes into play. It will be quicker and I'll switch out the rest of my characters, for characters to level. ^_^

I did just realize Chizzy and Rain are getting their 6* this month too. That's another two I need mats and Exp for....
I'm happy Rain is much cheaper than the others and should be cheaper on the Exp too.
Chizzy is another CoD for me, I don't have enough gear to pass around yet. I don't have a Miyuki, so Luneth will take priority and she'll be stuck with the Marasume with Doublehand.

Good news is, another 7 days at this event. I'll definitely should be able to get 50+ Sacred Crystals.

Muku

I like how they're all "BY POPULAR DEMAND!" BS. She was coming and yall knew it. In fact we got her earlier than expected so yall could milk folks early on. I know damn well I won't be getting Lightning, but will try to pull once she comes up.

Told myself on my main I would NOT pull. So far so good, since it isn't part of the daily... Pull on my alt though since it's further behind. Faris. Again. So tired of mfing Faris. Can I just burn her already? I have three on my alt account and like 2 on my main. I HATE YOU FARIS!!!!!!

This event, even if trying to future proof yourself, with getting the Winged thing just isn't worth it. At least not for my sanity. Unless I somehow manage to pull a Lightning
not going to be
then maybe some of the low end stuff. I just haven't felt the absolute urge on this one. Plus, for my own sanity, I felt it was better to leave it alone. Did some TM farming last night which felt more productive, even if it's just small gainage versus this event.

Gilbert was my last Rainbow pull I will hear no ill talk about Gilbert.

Damn.
Rainbow? My apologies..

Iceman829

Yeah, I agree the collo daily thing sucks. I just do it this way. I will skip it one day and if it pops up the next I will waste the 3 orbs on it and then skip the next and so on and so forth. Doing that I have been in the top 3k the whole time and not losing out on 50 Lapis basically every day.

I was running them in November once I knew I was safe. Right now I've just been working on building some points. Now with the streak broken I'll build that back up first. My new arena team won, but things were a bit strange. The AoE golem staff probably saved me some trouble and the team I faced wasn't amazing.

Does darkside consume more hp from the user if you are dual wielding? If so I might try the same setup and just moving some weapons and abilities around.

I haven't been following the JPN units all that much, so can you tell me what makes Majin Fina so good over other mages? Or is there a site I can go to and look up the JPN units that's translated to English?

Still trying to figure out if I should go all-in for Lightning, but if there are units on the horizon that are more appealing I might just go easy for Lightning and save up.

Xion86

Had to delete 5 GAF friends due to being inactive for 3-15 days (still kept Chilly though :p). Got lots more spaces, add me if you haven't already. Currently got Vanille shared with my best healer gear, but then go back to high MAG ExDeath or Luneth / Cecil.

ZhruDc6l.png

Looking forward to pulling Fang! :D

Syntsui

You dont need to skip. I'm doing them everyday and I'm still among the top 2k.

Its just the obvious choice . We díscussed that weeks ago.

Finally got the 30k moogle without using any refills, Next week i should have the other one
4 Snows + Gilga? Are you neglecting the Cactuars and the tickets?

You dont need to skip. I'm doing them everyday and I'm still among the top 2k.

Do you also wake up in the middle of the night to make sure you don't lose out on any orbs? I lose about 3-4 orbs a night because of sleep and I won't wake up to do it so I tend to get very close to falling out of the top 3k because of it. I am fine with how I am doing it now.

Jayhawk

Finally awakened my Luneth from farming 6* materials from this event. Gonna work on farming materials to awaken my Gilgamesh and Refia next to 6*. I still need a solid tank on my team. I should setup my system at home for TM farming sometime. All these units I have taking up space.

Syntsui

Do you also wake up in the middle of the night to make sure you don't lose out on any orbs? I lose about 3-4 orbs a night because of sleep and I won't wake up to do it so I tend to get very close to falling out of the top 3k because of it. I am fine with how I am doing it now.
Yeah, there is this detail. Im waking up at night.

I generally get about 6 hours of sleep at night. In bed by 12:30 am, up at 6:15 to see my wife off and get my son ready for school. I sometimes get up at 4 am, take a piss, and check FFBE. If I have orbs, I'm doing some arena. If I miss em, I don't really care. This is the first week where I've taken arena seriously. Currently sitting in the 280 range and bouncing between that and 500 if I'm on top of my orbs.

Yeah if I did that I would probably stop skipping the daily because that would make up the difference but with a 2 year old and a pregnant wife about to have another baby in a month I need all the sleep I can get now otherwise I will die in January haha.

Comically, I'm close to (or possibly am at this point) the only GAF vet remaining from the Global launch (159 days) who still hasn't pulled a Garnet yet.
200 days here. No Garnet either and only trolls from the three times I pulled a rainbows (Golbez, Duane, Vanille).

Comically, I'm close to (or possibly am at this point) the only GAF vet remaining from the Global launch (159 days) who still hasn't pulled a Garnet yet.

You're definitely not the only one. Been playing since soft launch and no Garnet, no rainbow crystal yet. If anyone should have a Garnet though it definitely should be you, hopefully that will happen soon!

c-murph

200 days here. No Garnet either and only trolls from the three times I pulled a rainbows (Golbez, Duane, Vanille).

No Garnet here either. I tried to get her so hard back on release. Ended up with like three extra Zidanes though.

A tedious grind for sure. I've only seen 1 gigantuar so far. Here's hoping the +100% bonus from Lightning makes it a bit less tedious..

They have to raise the rate. It's like stupid low.

-- i just lost 3 battles in the arena in a row and i'm mad about it

-- what is that damn attack turning petrifying all my units?

Golem Staff. Surprised you're just running into this.

1. Golem Staff.
2. Aoe attack.
3. ?
4. Profit.

It's cost me a few matches as well. Especially when the enemy goes first turn 3-4 times in a row and you're on the defensive.

Golem Staff. Surprised you're just running into this.

1. Golem Staff.
2. Aoe attack.
3. ?
4. Profit.

It's cost me a few matches as well. Especially when the enemy goes first turn 3-4 times in a row and you're on the defensive.

I've been able to recover from Golem's Staff attacks cause most of the time they target Cecil. I haven't had a team with that staff that had them going first alot though so I guess that is a good thing. I have had normal teams go first for 8 turns which sucks so bad cause you can't quite finish the job and it makes the matches way too long

The banner is okayish

First half of FF Zero is junk.

Only decent character is Ace(Base 5) with a nice TM, but with ExDeath and Majin Fina. They would be better choices.

Second half is an alright one
Queen basically has the best TM Ability for Melee(30% ATK, 20% HP) and she is a decent character in general
And both 3* characters have decent TMs(One is 20% ATK and DEF, other is HP+MP)

I'll assume they'll combine the first two banners into one MogKing event. First week is the first one, second week is the other.

But before that, we should get the II Banner anyways

Good news is, if it is the FFBE next banner. Rain and Chizzy chan get upgraded

Somewhere in here has to be Noctis right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom