• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Explorers getting yet another livestream on October 24

L~A

Square-Enix has just announced yet another livestream for Final Fantasy Explorers, part of their beginner guide series. It'll be broadcast on October 24 at 9PM JST, on YouTube once again. They promise more varied info this time around, but they don't tell exactly what they're exactly what they're going to show.

Stream: YouTube

Time :

Europe: 2PM
UK: 1PM
USA (East Coast): 8AM
USA (West Coast): 5AM
Japan: 9PM JST

Source

If it's livestreaming in the North American continent then that means... Half-Life 3 con-- er I mean - English localization of Final Fantasy Explorers confirmed. Right? RIGHT?

Or is it that just a time zone extrapolation?

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
If it's livestreaming in the North American continent then that means... Half-Life 3 con-- er I mean - English localization of Final Fantasy Explorers confirmed. Right? RIGHT?

Or is it that just a time zone extrapolation?

Extrapolation.

L~A

Yep, it's a JP-only stream. Time in the OP are just there for people to know when it starts.

I doubt a localisation will be announced outside a Direct, to be honest...

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Yep, it's a JP-only stream. Time in the OP are just there for people to know when it starts.

I doubt a localisation will be announced outside a Direct, to be honest...

I agree...but I want it for next spring!

Oregano

I'm still kind of angry that there's no 3D. I expect better of Square Enix. Hopefully they show off something impressive to justify it.

Anfang

I am already waiting until the new DS comes out, this being released in na would make me even more hyped.

Top Bottom