• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT2| I HAVE NO MYTHRIL AND I MUST SHOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Mage

He's okay if you take the time to mentally sort out the jumble of pixels that are his arms. :(

edit: Thought I'd try a pro Tyro strat for Amarant farming.

GyUpTJIl.jpg

Turns out Tyro hits for 1500 without Advance and is nowhere close to writing home about even with Advance

It took a while for Amarant to die

Use Dragoon Determination. I was doing 8k damage with that and boost + breaks.

Wazzy

Banned
Working on Zidane event and excited for the draws tomorrow! I'm also done the classics so I'll pick at some elites once I finish Zidane.
Tomorrow is the last day for the VIII event ya? What is the requirement for Squall's rm3?

Have his RM2 and it will drop in any dungeon.

Working on Zidane event and excited for the draws tomorrow! I'm also done the classics so I'll pick at some elites once I finish Zidane.

Have his RM2 and it will drop in any dungeon.

Cool no reason to egg him to 65 and grind that easy low stam dungeon for the drop.

ZangBa

Poor Amarant can't do anything about Tyro with the pumpkin using tauntilate. Of course I accidently forgot to take off that self heal counter, so it took longer than it should have.

MicH

I hate you, you got another Keepsake Ribbon!!

I got one 5*: Cyan's Kotetsu (again). Got one during the last lucky draw too. We'll, I will have a strong Katana none the less

Hmm. Yoshimitsu dagger. I won't scrap it obviously, it is my first five star dagger, but considering it won't have rs for a long long time, meh. Think positively..... Bring on the XIV realms, now I have a sword dagger and staff! yeah!

Falk

that puzzling face
Hmm. Yoshimitsu dagger. I won't scrap it obviously, it is my first five star dagger, but considering it won't have rs for a long long time, meh. Think positively..... Bring on the XIV realms, now I have a sword dagger and staff! yeah!

It's also a better 'default' ret weapon than Zantetsuken at least :V

Jyrii

Banned
My lucky draw:

5*
Blazefire Saber (XIII)
Butterfly Sword (IX)

4*
Warrior's sword (X)
Warrior's sword (X)
Hayate Bow (V)

I haven't had good IX, X and XIII weapons, so this was very nice pull for me.

My lucky relic draw,

Squalls Shear Trigger
Tifas Crystal Glove
Barrets Gattling Gun

3 four stars
5 three stars.

Didn't really need any of what I obtained, but it was a good pull.

LucaMac

Zacks buster sword...not much to write home about. If we hadn't got the Gold Sword recently it may have been more welcome I guess. Cloud is bound to be using it more than Zack anyway.

1 5*, 1 4* (combined), 9 3* (5 combined, 4 trashed).

I got one 5*: Cyan's Kotetsu (again). Got one during the last lucky draw too. We'll, I will have a strong Katana none the less
Likewise I got one 5* which was also a re-run for me. A storm staff (IX). It is a good relic and a 5* but considering I'll be pulling on the next banner it is featured FFIX could become like FFXIII for me (4 unique relics but they are all the same)
now I've jinxed the FFIX pull to be 11 3*s

Nohar

Got four 4*, the rest being 3*.
Eh, I'll take it. At least I finally have decent weapons for FFIV (4*+ Dancing Dagger, 3*++ Defender). I really needed those.

Kenai

Got Tellah's rod and Tyro's windy book. I was expecting much worse after my results last lucky draw, will take em! I needed more caster weapons for sure.

Got 3 5 stars nothing great and nothing for synergy I don't already have (Cloud's Cross Slash, Steiner's thunder blade, and Celes's wind slash) along with mostly 3 and 4 stars that I was able to combine to make + or ++ gear includinf a 4++ ff1 defender sword which is excellent

ezodagrom

Started playing this a few days ago, my very first relic draw was one of the FF8 ones, got Zell's Maverick. ^^
Also tried today's black friday draw, got three 5*s, Tifa's Crystal Glove, Wakka's Official Ball and Tyro's Sentinel's Grimoire.

Falk

that puzzling face
Started playing this a few days ago, my very first relic draw was one of the FF8 ones, got Zell's Maverick. ^^
Also tried today's black friday draw, got three 5*s, Tifa's Crystal Glove, Wakka's Official Ball and Tyro's Sentinel's Grimoire.

Jesus. Although I guess honestly speaking if you're only a few days old if you didn't pull good stuff for the Black Friday draw you could easily keep resetting your account till you pull like 3+ 5*s since it gives 25 free Mythril to instantly do the draw.

Sentinel Grimoire was and is a top-tier item because of its soul break and the possibilities it opens up for high level loadouts.

Oups. I meant four 4*.

Oh, derp. WELL I CAN RELATE LOL

nacarelli

Neo Member
Man, super happy right now.

Got a Sentinel Grimoire, Heroic Scarf and a Valiant Gun (can't complain about more FF 8 synergy).

Wish I got some mage weapon, but I'll pull on FF IX second banner and see what I can get.

I'm actually a bit more annoyed about the fact I have a huge back stock of armor upgrade mats but got almost no armor to upgrade or combine except for 2 crappy ff4 shields which I would have scrapped if not for the fact Dark Bahamut is a gear check who I haven't beaten for classic dungeons so any kind of ff4 armor is appreciated for options.

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm actually a bit more annoyed about the fact I have a huge back stock of armor upgrade mats but got almost no armor to upgrade or combine except for 2 crappy ff4 shields which I would have scrapped if not for the fact Dark Bahamut is a gear check who I haven't beaten for classic dungeons so any kind of ff4 armor is appreciated for options.

If you're desperate you can farm Black Cowls (should be ~100 stam per on average).

Black Cowl++ is a serious amount of RES actually.

Also can confirm that when you finally cave in and use the armor upgrade mats to upgrade weapons, the game gives you a 5* armor right after. But only if you aren't doing it on purpose because the game knows.

NeoForte

I got Healing Grimoire and Grand Fists... So pretty meh but I guess it's nice to have. I also got a 4 star Katana for 7... So that will be nice for synergy.

MicH

Amazing pulls for a newcomer! Sentinel's Grimoire will make a lot of content easier for you + you get Wakka really early on. Nice stuff, man!

Wazzy

Banned
Awesome pulls!

Zell's SB is great as an attack boost and Sentinal Grimoire is amazing.
Got Lenna's Healing Staff. The most powerful WM just got a bit more powerful. 👍🏼
GRATZZZZ <3

If you're desperate you can farm Black Cowls (should be ~100 stam per on average).

Black Cowl++ is a serious amount of RES actually.

Also can confirm that when you finally cave in and use the armor upgrade mats to upgrade weapons, the game gives you a 5* armor right after. But only if you aren't doing it on purpose because the game knows.

Already have one black cowl ++ never want to do that horrible thing again D:

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah, it's always nice to see at least one rainbow orb, and maybe he'll get a boost down the road. At least it's cool in its uniqueness. :D

Congrats Wazzy. &#10084;
Woooooooo!

I just used all my mythril and did a paid pull on Squall banner and 50 mythril was a dud but paid got me CT and another Valiant!!

Finallyyyyyyyyyyy <33333

ezodagrom

Jesus. Although I guess honestly speaking if you're only a few days old if you didn't pull good stuff for the Black Friday draw you could easily keep resetting your account till you pull like 3+ 5*s since it gives 25 free Mythril to instantly do the draw.

Sentinel Grimoire was and is a top-tier item because of its soul break and the possibilities it opens up for high level loadouts.
Amazing pulls for a newcomer! Sentinel's Grimoire will make a lot of content easier for you + you get Wakka really early on. Nice stuff, man!
Awesome pulls!

Zell's SB is great as an attack boost and Sentinal Grimoire is amazing.
Thanks. ^^
From the 4 I got, Tifa's Gloves is the only one I can't use yet, so these draws have been really helpful for me this early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom