• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Explorers hitting Japan this winter, first gameplay video

L~A

Squeenix updated the official website with a longer version of the Field theme, 2 new screenshots, and some Q/A.
01rok2b.png

02fijkt.png

linko9

What are the odds of a western release? I really want this, looks like exactly the sort of game I'd love.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
What are the odds of a western release? I really want this, looks like exactly the sort of game I'd love.

I think they are really high.
FF is more popular than DQ in the West, 3DS is still performing very good in PAL territories and even in the US it has a decent install base. the multiplayer aspect, even online, should be an additional reason to lock the Western release too. and BD success convinced them to at least try

Labadal

I will never find anyone to play this with if I decide to get this. I really hope the singleplayer portion is a viable way of playing the game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I will never find anyone to play this with if I decide to get this. I really hope the singleplayer portion is a viable way of playing the game.
What's stopping you from playing online with people on GAF?

Labadal

What's stopping you from playing online with people on GAF?

I can't think of anything stopping me, I just didn't think of that option, haha.

The real question now is if this will get a physical release in Europe or not. Some games that I thought were 100% physical releases, are or will be digital only.

Aru

I can't think of anything stopping me, I just didn't think of that option, haha.

The real question now is if this will get a physical release in Europe or not. Some games that I thought were 100% physical releases, are or will be digital only.

If Theatrythm is a getting a physical release, this game will too. There isn't a single digital-only Final Fantasy title that isn't an emulated/ported classic, as far as I can remember.

Top Bottom