• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this happened with one of my tickets this morning.

HK9u2roLvSmR3e47XGvXYJyZZ4q8wr31QPkvJQQPdAbFOs_l8Mohq5cn6zWEP6Lbiud0gHoSuz2tUSQ2PaDUzg=w1920-h989-rw

Was joking about getting just trash blue crystals then the 2nd ticket popped rainbow.

It's kind of weird getting her day one and sharing as my friend unit, then this afternoon looking and having 33 friend requests queued (from none).

Well, this happened with one of my tickets this morning.

HK9u2roLvSmR3e47XGvXYJyZZ4q8wr31QPkvJQQPdAbFOs_l8Mohq5cn6zWEP6Lbiud0gHoSuz2tUSQ2PaDUzg=w1920-h989-rw

Was joking about getting just trash blue crystals then the 2nd ticket popped rainbow.

It's kind of weird getting her day one and sharing as my friend unit, then this afternoon looking and having 33 friend requests queued (from none).

is this unit any good ?
I got Eight from my daily pull

Pretty sure I could solo this with my Noctis(gotta put that jeweled ring on him) but I don't wanna waste anymore lapis/tickets on this banner since I have Nine.

Muku

Well of course you will with two hax Olive's. Holy crap.

Anyway, yeah, won't be me either. I have nothing on that level.

Muku

Ah... so you just need two way overpowered Olive units and a Noctis. No problem.

Except... you know... I don't have either.

Same. I'd be lucky to even get a Noctis. (And not just one Olive, but TWO. LOL.)

I'm happy enough with Golden Bomb anyway. I'm farming PRO and Golden Bomb is fine.

Same. I'd be lucky to even get a Noctis. (And not just one Olive, but TWO. LOL.)

I'm happy enough with Golden Bomb anyway. I'm farming PRO and Golden Bomb is fine.

That would be great!
If... you know... I could get a Golden Bomb. I haven't run this a ton, but I have yet to see anything besides the normal enemies. So I'm probably 0/15 so far.

Muku

That would be great!
If... you know... I could get a Golden Bomb. I haven't run this a ton, but I have yet to see anything besides the normal enemies. So I'm probably 0/15 so far.

:(

I've gotten lucky on my Main. I've gotten him a couple times so far. Still so fucking far from getting anything. Going to take forever. Going to go through as quick as possible to get like the two or three things I want and be done.

Ready to get started on Ludmille's Trust again. Though the 1% Moogle came in handy today. 97.3% -> 98.3%. Less than a couple more to go farm. Woot.

is this unit any good ?
I got Eight from my daily pull

So far I'm digging her. For the event I'm thinking I can take Refia out of the party if I get any other banners to get more bonus, since Queen can heal me (along with Cecil) if I really need the second Curaja. So far I'm mainly just trying to get her to 100.

well, facebook has destroyed my will to play exvius any longer. I associated my account with a dummy account i had created years ago to sign up for stuff with. After years of seemingly being alright with it, they decided to disable my account this afternoon.

I dont really care about the facebook account but now i guess i have lost all of my progress in exvius. almost a year's worth of effort down the drain. i thank god that im a f2p player because if i were a whale or even a dolphin, i would be crying right now.

although i think i already know the answer, does anyone know of a way to get my data back?

Vashetti

Banned
I like this event, I've beaten ELT and can comfortably leave the game to Auto through Pro even with two new Eights in my team.

eggydoo

well, facebook has destroyed my will to play exvius any longer. I associated my account with a dummy account i had created years ago to sign up for stuff with. After years of seemingly being alright with it, they decided to disable my account this afternoon.

I dont really care about the facebook account but now i guess i have lost all of my progress in exvius. almost a year's worth of effort down the drain. i thank god that im a f2p player because if i were a whale or even a dolphin, i would be crying right now.

although i think i already know the answer, does anyone know of a way to get my data back?

that sucks, how does it happen? If it happened to me, i'd prob quit.

Syntsui

You say that, but I am gonna laugh my ass off when Gumi nerfs the shit out of him lol.
It's a different game, different experience. Why the hell would expect the same treatment, Gumi must balance him for our server!1!1!!

God forbid we receive something as good as the Japanese unit, our timeline would explode.

Ken

facebook disabling inactive accounts is a known thing. i think since it's just a disable you can still get the account back tho.

you have to make sure you add like, one friend and make a post occasionally to keep it active IIRC.

Check reddit. You can fight this and get your account back. It HAS been done. Stay strong but know it's going to take a few days to a week. I do not have the post at hand otherwise I'd link it for you. Get your receipts ready if you've ever purchased Lapis as you will need one or two as proof.

Orlandwho amirite?

Edit: Whoops, I hadn't refreshed the page in a long time and it was in regards to a joke Zera made but doesn't make sense on this page ;p

Prototype

Set Eight as my character just in case anyone needs a bonus unit to bring along. He worthless (lvl 29) but this event is pretty easy even on ELT, so maybe someone can get use out of him. Have fun grinding today guys!

