• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates screens

Saoh

TekunoRobby said:
Gear up, you're gonna be my bucket bitch.

I don't recall any mention of online at this year's E3 however GameSpot mentioned it in their impressions of the title and game website.

well, if Nintendo IS smart.... and they're pretty much not... :/ we'll see.

and i dont mind being the bucket bitch! im gonna take that shit and kill you all by forcing you out of the field :lol

That looks seriously good but I don't how CC plays and from the gameplay screenshot I can't tell. Its an ARPG like ... mmm ... Children of Mana? Co op? Online?

Looks realy nice, I still need to buy FF3DS, roll on christmas!

Im guessing this uses the FF3DS engine, with changes of course.

ivysaur12

Banned
You remember the crystal
The praying which becomes saint
The destiny which becomes wicked

The severe destiny which is assigned in the boy girl of the twins in the axis,
Crimson month the where the magnificent story which goes round the green crystal is put together.
' The FINALFANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES ' series up-to-date work finally appearance to DS!
At the meeting place four races who have the efficiency which differs from the single mode which can enjoy the opening of the story, are worked, the multiple play mode which captures QUEST with the maximum of 4 people can experience.

Please experience the long-awaited series up-to-date work which becomes first release by all means at the meeting place.

Kind of crappy... but there's no mention of Wi-Fi. Hmm...

NeonZ

Smiles and Cries said:
1184053363.jpg

Wait. The smile is supposed to be the one viewing it? Why is my location so... wrong? It's in the right country, but in a completely different area.

ivysaur12 said:
I'd love for Wi-Fi, but if not I know more than enough people with DS who would buy the game. And that would likely be a better play experience unless the Wi-Fi supports voice chat.

FF:CC is custom-tailored to DS, given how they used the GBA screens in the GCN original.

Wow, looks great! Totally adorable; also, the texture work definitely looks a little better even than FF3. Based on the models, they might actually be using the FF12 approach here -- lower-poly models with significantly more detailed textures to squeeze nicer graphics out of the hardware.

Jacobi said:
Looks great. But if someone catches me playing this, they'll call me a dirty pedo :(

Not if you put your cock back in your pants!

ivysaur12 said:

I should actually have access to four DSes when this game hits. Though probably not four people who are decent enough at videogames to play it with. Hmmm indeed.

Top Bottom