• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

Daily and freebie were Eight and Trey (pulling is random you say?). This is a sign, FF03 is coming.

Also I got Draco Spike so Trance Terra broke 800 mag. I'll be able to get her above 900 eventually but I'll need better options if I want to inch past 1k. Orlandu is also stuck at 972 atk. Someday I'll get the right setup to finally get that beautiful 1k offensive stat.

Kouriozan

So tomorrow is finally the day we get that news we have been waiting for several weeks already.
FF Type 0 part 3 and still no 6* WoL to be seen.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
S1GWDKF.jpg

vTUZ5.gif

Muku

Free Alma, daily Zyrus. Why did we want him again? Just for the free rod?

I want that rod. I have 20 Crimson Blood and 20 Draco Spike TM's waiting. ;_;

Alt got uber trash on daily and free. Cyan and some uber trash Cinque.

Main got Free -> Gold -> trashrific Luka. Daily was god damn Roselia again. Used a ticket for hopes... Cecil. (Can't complain on the Cecil, as working on an Excal right now.)

Also got Gungir on main today. Woot woot. 20% on second Kain. Not even sure who to give the thing to, because Rainbows they do give me are limited weapon users.

Shouta

Man, this week's story event in JP was sooooooo good. They've been doing a great job recently but this was particularly great.

It involves Sakura and
what she does between the end of the Season 1 story and the beginning of the Season 2 story. She goes on a quest to repair her broken scythe. To do so, she dives into her own memory to find the name of the person that created it for her and she consults the person that told her of them, Roselia.

I'm so glad I pulled the new Sakura.

Pejo

Man, this week's story event in JP was sooooooo good. They've been doing a great job recently but this was particularly great.

It involves Sakura and
what she does between the end of the Season 1 story and the beginning of the Season 2 story. She goes on a quest to repair her broken scythe. To do so, she dives into her own memory to find the name of the person that created it for her and she consults the person that told her of them, Roselia.

I'm so glad I pulled the new Sakura.

I'm not a spoiler-fearing man, so I read what you wrote. Pretty cool actually.

I know this game isn't really full of extra effort and features, but I'd love it if maybe 5* bases each got a little side-story set of missions you could play for character stories and maybe like 100 lapis as rewards. Just something to flesh them out a bit. I feel like the events do an ok job at setting this up, but then the units just drop off forever from a story perspective.

The main storyline is actually somewhat enjoyable so far, even if it's full of cliches. I'd love to see what they'd come up with.

Takuan

Decided to daily pull 'cause the TMs are destroying me unit space.

Yellow... Leon -___-

Fine, I'll do a few ticket pulls.

Blue --> Yellow... WoL -____________________-

Blue --> Yellow... Xon -____________________-

+ Gaffgarion

These yellow rates are crazy, but goddamn lemme get a Zyrus!

Visceir

Been just holding off on using any raid coins since I don't have any of the new banner units. I know for sure the moogles would just turn into a giant headache, so I'll just hold off until the end of the event.

Pejo

Isn't that final fantasy in a nutshell haha?

So incredibly true, haha.

Been just holding off on using any raid coins since I don't have any of the new banner units. I know for sure the moogles would just turn into a giant headache, so I'll just hold off until the end of the event.

I just tried the last event's trick of throwing your event currency in an item slot for it stack to 99999, but it looks like they're on to us.

Alkez

I wanted to do that but I ran out of item slots.

Celegus

I wanted to do that but I ran out of item slots.

Can't believe my newbie mistake of buying 30 item slots thinking they were material slots is finally being useful! Though I did finally get a Zyrus with tickets so I used my coins and maxed his TM, but now I have 20 more for the "next one" so I'm not sure it actually helped that much.

Sitting at 1.45 million raid points. Will be done tomorrow or the day after. Farming nothing but elite and i have only done one refill. Hope i can stay in the top 5k for the rewards.

Syntsui

People will stop bothering with the raid in the next two days max, I think the top 5k will be easy to achieve as long as we keep playing every day whenever we have a chance.

People will stop bothering with the raid in the next two days max, I think the top 5k will be easy to achieve as long as we keep playing every day whenever we have a chance.

I was thinking people would stop doing it soon as well. If i see i can push higher than 5k may do another refill or two with my very small amount of lapis that i have left.

I hope you guys are right about people dropping off on the raid. I feel pretty lucky to be in the top 10k right now but breaking into top 5k would be a nice little safety net. Pity there's nothing extra for the bracket.

Celegus

Eh, I'll probably still keep going but don't care much about ranking (no clue how many points I have currently). But all that delicious rank xp and cactuars! Zyrus and Sozhe still need leveling up.

Alkez

I would say 3 days. I think people will keep playing until the new event because there's nothing else to do outside of TM farming. I'll keep trying to play for the 2 weeks. It's basically free cacturs and gems.