Check reddit. You can fight this and get your account back. It HAS been done. Stay strong but know it's going to take a few days to a week. I do not have the post at hand otherwise I'd link it for you. Get your receipts ready if you've ever purchased Lapis as you will need one or two as proof.

i tried logging into my dummy account using the phone number i put in (which is real) and surprisingly it let me log in. Now im scared im just living on borrowed time lol. I guess now i will just farm this event and just ride in out and see what happens. Gonna look for that reddit post in the mean though.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
i tried logging into my dummy account using the phone number i put in (which is real) and surprisingly it let me log in. Now im scared im just living on borrowed time lol. I guess now i will just farm this event and just ride in out and see what happens. Gonna look for that reddit post in the mean though.

While you're logged in you could try putting in an e-mail you have access to as a backup e-mail, just to add some level of credibility to your account claim later on.

Dunes is seriously life, people. I got Olive to 100. Now I'm working on Nichol, level 75 Chorizo, Agrias, Firion, and Marie.

Oh. And Jake.

Backlogs of characters to level ... shrinking.

Evolved baby olive, with the passive she is as strong at lvl 20 with Altair as she was at lvl 80 with a hammer.

Leaving nine up for the week though, he's terrible but maybe the whales that were nice enough to friend me can use him for bonus when they run out of queens...

Ticket #1 - GOLD! ... Rosa.

Daily -- fucking Kuja I swear.

I personally really enjoy the grind on these types of events but I'd like to have a few banner units to solo and max my efficiency. Gonna try with a few tickets and see what happens.

Almost like mine today.

Daily - Kefka
Ticket - Blue. Broke into Gold.

Rosa.

EDarkness

Ticket #1 - GOLD! ... Rosa.

Daily -- fucking Kuja I swear.

I personally really enjoy the grind on these types of events but I'd like to have a few banner units to solo and max my efficiency. Gonna try with a few tickets and see what happens.

Damn, I also got a gold crystal and it was Rosa. The first one I've gotten. Strangely enough, I thought I had her already. Oh well. No banner unit love...

tuffymon

Lol, good ol' Gimu.

At least we got the golden bombs that are easy to kill and give bonus phantoma. Maybe that evens it out a bit based on their appearance rate (I ran into 3 on 11 runs).

I'm 2 for 19, and 0 of the other boss... You only steal 2 from the bomb as well... oh well >.>;

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Dunes is seriously life, people. I got Olive to 100. Now I'm working on Nichol, level 75 Chorizo, Agrias, Firion, and Marie.

Oh. And Jake.

I forgot about the story ones. Need to level them up for the story only missions

Luka, Firion, Xaio...but I should also get Garnet or Rydia up there too. Maybe Shine and Cupid Art.. Locke. Too many, but the new Dunes is great. The min I got so far has been 2 Gigas and 2 Normals(80k Exp).

Shame I don't have an Agrias or others to pick up. Thinking about it too, Lasswell's update should be coming up next.

Celegus

Oh. And Jake.

Heeeck yeah! Spent all week in the maze but I'll gladly hit up the dunes for some more leveling! Don't really want much from the event anyway so I can skip a few days.
True, Vaan is getting a 6* form.

Oh you.

c-murph

Champion Belt No.1 & No.2 Get!

Did an 11 pull to get some Bonus Units for the event:

kw1FHqw.png

EGVqTcU.png

Woo! My Sixth 5* Base Unit!

Muku

First cloud guy. So today two bombs and Mr. Nimbus. All on Pro. Still won't make this hump of just getting a couple things any easier.

Lyrian

Settled into the usual event farming groove.

Which is good, cause the runs are short and that empties energy quick (as well as the Dunes).

Which is doubly good because the Dark Souls of Zelda is claiming me currently. I haven't my gaming ass kicked so hard since EQ1. It's glorious how brutal the game is. Thank heavens the game autosaves every like 2-3 minutes, lol.

Muku

Ticket #5: GOLD! Seven? now??

Yes. Because it's well past banner. SURELY YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU'D GET ONE ON BANNER, DID YOU?!

I got Seven last week with Olive's banner. After I wanted Seven on banner. For the freaking bonus. Which now doesn't exist.

Celegus

Settled into the usual event farming groove.

Which is good, cause the runs are short and that empties energy quick (as well as the Dunes).

Which is doubly good because the Dark Souls of Zelda is claiming me currently. I haven't my gaming ass kicked so hard since EQ1. It's glorious how brutal the game is. Thank heavens the game autosaves every like 2-3 minutes, lol.
Ooooh, did you get a Switch? Zelda does look super good!
Ticket #5: GOLD! Seven? now??

Seems like there's been a lot of Sevens today. Secret rate up confirmed?!

across

Per Reddit, the margin between PRO and ELT this time around is razor-thin. I have the gear to beef my Nine up to ELT-soloing levels but I don't even think it's worth it over just using Exdeath to spam Thundaga through PRO, which will make this the first event I haven't pushed ELT on.

I guess the rates on the rare mobs are different between the difficulties but it truly doesn't seem worth the hassle this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom