• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Spent some tickets just trying to get a few more bonus units, and accidentally pulled Queen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, saw that. Yours is the lone Queen on my friends list, which is fine because I'm doing alright this event (I consider 500 fantoma/PRO run being p good). Should be able clean out the king at this rate.

Still haven't encountered a single Nimbus - guessing he only shows up on ELT, or shows up that much less on PRO.

Flambe

Woo Brave Suit done! Noctis sitting pretty at 901 ATK :eek:

Friend code for those without

Only thing I have left for him is Shine's TM now. I need more TMs. At least that means I can bang out Leon's and Delitas TMs for Gilgamesh though.

Ken

Ok, I removed inactive friends so I got 6 spots open.

Here's my player ID:

Also my recent summons...Took 8 10+1 pulls to get Olive but also got 2 Emperors in the process.

And yesterday, only 1 10+1 summon

Guess I'm not pulling anymore this banner.

Woo Brave Suit done! Noctis sitting pretty at 901 ATK :eek:

Friend code for those without

Only thing I have left for him is Shine's TM now. I need more TMs. At least that means I can bang out Leon's and Delitas TMs for Gilgamesh though.

Added

qon

Azuran

Banned
I got all the tickets and the Moogle in one weekend. I'm going to consider this a very successful run.

Maybe I'll go for the second Moogle for once.

Syntsui

I got all the tickets and the Moogle in one weekend. I'm going to consider this a very successful run.

Maybe I'll go for the second Moogle for once.
You mean three days. You will most definitely get the second moogle and even more with this pace.

Azuran

Banned
loading up classes earlier in the week to get that 3 day weekend :eek:khand:

I have the coveted 4 day weekend this term. It's so good simply because I get to sleep in as much as I can. The days of feeling groggy throughout the week are currently a thing of the past for me.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Last event ticket: Miyuki, my 3rd. I don't think I need 3 Sakurafubuki.

2. Logan was seriously fantastic.

3. So I only have one banner unit after 3 dailies and 10 tickets. I don't even know why I pulled on this dumb banner. I don't know if I can/should waste my nrg going after the 30k moogle.

bonkeng

1. Last event ticket: Miyuki, my 3rd. I don't think I need 3 Sakurafubuki.

2. Logan was seriously fantastic.

3. So I only have one banner unit after 3 dailies and 10 tickets. I don't even know why I pulled on this dumb banner. I don't know if I can/should waste my nrg going after the 30k moogle.

1. Yes, 3 is preferable, though not needed.

2. Best FoxMarvel movie I've watched. So many emotional scenes.

3. Same here. Pulled 6 tix + 3 dailies. Only have 1 Eight to show for it. I'm only doing 3 runs a day for the daily quest. Frankly, I don't really care about the items on this event.

bonkeng

Ramza!

Goddamn im soooo not pulling on this banner. Already have 3 Ramzas.

But Gilgamesh is finally coming! Along with that sweet Katana and 30% atk materia.

Muku

Ramza is only interesting thing. But I don't feel like it's worth pulling for him. :( Bored again it seems.

KeRaSh

Daily half price finally yielded a Type-0 unit!

Oh, it's from the old batch? So no bonus and a shitty TM? For fucks sake Gumi...
At least Gilgamesh is coming. Those rewards look delicious!

bonkeng

Ramza is only interesting thing. But I don't feel like it's worth pulling for him. :( Bored again it seems.

If you don't have him, he's worth pulling.

Ramza is highly coveted by the JP players here like Shouta and Visceir. That should say something on how important he becomes in the future.

This banner is great, on paper. Ramza and Agrias are top tier, Exdeath and Bartz are good as well. Snow's TM is good.

If you don't have at least 2 of these units, might be good to do some pulls.

Daily half price finally yielded a Type-0 unit!

Oh, it's from the old batch? So no bonus and a shitty TM? For fucks sake Gumi...
At least Gilgamesh is coming. Those rewards look delicious!

Your avatar is the face i make everytime i pull a rainbow.

Azuran

Banned
I want to do a couple of 11-pulls for Ramza but I'm really trying to be F2P as much as I can while I'm still looking for another part-time job. Maybe I'll do it after I see the next banner. FFX is not coming for a while so I'm sure I can save up again.

Brave Suit tho. I would gladly use half of my saved up trust Moogles for that.

Muku

If you don't have him, he's worth pulling.

Ramza is highly coveted by the JP players here like Shouta and Visceir. That should say something on how important he becomes in the future.

This banner is great, on paper. Ramza and Agrias are top tier, Exdeath and Bartz are good as well. Snow's TM is good.

If you don't have at least 2 of these units, might be good to do some pulls.

Your avatar is the face i make everytime i pull a rainbow.

I want him for his unit and TM... but it'd be chasing a 5* in a sea of everything else I don't need. That's my biggest problem. :(

Edit: Just bought all the tickets on main. 81 Tickets. The saving is real.

tuffymon

I recall people saying that gilgas katana was 15 power stronger than sakurafubuki... was someone wrong or did it indeed get nerfed? the rewards look amazing... any idea what this bushido move is/does?

bonkeng

I want him for his unit and TM... but it'd be chasing a 5* in a sea of everything else I don't need. That's my biggest problem. :(

Edit: Just bought all the tickets on main. 81 Tickets. The saving is real.