I would say 3 days. I think people will keep playing until the new event because there's nothing else to do outside of TM farming. I'll keep trying to play for the 2 weeks. It's basically free cacturs and gems.

It's actually a huge bonus to a new player to be honest. Doesn't cost stam and gives xp so pushes towards level ups. Drops lots of cash and more mats than I'm gonna need so even more cash when they're sold. The summon is pretty generous with magicite too, helping to get my espers levelled up really fast.

2x Draco Spike and 2x Crimson Blood done. As well as 4th and 5th Gugnir and 2nd E Heavy Armor. I love these raid summons. Sitting on 40-50 King Metal Minitaurs. So my summon luck is obviously good, however my Gem vortex luck sucks ass. No Giancrysts in 400ish NRG so far. Seems fun

Alkez

It's actually a huge bonus to a new player to be honest.

This is true. It's a good time to be a new player, especially cause elite can be easily carried with a strong friend. Easy to get max points and get all the extra goodies you mentioned.

2x Draco Spike and 2x Crimson Blood done.

2 Crimson Blood? Did I miss something?

Wait, don't tell...

That 11 pull you did this morning that wasn't to be mentioned outside of Zyrus...

I can't even be mad lol.

Syntsui

I kinda want another Reberta too, I'll stick to dailies tho. She hits harder than anyone else on the second turn + we will get the jump patch soon enough.

tuffymon

2x Draco Spike and 2x Crimson Blood done. As well as 4th and 5th Gugnir and 2nd E Heavy Armor. I love these raid summons. Sitting on 40-50 King Metal Minitaurs. So my summon luck is obviously good, however my Gem vortex luck sucks ass. No Giancrysts in 400ish NRG so far. Seems fun

Let's be honest, there's gotta be something in the game they have to make you ACTUALLY work for ;P
Best chamber of gem run ever.

I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I've netted 1 t1 gem before, but on the flip side I've walked out with 8 and one being a giancryst etc...

Dandte

Gave in and used my remaining Lapis for a daily pull:

Russel

Remembered that i got a ticket and went to the summon screen and saw that i actually have 4.

hayate
Blue -> Gold Garnet
Heltich
Charlotte

Sad!

Also Kouriozan, can put up your Dark esper Ling? Need to the get the Moogle. Aileen is whining for her daily plushy friend.

Muku

Got the last ticket available through raid on my alt.... used it.... Shadow. I was praying for a Kain. (So I can work on a second Gungnir.) Shadow though? ;_;

Shouta

Got the last ticket available through raid on my alt.... used it.... Shadow. I was praying for a Kain. (So I can work on a second Gungnir.) Shadow though? ;_;

Just wait for that eventual super upgrade to 6-stars for Shadow. Believe.

Chinner

Banned
I don't know if this is a known glitch, but i managed to cheese bahamut. Once you get to the 40% threshold, if you get noctis to point Warp when he charges his main attack it cancels it out. Not sure if all jump attacks have the same effect..

Lucreto

I got Zyrus today with my ticket. The other two were not great either.

How long can you store items in the notifications box? I haven't collected my daily login items in weeks. I have 35 jumbo Cactuars sitting in there.

desverger

I got Zyrus today with my ticket. The other two were not great either.

How long can you store items in the notifications box? I haven't collected my daily login items in weeks. I have 35 jumbo Cactuars sitting in there.

30 days max. You should get them out.

Rixa

I'm looking for a easy way to rank up since I'm wasting my NRG (no king mog event to farm), idea?

You mean you need to burn nrg? If so, do Gem Vortex for enhancement gems 15 nrg per run, poor rank xp and poor chances to get Tier-4 gem.

Iam running Gem Vortext when I need to burn nrg fast and cant TM farm.

45 mins to 6* WoL/Garland announcement, let's believe.
There is hope :D

Nikokuno

You mean you need to burn nrg? If so, do Gem Vortex for enhancement gems 15 nrg per run, poor rank xp and poor chances to get Tier-4 gem.

Iam running Gem Vortext when I need to burn nrg fast and cant TM farm.

There is hope :D

I'd like to get some xp back too and Vortex are not really worthy. Hell, Gem Vortex is a trap, got 1 giancryst in 3 days ...

Rixa

I'd like to get some xp back too and Vortex are not really worthy. Hell, Gem Vortex is a trap, got 1 giancryst in 3 days ...

There is no easy way. But if you want some TM farming and decent rank xp, you might want to run Grandshelt Catacombs - Exit. Its 3 NRG per run and gives 72 Rank exp per run.

Well olive almost finished..
She's missing the armor (monster plate @82%) and the three shine (highest 78, lowest 25).. rest is already bis
The end is nigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom