• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy [Mafia] |OT| Living in a Materia World, and I am a Materia Girl

I think on the whole "nin was blocked N1" thing, we're all overlooking the possibility that it might have just been a result of scum's kill action having a higher priority than nin's, since they both chose the same target that night.

nin1000

Banned
I think on the whole "nin was blocked N1" thing, we're all overlooking the possibility that it might have just been a result of scum's kill action having a higher priority than nin's, since they both chose the same target that night.

To be more clear, I got a message with fluff saying that I got roleblocked!

No shenanigans.

Alright, order up

ouH4zw2.jpg

I'm Bartz Klauser, the Wanderer, Neutral Survivor with occasional Bulletproof benefits.

I wander the world care-free and am constantly switching Job classes due to my restless ambitions. My Win condition is to survive until either Cosmos or Chaos wins. I may win with either faction.

As for the Bulletproof part; before each Day started, I was given a Job to literally "perform" to order as written on the PM ticket:

DAY 1 ACT- The Incredible Bartz (post in all caps and in third-person only)
DAY 2 ACT - Bartz Goldblum (post with random uh, ums, buts, stuttering and odd tangents of thought)
DAY 3 ACT - sk8r boi Bartz (post in skater slang)
DAY 4 ACT - Bartzgonaut (do me)
DAY 5 ACT - Bartzolas Cage (incorporate Nicolas Cage into my life)
TODAY/DAY 6 ACT - Chef Bartz (post in restaurant speak)
TOMORROW'S? ACT - ???

If my performance in-character was unanimously reviewed to critical acclaim by "my patrons" (Scrafty, mods et al./spectator thread?, apparently) that Day, I would then be granted temporary NK-immune status, for that Night only.

If my Day service was not up to par and the reviews weren't unanimous in their praise, there would be no Bulletproof-ness granted to me that Night.

Night 2 was the only Night I lost my Bulletproof jacket, as I was told that evening in the review PM that apparently one of my oh-so judgmental "patrons" hated that I incorporated aspects of my previous dish (the all-caps and third-person of The Incredible Bartz) into that Day's main course (Bartz Goldblum); and as a result, my act didn't achieve unanimity that Night. Truly nerve-wracking. Picky eaters are definitely the worst :/ I got it back all other Nights though, because I'm that damn good.

Other than that, I don't have any other powers. I assume that all Nights that there was a single kill, was a Night when someone tried to attack me but failed due to my culinary celebrity status. But honestly though, on a Day-to-Day basis I really haven't been paying attention to your petty low-wage staff squabbles, because got mine.

But, as a final aside, I think the following conclusion goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, for myself. These are the current Role-claims on Today's menu:

02. [m] nin1000 - COSMOS; Cecil, Town-aligned 2-shot Vigilante/2-shot Doctor
05. [m] LaunchpadMcQ - COSMOS; Auron, Town-aligned Self-sacrificial Vigilante Ordinary Fighter, Town-aligned Citizen (reclaimed today)
07. [m] Pop-O-Matic - COSMOS; Yuna, Town-aligned 3-shot Switcher
16. [m] Blargonaut - NEUTRAL; Bartz, Unaligned Bulletproof Survivor​

And here's the spice rub:

Chaos Win condition said:
You win when the Warriors of Chaos outnumber both the Warriors of Cosmos and Neutral players put together.

Now, if I recall correctly, we haven't had a Neutral death in this game yet, right?

Yet Chaos' Win condition clearly CONFIRMS the presence of a Neutral or Neutrals in this game. I doubt that'd be there just for mind-games.

...so, up 'til now, where have the Neutral(s) been?

Oh, right *REFLECT*.

Just sayin'... unless any of y'all left here wanna openly admit that you've been a shameful, shameful liar about your Role-claims that've on the table since Yesterday; my life's insured. But, know that changing your Role-claim tale at this point is a total #scumtell, and Cosmos or not, I'm sure you 3 will agree with me on that, right? Especially you, Mr. "Aur-dinary Fighter" LaunchpadMcQ?

Anyway, if I get voted out Today by y'all, that'll clearly have been quite the senseless move on your parts, quite the foolish move; obviously done only out of unprofessional spite, especially after the fact of Mr. Pop having recently corroborated me (Thank you v. much). So, like, pls refrain from complaining to the kitchen unless you really want some extra gravy on that, k.

So, do what you will between the 3 of you with the Votes and all, because I know for a fact I'm telling the truth. I also know for a fact that I really don't have to sell myself as hard as I'm doing now, nor be as defensive as this. But I choose to, for the sake of the customers.

Oh, and speaking of customers, this last little extra is for the house, on the house:

BLARGONAUT used Phoenix Down

...oh, SURPRISE, the whole Phoenix Down thing was pure garnish, yaaaaay. ¬_¬ Yep, just some hella fancy subliminal messaging in the hopes of subtly influencing you all to think that I had some esoteric Power related to resurrection or healing or something, and/or that I was some kind of useful Armourer/Inventor x-shot item-distributor. *shrug*

Nope, not the case at all.

Just bootstraps for wages here.

Just trying to survive.

So don't take it out on me, k?

I just work here.

g6BYc1P.gif

brb with theories about the 2nd kill, like I need 5 more minutes tops, I think

but know that I am very much inclined to believe that Mr. Launch is the final Chaos dude, which I've been totes saying ALL GAME :/

also, if you want this Role-claim of mine breadcrumbed, just ask and I'll be happy to provide them eventually

*Although, nin's Dual-class Vigilante/Doctor Role-claim seems quite far-fetched as well, but Launchpad's super-shady re-claim today (done in spoiler tags, no less) gives me bad vibes :(

The only one I really trust is Pop, at this stage.

I've basically lost all validity at this point, but I need to review the actions of the remaining players and come back with a conclusion. I apologize if you guys vote me and we lose this; I banked really hard on just one remaining mafia.

Let me get back to you guys.

and yeah, I spoiler tagged my reclaim because it's inconsequential as fuck

I've basically lost all validity at this point, but I need to review the actions of the remaining players and come back with a conclusion. I apologize if you guys vote me and we lose this; I banked really hard on just one remaining mafia.

Let me get back to you guys.

and yeah, I spoiler tagged my reclaim because it's inconsequential as fuck

np, take your time

nin1000

Banned
Blarg, does that mean that we cannot expect a vote from you ? If that is the case it is ok and i am willing to wait. But rest assured that Launch will try as hard as he can.

To be honest i cant wait to see that, so i will wait :)

vote: LaunchpadMcQ

Blarg, does that mean that we cannot expect a vote from you ? If that is the case it is ok and i am willing to wait. But rest assured that Launch will try as hard as he can.

To be honest i cant wait to see that, so i will wait :)

vote: LaunchpadMcQ

Don't worry, I'll still vote

Give me some time guys. I thought I'd have some time this morning for a post, but I have to go out. Remember, if we mislynch, we lose. I think I've already figured out what's going on, but I need to put it into words.

Ok, I’m going to go into an explanation of what I believe is happening. There are two scenarios looming over my head, and although I know that I am the prime suspect, you guys have to concede that there is some weird shit going on here and holes in the explanations of these roles.

There are a few assumptions I will be making.

1)Whatever Seath’s role was, it is pivotal in order to understand what had transpired before his/her death. He/she implied as much.
Hopefully my lynch today helps some of you come up with clear
JUST VOTE FOR ME GIDDAMNIT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEARER!!
2) We have or had a vig, based on the deaths and number of deaths we’ve had.
3) Pop is telling the truth. This is much more finicky and unsupported, but I did not really have my eyes set on Xam and Hyper was the most obvious scum after the Swamped mislynch, so him switching to Xam who nobody was looking too closely at makes sense. I don’t know why the vig would target Xam directly after that day phase, in other words.

Based on what has transpired, there are two combinations of events that I can see happening.

Scenario 1 (the one I am leaning towards):
Pop is switcher
Nin is vig/doc
Launchpad is ordinary
Blarg is mafia
Seath was roleblocker

Evidence for:
  • There are two remaining roles that have required no interaction with anyone - mine and Blarg’s. Elaborate bulletproof is still bulletproof, and I have learned not to trust bulletproof claims. This is just an extension of that. It also seems a bit unlikely that the “crazy” role would land on Blarg, the one who is known for acting crazy.
  • Nin’s purported actions lined up with Pop’s claims - he targeted Hyper and Xam was killed.
  • We know that Seath had an important role and whatever it was would have lead us to major conclusions; roleblocker fits that bill.
  • The vig kills that have taken place have been in-line with the mentality that Nin and I have shared for the majority of the game.

Evidence against:
  • This scenario does not account for a supposed “neutral”. Counterpoint: in my experience, mods like to keep the existence of neutral under wraps. It wouldn’t be crazy that they drop a neutral into the rules so that players don’t dismiss the possibility.
  • Nin could have guessed what a switcher’s actions were. Darryl figured it out earlier in the game.

Scenario 2:
Pop is switcher
Nin is scum
Launchpad is ordinary
Blarg is neutral survivor
Seath was vig

Evidence for:
  • We haven’t had a vig kill since Seath died. It could be a coincidence, but it might not be.

Evidence against:
  • Again, Blarg has had no interaction with anyone and no one has any evidence of his role existing.

What is the one fatal flaw in these two scenarios?
I could still be lying out of my ass. Given my track record in this game, I would not be surprised if no one buys a single thing I’m saying right now.
  • Pushed a lot of innocent town lynches.
  • Believed Hyper for a good amount of time, despite him being obviously scum.
  • Made up a fake roleclaim to stir some shit.

I made a lot of mistakes guys, but the worst of all is losing my validity because I went in hard on a gamble. However, that’s how I’ve always played. I’ll be held accountable for that. Everyone on the sidelines is probably voting me for scum MVP at this point, but we really need to discuss this before we throw this game down the toilet.

Give me your thoughts on these scenarios, please.

Hold on. Something else isn't meshing here.

If Pop switched TL and Blarg, that means Blarg was the target. Blarg wouldn't target himself, so I'd put this as evidence for under scenario 2.

Dammit guys, I need someone to throw ideas off of or we're going to make a huge mistake.

Hold on. Something else isn't meshing here.

If Pop switched TL and Blarg, that means Blarg was the target. Blarg wouldn't target himself, so I'd put this as evidence for under scenario 2.

Dammit guys, I need someone to throw ideas off of or we're going to make a huge mistake.

I mentioned before that it could be possible that Blarg knew I'd read his bulletproof breadcrumbs and switch him tonight because of that, so he put the kill on himself in hopes that I'd move it.

Yeah, I think I've made mine too.

Vote: No Lynch

While it seems likely that Launch is our last scum, he's raised enough interesting points for me to not be completely comfortable lynching him or anyone else. I think I'd rather let scum get one more shot off to narrow the field a little more and give us one last day phase to figure things out from the last flip, rather than get fucked over if Launch or whoever we lynch flips town and we end up at the mercy of scum on the last night.

ATTENTION BELOW: I VOTED

PLEASE READ THROUGH BEFORE ANY BANDWAGONING, OKAY? AND REPLY, TOO.

WITH ONLY FOUR OF US LEFT, NORMALLY, I WOULDN'T INCLUDE MY VOTE IN THE SAME TEXT AS A LENGTHY MEGAPOST SO AS TO GIVE YOU ALL THE TIME AND CHOICE TO READ IT; BUT, I FEEL THAT POP'S RECENT VOTE HAS FORCED ME TO TAKE A SIDE FASTER.

HOWEVER, THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO BE HASTY ABOUT THIS.

TAKE YOUR TIME.

IF POP-O-MATIC BACKS AWAY FROM HIS ILL-ADVISED NO LYNCH PUSH, I WILL UNVOTE TOO; TO GIVE MY CHOSEN TIME TO DEFEND.

BUT KNOW THAT THE SUBJECT OF MY VOTE IS INDEED MY FINAL GRASP ON THIS MATERIA.

Yeah, I think I've made mine too.

Vote: No Lynch

While it seems likely that Launch is our last scum, he's raised enough interesting points for me to not be completely comfortable lynching him or anyone else. I think I'd rather let scum get one more shot off to narrow the field a little more and give us one last day phase to figure things out from the last flip, rather than get fucked over if Launch or whoever we lynch flips town and we end up at the mercy of scum on the last night.

LACqgRe.gif

Ehhhh, I don't think so. Not a good idea. I'd like to suggest you 86 that option on Cosmos' (your?) behalf.

If you Cosmos folk vote for a No Lynch Today, you'd be allowing the final Chaos staff a real shot at winning.

Don't panic, I'm NOT saying that I'd willingly pick scum's side, if it came to it it'd be a dumb voting mistake on my part most likely, but I'm merely warning you... if you go through with a No Lynch and allow the final Chaos one more Night and thus one more hit; if the last scum's smart, he'll leave me alive as the Neutral and it'll become a hella mess of a three-bean salad Tomorrow:

1 Cosmos
1 Chaos
1 Neutral

Now, that could go two-ways:

A) As soon as breakfast service starts, '1 Cosmos'/'1 Chaos'/'1 Neutral (me)' instantly throws out a vote, and one of the other two (likely the last Chaos, especially if the last Cosmos decides to be an idiot at the most important moment of the game by deciding to throw out a vote in haste during this hypothetical Tomorrow) instantly follows it up, resulting in a TURBO of unknown climax.

B) Neither of us three survivors makes a move to start, and we have ourselves an uneasy stand-off until A eventually occurs, give or take some tense Ouroboros action.

I mean, I'd love to be part of that kind of stand-off as far as entertainment value goes, but it's a hell of a risk to be taking. And quite an unnecessary one, too. I highly advise against going for a No Lynch.

And Pop, I need to say this regarding Launch's accusation of me being the last scum; you say that you switched me and TL21xx, last Night. If I'm the one among us four who's lying, as he says, and my whole Role and NK-immunity was a fabrication on my part, then the circumstances of TL's death make no sense whatsoever if I was responsible.

Launch's case against me, only pans out if the scum's factional kill is totally unaffected by your switching ability. Or if I could somehow kill myself through it, if your switching ability is based on some kind of hypothetical "positioning" and not "naming" basis. Which I doubt is the case, both switch- and kill-mechanic wise.

---

Now, for Mr. McQ:

I see you trying to isolate me here, but trust me, I've been doing a well-enough job of that myself since Day 1. What I'd really like to know, is why you claimed as Auron yesterday, with a 1-shot self-sacrificing kill ability, no less.

Then, you changed your whole class Today, said you're an Ordinary Fighter, instead. Why? Why not stick to your Auron claim, and avoid this additional and totally unnecessary factor of suspicion?

What were you afraid might happen, if you didn't?

But, besides how you yourself have stood out, I see that, given the circumstances, nin's Role-claim does fit far too conveniently into the puzzle-space for my taste, and seems far too overpowered compared to the Roles we've seen so far; even more far-fetched than mine, to be honest. The gimmick of my Role, the craziest it seems, as you say, is at it's heart only a single passive ability: NK-immunity; and, the bestowal of Bulletproof upon me each Night required a total unanimous decision by unknown members of the spectator thread, according to my Role PM.

A 2-shot Vigilante + 2-shot Doctor? I get it, it's representative of the lore of his claimed character Cecil, but, to my memory, nin's is the only dual-power Role-claim I've heard this entire game. A 4-shot power Role? Even the scum, Hyperactivity, Xam, Stack; they each had single gimmicks in addition to their factional kill. Even my Neutral Survivor Role has only a singular gimmick with the behind-the-scenes Bulletproof bestowal.

Launch, I really don't know what to make of you; why you chose to state such an important revision, and yes, it is important, no matter how you try to handwave it in a throwaway sentence and hide it under spoiler tags for no real reason; to me, feels like a tentative insecurity on your part in attempting to preemptively set up a defense net for yourself Today. You flip-flopped, Launch, and you really can't deny this:

NebtIha.gif

And filleting you right now would be sensible; you've said so yourself...

But, I can't stop thinking about how much nin's Role-claim doesn't mesh in comparison to the real Roles we've seen flipped.

Thus, I have a theory. While it admittedly doesn't exonerate you in my view, Launch, of suspicion in the slightest, I think it makes more sense otherwise, taking in the game-state since it began, as a whole.

I believe that nin's lying. I don't think he's Cosmos.

I think nin is another Neutral. I think he's a Serial Killer Role.

So, that would make:

1 Cosmos (Pop-O-Matic)
1 Chaos (LaunchpadMcQ)
2 Neutrals (Blargonaut, nin1000)

This distribution is still within the realm of balance (I think? I dunno, it's like 5am here, k). Remember:

Cosmos Win said:
You win when there are no Warriors of Chaos remaining.

Chaos Win said:
You win when the Warriors of Chaos outnumber both the Warriors of Cosmos and Neutral players put together.

Scum wins solely by killing to the point of outnumbering everyone, not just Cosmos. Not equaling, either. It says it has to be outnumbering. And if there's only 1 scum left, the only possible way he could win is by killing the other three of us four, a complete rout.

Regarding my theory about nin: the scum's own Win condition states "Neutral players", plural. Hence, considering all the proof of a 2nd killer, I find it now to be far more palatable myself to consider nin as being a second Neutral in the form of an SK. Also, regarding his being allegedly Roleblocked on N1? I think he's lying about that whole deal, and the fact of the matter is that he simply tried to kill ME during N1, but failed due to my Bulletproof status that Night.

And besides, although I don't recall myself, but have we actually seen anything objectively tangible enough to show that nin ever successfully protected someone with his alleged 2-shot Doctor power?

We could have easily still had 2 kills last Night, 1 by scum and 1 by SK; consider that, despite your switching, Pop, that nin and Launch could have targeted both TL21xx and I, in no specific attribution, last Night. My Bulletproof status last Night could have absorbed one of their attacks, which would explain the single death. I dunno. I'm just throwing this out there as a possibility for the event.

But, if I'm right about this hunch of mine, then I say this directly to you, Pop: a No Lynch firmly puts the power in the hands of scum and the killer. Irregardless of nin's true Role-identity—hell, if I embrace my paranoia about this, then I'd say that he could even be a 2nd scum, for all we know, and we're actually up against:

1 Cosmos (Pop-O-Matic)
2 Chaos (LaunchpadMcQ, nin1000)
1 Neutral (Blargonaut)

Which, mind you, is still within the balance (I think), just teetering on the brink of outnumbering us, but that tangent of thought is me being truly crazy there—just remember, that scum's entire shot at winning is strictly via killing everyone left... and yet, you're allowing them to decide what's what by giving them a free Night to go to town on us? I urge you to unvote that option, and reconsider.

---

!!!

In any case, to you Launch; I truly now feel you as being the final Chaos. I know I've been teasing you the whole game with this accusation, but now I am truly feeling it, as all your activity has come to a point.

As the/a Neutral party here, I wanted to go meta as far as possible on this, and really didn't want to spear-head this myself; know that I wished to withhold to allow you time to reply as I did yesterday, and give this whole thing a good read-through. BUT, I very much feel that Pop's push for a No Lynch is dangerously threatening the balance towards another Night of killing, which I really don't want to endure nor wait through.

Hence, I feel that I am forced to act now:

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

If the Cosmos? wills it—

Pop-O-Matic, I say to you, that I think you should follow through on your own suspicions and vote out LaunchpadMcQ Today. I supremely urge you to reconsider against advocating a No Lynch.

And to nin; I can't think of anything else to say to influence your decision at all, other than what you see above is clearly not a vote against you, so, like, do whatever you feel furthers your Win condition, Cosmos? or otherwise Neutral, I guess. You are my 2nd choice cut though, so, yeah.

Although, you ARE pretty quick to jump to my conclusion, nin...

Pretty... TURBO.

UNVOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

POw9lOb.jpg

Care to elaborate a bit further on why you're supporting my stance here?

And Launch, Pop, what do you think? What's your final say before time expiry?

Although, you ARE pretty quick to jump to my conclusion, nin...

Pretty... TURBO.

UNVOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

POw9lOb.jpg

Care to elaborate a bit further on why you're supporting my stance here?

And Launch, Pop, what do you think? What's your final say before time expiry?

ᴴᴱʸ

ᴴᴱʸ

ᵂʰᵃᵗ'ʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵁᶜᴷ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶦᶰᵍ﹖﹗﹖﹗﹖

ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᶠᶫᶦᵖ⁻ᶠᶫᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʰᶦᵐ⋅

ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ﹗

ᴴᴱʸ

ᴴᴱʸ

ᵂʰᵃᵗ'ʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵁᶜᴷ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶦᶰᵍ﹖﹗﹖﹗﹖

ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᶠᶫᶦᵖ⁻ᶠᶫᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʰᶦᵐ⋅

ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ﹗

ᵂᵀᶠ

ᴵ ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴᵀ ᴵ ᴷᴵᴸᴸᴱᴰ ʸᴼᵁ

ᵂᵀᶠ

ᴵ ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴᵀ ᴵ ᴷᴵᴸᴸᴱᴰ ʸᴼᵁ

ᵂʰᵃᵗ﹖

ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃᶫᶫ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ, ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ﹖

ᵂʰᵃᵗ﹖

ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃᶫᶫ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ, ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ﹖

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴿᴱˢᵀᴵᴳᴱ﹖﹖

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴿᴱˢᵀᴵᴳᴱ﹖﹖

ᴵ⁻ ʸᵉᵃʰ, ˢᵘʳᵉ⋅

ᴮᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗʳʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ﹖

ᴵ⁻ ʸᵉᵃʰ, ˢᵘʳᵉ⋅

ᴮᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗʳʸᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ﹖

ᴺᴼ

ᴺᴼᵀ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸʸ

nin1000

Banned
I dont support any stance, i think your post was good.

I wanted to lynch him from the beginning of this day, since my gut tells me that pop ( who i know has been the switcher ) is town and you are the neutral. Since i am Town this makes launch what ? Mafia in my eyes. Sorry but this is how i feel. i did not jump into any conclusions. As i said erlier i did make up my mind many days ago.

Pains me to see this game drag.

ᴺᴼ

ᴺᴼᵀ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸʸ

ᴱˣᵃᶜᵗᶫʸ⋅

ᴵᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ, ᶦᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ⋅

ᴱˣᵃᶜᵗᶫʸ⋅

ᴵᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ, ᶦᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ⋅

ˢᵀᶠᵁ

ᴵ ᵁᴺᴰᴱᴿˢᵀᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴼᵂ

ᴵ ᵁᴺᴰᴱᴿˢᵀᴬᴺᴰ ᴾᴱᴿᶠᴱᶜᵀᴸʸ

Top Bottom