Wow. Almost 100 tix. The most i ever had was 70. But used up all on LNY, SoM, FF2, and Olive's banner.

What about Ramza vs Rikku?

I think they have different role. Ramza is purely on his +100% stat buff. Rikku is more like Ling, but much better.

I recall people saying that gilgas katana was 15 power stronger than sakurafubuki... was someone wrong or did it indeed get nerfed? the rewards look amazing... any idea what this bushido move is/does?

Nope. It wasn't nerfed. JP also have it at 107 atk.

Alkez

Nice prizes from the new trial. Are they the same as the ones in JP? I know the katana is but I didn't know there was going to be an attack + 30% reward. Very nice either way.

Alkez

I can't see someone quitting over this trial lol. Surely this will be the challenge day 1ers have been looking for?

Xion86

Uh oh..bring on the pain.

Nervous about the trial but will see how I get on.

What's funny is I defeated this form of Gilgamesh for the first time yesterday in Final Fantasy V :)

Typical, spent all weekend making the most out of the Dunes, maxing quite a few units out (felt good getting them maxed) and today I finally pull another banner unit, got Eight. Guess I'll use up the Cactuars in the Mog Shop :).

Visceir

Just wait for Setzer and do this :~)

Anyway -- I doubt I'll be able to handle the trial right when it gets released, but it should be somewhat easy a month after with Y'shtola and Warrior of Light 6* out. Unless I find the firepower to just chain cheese it.

People should keep in mind that the trial is here to stay and as new units get released Gilgamesh becomes more and more of a push-over.

Unless you've rerolled and can't deal with anything that I'll

I would have normally been able to deal with on the old account... new account is good. But missing a lot of levels and equipment in order to deal with anything more than scrubs.

I think i will daily during next weeks banner, love Ramza and his kit (from having one before) and I need a bartz to go along with Olive.

(In other warnings don't drowsy and post...)

Celegus

Is Ramza even good in the Gilgamesh trial? Seems like a weird choice for the banner to me, but easily skippable since I just got Ramza last week. Excited for it in any case! I'm sure I'll be able to clear it fine, but the real question is if I can do the 5-man team just yet.

Valentus

Next banner has ramza?

Good, only one left to finish my boyband

.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBd-IPBNYZmjQ5QIYIgUgIRuK-qu_fuqz7zVJtqIvfaAPZj5TF3s2TMVIupY9SzpPtYJo8LkkjK7SpdFiBbcuwJyREF5zgCxoiBOQZ0nj0_2cIrz1L6akPeaF3Q9qEtaxs1BU1o7l7V7w9aWif-.nzStsDRl0vskSFEdiGywIoRa6Wk

Valentus

In that banner all units but agrias can get 6 star forma

Gumi dont fucking Play with us and just announce agrias 6 star

KeRaSh

I know it won't be easy but I'm pretty confident that with a little planning ahead I should be able to beat the trial.

Noctis
Gilgamesh
Lightning
Refia
Cecil

Benched:

Luneth
ExDeath

All I need is earth damage I think... Hmmm...

Valentus

I know it won't be easy but I'm pretty confident that with a little planning ahead I should be able to beat the trial.

Noctis
Gilgamesh
Lightning
Refia
Cecil

Benched:

Luneth
ExDeath

All I need is earth damage I think... Hmmm...

Water damage?

Also, Gilgamesh in 80%,50%,30% thresholds insta-kill one of your units, and then you have to resurrect the unit and if that unit Dead is the one that is doing water/Earth damage , Gilgamesh wont have sealed that element.

Its important that close of those thresholds you cast provoke with cecil so the insta death skill goes to him.

I also read that with good planning you can ditch Earth element (that is a 75% HP damage to one unit, like graviga ) with barstona, so you can only Focus on 4 elements, but again with very good planning

Finally Gilgamesh Trial! I'm excited, and I can safely say I won't be pulling on that banner.

I came her to write almost this exact same message. I can definitely save on this banner.

The Gilgamesh trial should be fun, although I'll probably wait until a good guide comes out before I dive in. I'll focus on a couple of TMs I'm trying to wrap up in the meantime.

bonkeng

Against Gilgamesh, the most crippling elements are Fire (-50% atk/def+osmose), Wind (100% para) and Holy (100% confuse).

Earth (-75% hp) and Water (-50% mag/spr) aren't as important.

So the best unit to seal the 3 most dangerous elements would be Lightning DW Excalibur+Kazekiri+Fire Blitz.

Or Bartz DW Excalibur/Holy Lance+Fire Katana+Wind Barrage.

H3xum

Would Marie be beneficial in this trial or is it hard to find a slot for her?

I would imagine my team will be:

Refia
Rain for the 3x Elemental coverage (wind fire and earth)
Olive (basically only DPS, don't have Sparky done yet unfortunately but just purchased Man Eater)
Bartz to DW Excalibur and something with lightening
CoD for his innate Human Slaying?

I also have ExDeth, Emperor, Chiz, Cecil, Firion all maxed but I am just unsure

I could drop Rain for Cecil and then let Bartz do what Bonkeng just said above to cover Holy, Fire, and Wind? But then what do I do for earth coverage

I have a Waterblade to be equipped on whoever my tank is, Cecil or Rain

Note: I do not realistically plan on winning, I just want to make sure I don't lose because of some "oh shoot, idiot" moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom