• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I'll say is a friend unit without Paralyze immunity is a complete pass for ELT. Yes, Jeweled Ring is better than Bracer, Ruler Ring, Champ Belt, etc. (another reason why Yun is so good here)

Don't have the action economy to spend casting Esuna. If you're sharing a unit for Ifrit, make sure it's wearing protection.

#facts

Azuran

Banned
Sharing him for the entire event. Dual Wielding Tamer's Whip/Genji Blade and Jeweled Ring.

5qzeuXYl.jpg

I have 5 spots open for anyone who needs him:

923 189 995

GAF in the message or I'm sending your request to the shadow realm.

Edit: More HP now since I replaced Att +30% with Seal of Destruction. Gotta increase those survivability chances!

across

As long as you have cecils focus and bar fira you do not need bushido. Turns out i was wrong. Keep ifrit debuffed and keep focus and bar fira up and you can beat elt. Just be sure to have para resist, fire resist and hp as high as you can. I just did it without using bushido.

This is correct. If you don't have a super buff friend unit I'm not sure if Cecil's MP will last enough to keep Focus rolling absent some MP regen help from Ling or Noctis or Chocolate (the item, not the unit, who doesn't exist, though a GL-exclusive mage named after a delicious treat would be nice). But yeah, the Bushido self-dispel introduces unnecessary complexity IF you have sufficient HP / Fire Resistance values on key units.

Shoutouts to the various GAF Yuns and Olives who are carrying me on their large yellow weapons.

Syntsui

What are the fire resist equipments besides flame mail, flame shield and red ring? I have nothing to equip my second Gilga and my Noctis and they are the only ones I can't prevent the deaths x.x

I'll have to craft a second flame mail and do the quest for the red ring though.

Lyrian

Something I'll say is a friend unit without Paralyze immunity is a complete pass for ELT. Yes, Jeweled Ring is better than Bracer, Ruler Ring, Champ Belt, etc. (another reason why Yun is so good here)

Don't have the action economy to spend casting Esuna. If you're sharing a unit for Ifrit, make sure it's wearing protection.

THIS.

I'm getting so god damn pissed off at 90% of my friends list having no fire resist. And among the 10% that does, there's practically no one with paralysis resist on.

Friend units are useless if they are perma-paralyzed every damn turn.

Muku

I dunno. Not really my place to put fire resistance on when I read everyone dying to it in ELT. ;P Barfira. :p In all seriousness though, I really wouldn't compete in it, so I have to have stuff on the unit that helps me do my other shit. ELT seems like it's not worth it. Not when PRO is so easy.

So.... now when we do daily or 10+1 pulls we can get spammed with Moogles instead of actual units?

Ugh this game. I really want Greg so said fuck it. 9 10+1s. 0 Rainbows and mostly trash. 5 of those had 1 gold and 10 blue crystals. Like gtfo with that.

Lyrian

I just want to clear ELT legitimately once, that's all. That's pretty much impossible if physical units are permanently paralyzed, as you have to waste too many of your actions every turn to keep clearing the bind when you could be doing something much more productive towards winning the fight instead.

At any rate, Ifrit is already tracking to be at over +100% by the end of Day 1, with 13 more days for him to keep scaling up the points.

Don't think that the 1.2m is really going to be that hard to get, unless something drastic happens over the next two weeks.

Muku

Ugh this game. I really want Greg so said fuck it. 9 10+1s. 0 Rainbows and mostly trash. 5 of those had 1 gold and 10 blue crystals. Like gtfo with that.

Daaaaaammmnnnn. Didn't DrRob remind us not to chase Rainbows? :(
I hear ya though. I want Gilga and Noct really bad. But I know I won't get them. Did a daily and non other than Zidane popped out.

Daaaaaammmnnnn. Didn't DrRob remind us not to chase Rainbows? :(
I hear ya though. I want Gilga and Noct really bad. But I know I won't get them. Did a daily and non other than Zidane popped out.

I chase rainbows because I buy Lapis lol. If you don't then no you should not.

Edit: I feel at this point I need to keep going until I at least get a damn Rainbow. This shit right here is why people hoarding for Orlandu like half of them are going to get nothing, and it sucks.

Valentus

I just want to clear ELT legitimately once, that's all. That's pretty much impossible if physical units are permanently paralyzed, as you have to waste too many of your actions every turn to keep clearing the bind when you could be doing something much more productive towards winning the fight instead.

At any rate, Ifrit is already tracking to be at over +100% by the end of Day 1, with 13 more days for him to keep scaling up the points.

Don't think that the 1.2m is really going to be that hard to get, unless something drastic happens over the next two weeks.

Use luka or primm... Their heals clear para and heal at the same time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

....just to be sure - 45k Lapis didnt net you a single Rainbow unit ? I remember the rate being bad...but this bad ? Unless im missing something.

Muku

Edit: I feel at this point I need to keep going until I at least get a damn Rainbow. This shit right here is why people hoarding for Orlandu like half of them are going to get nothing, and it sucks.

I know... but by time you get Gilga you'll have given them like a million dollars. :p

I feel like Rainbows are being stingy right now. I haven't seen one in forever.

Syntsui

Shit man, I know that feel. I said fuck it and kept going until I got Noctis, but the cost was prohibitive, so I don't know if I can support you on doing the same.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That is correct. Plus I used whatever tickets I had which wasn't much as I don't keep them. 5-10 maybe.

Sorry to hear that - that seems more brutal than usual. Hope you still end up getting lucky or just stop before the losses get too big.

Lyrian

Use luka or primm... Their heals clear para and heal at the same time.

Didn't get Primm from the SoM event (that 58 pull debacle). Got Luka, but you can't DC her heal. I'm not really keeping up with the damage without DC healing each round, so Luka would be a huge liability unless she is a 2nd healer. Even then, I'm not sure who I'd bench outside of a DPS unit. And then, I'd really rather not trying to whittle away 4m HP with only 1 DPS + Friend unit and need 2 hours to clear the run.

Holy crap! That is awful, but a nice reminder to myself not to push to hard on summoning. In fact, I might not pull on this banner at all, despite really wanting either Noctis or Gilgamesh. I'll just hope to land one of them randomly at some point.

bonkeng

Good luck. Really hope you'll get Greg soon. 45k is a lot of lapis that it should be guaranteed after spending a certain amount of lapis.

....just to be sure - 45k Lapis didnt net you a single Rainbow unit ? I remember the rate being bad...but this bad ? Unless im missing something.

You should see Ziss pull video on Dark Fina. Nearly 600 pulls. It's soul crushing even though we are not the one doing the pulls.

I think the most I ever pulled on a single banner was the Olive one. 7 separate 11 pulls and I got her. Was also pulling for Shines to get that TM, which I got 6 of.

The first Noctis banner I pulled like mad too. Enough to get charolettes Equip Shield TM straight up. Don't remember how many pulls that was though. Not as much as I did on Olives.

I really really really want Noctis but I'm already 2 11 pulls and 15 tickets on the banner. I know I shouldn't chase so I won't. Maybe one day when he's not as good as other units in the game I'll finally get him.

EDarkness

Holy crap! That is awful, but a nice reminder to myself not to push to hard on summoning. In fact, I might not pull on this banner at all, despite really wanting either Noctis or Gilgamesh. I'll just hope to land one of them randomly at some point.

I'm not pulling on this banner at all. Another Zidane would be good, but I don't care that much about the other stuff. So I'll be saving my resources. The odds of getting a rainbow is low, not going to waste precious resources on this.

That is correct. Plus I used whatever tickets I had which wasn't much as I don't keep them. 5-10 maybe.
I know the feeling. After getting dark Fina of all units today I'm just like what. Used all of that Lapis up that I bought and while I don't regret, I ended up using most of it before the banner I really wanted to pull on came, this one!

I got some other rainbows, got some TMs done and more to add to farming teams but really, I think I'm done giving Gumi my money. The rates are just god awful and I just can't support that anymore. I ask myself why do they do it? Then I remind myself that it's greed really. Or at least that's how I see it, considering whales exist...

In any case, the raid event is such a welcome addition. That last mog event was so boring.

I saw 2 Nimbus and 3 bombs!

Niahak

Yeah, why did we get the 1250 lapis compensation?

/edit: source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5zw7s9/compensation/
From the dates of 10 March 2017 to 14 March 2017 (PST), it was found that the Once a Day Limited Summon rates were different than those indicated on the banner.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Too many Sheras after the banner ended. They fully refunded daily summons from that period. I only got 1000 lapis (although I don't remember whether I did dailies that whole time, I think I only did four).

H3xum

Brutal, dude. Been there so I can sympathize. Just take my advice that I gave to Ken...complain and threaten to quit™ and you will be rewarded. It netted him 2 Olives and me an Olive.

Xion86

Stoppppp :p I really, really wanted Gilgamesh, did 4 10+1 pulls and used around 15 tickets, no Rainbows, I swear months ago I used to get rainbows more often in 11 pulls.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Is the TM the only reason people want Gilgamesh?

I pulled him this morning and was just bummed out it wasn't Noctis and that now my two strongest physical attackers, Luneth and Greg, have the blandest skill sets.

Xion86

Is the TM the only reason people want Gilgamesh?

I pulled him this morning and was just bummed out it wasn't Noctis and that now my two strongest physical attackers, Luneth and Greg, have the blandest skill sets.

Yes, I really want that Glove! Would help a lot. Lucky you :D nice one.

Azuran

Banned
Man, Elza is pretty sweet in bosses like this where they have turns when they go crazy. Dark Favor first turn, boom, revive and now she's good to go on the next one if she gets completely obliterated.

Still need some help figuring out how to use Bushido to remove the fire debuff. My Ling with only around 100 attack with no weapon has it and she still deals a lot of damage to my own party -.-

I might just try and brute force through ELT and see how much damage I can do. Last run was 450 coins which is better than I was getting in PRO. Such a pain though.

Trying to get another flame shield now because holy shit you need a lot of res.

Man, Elza is pretty sweet in bosses like this where they have turns when they go crazy. Dark Favor first turn, boom, revive and now she's good to go on the next one if she gets completely obliterated.

Still need some help figuring out how to use Bushido to remove the fire debuff. My Ling with only around 100 attack with no weapon has it and she still deals a lot of damage to my own party -.-

Please go back a page or two and catch up. Bushido is not needed. As long as you keep focus and bar fira up you can heal through the debuff IF you have enough hp.

NomarTyme

Good luck. Really hope you'll get Greg soon. 45k is a lot of lapis that it should be guaranteed after spending a certain amount of lapis.

You should see Ziss pull video on Dark Fina. Nearly 600 pulls. It's soul crushing even though we are not the one doing the pulls.
Yeah that is why Japan implemented that if you buy certain amount lapis you get guarantee gold, rainbow pulls and a awesome exclusive p2w unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom