• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Dimensions (iOS/Android) Screens and Info

http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasydimensions

And I thought FF4 on psp looked bad...

July for ios, TBD for android.

AuqDZQ3CAAAAORH.jpg:large

final-fantasy-dimensions-android-game-1.jpg

final-fantasy-dimensions-android-game-2.jpg

Bladenic

Looks awful. Yet I'm hyped only because
1) It's releasing very soon.
2) Jobs and stuff.
3) Old style adventure for my iPhone

No price yet though. Praying it's not $15.

Is this like a full FF game? Or at least half of one? It looks pretty bad and I would have to port beg to be able to play it anyways (and I'm not getting banned over this) but I do love me old 2D FF.

ZenaxPure

Art is literally wtf worthy but I still want the game, classic FF is a great time killer when I'm bored. Put a lot of time into FF1 on my iTouch.

bob page

Uhh...

Let me guess- they're going to charge $15 for this, right? SE once again proves that they don't understand mobile.

vareon

So, Square Enix finally decided that developing their own engine is too expensive and to use RPG Maker 2000 instead.

Vitacat

There is no excuse for this horrible presentation. None.

As someone alluded to earlier; there are numerous Korean RPG's with art and design that is 100x better than this.

B.K.

I'm looking forward to it. I think the game looks fine. I just hate that I'm going to have to buy an iPod Touch or something that runs Andriod to play it.

bob page

I don't understand why they can just make a new FF title using the same engine that FF3 had (the DS port).

Stop half-assing it, SE. I can't believe they still don't realize that they could make a killing on iOS if they actually made a decent FF game and priced it right.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I was under the impression that this game was going to be a Dissida-like All-Stars game with characters from the entire series...

Am I drunk?

bubnbob

Banned
I was under the impression that this game was going to be a Dissida-like All-Stars game with characters from the entire series...

Am I drunk?

Yes. It was never that. It was a straight up classic RPG, segmented into episodes on old japanese cellphones. They might IAP this game for iOS... or they could one piece it like FF4 PSP

Syril

Is this like a full FF game? Or at least half of one? It looks pretty bad and I would have to port beg to be able to play it anyways (and I'm not getting banned over this) but I do love me old 2D FF.

It's a port of the cell phone game Final Fantasy Legends: Warriors of Light and Darkness. It was released episodically like The After Years.

Top Bottom