• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 TGS News Thread [New Details, One Disc On 360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe

Hope's outfit looks like whatshername's. Some kind of uniform?

Dark Schala said:
Hope got pretty cute. That tie is a little eh. I wonder who his VA is now?

Actually, listening to his demo reel, it sounds like it could be the same guy.

rataven

Dark Schala said:
Yeah. I'm shocked. I want a glasses attachment. Then he'll be perfect. :3

Can't stop laughing at Snow. Holy shit.
*high-five* I'm a sucker for a guy in spectacles. DLC please?

Toth

And people were worried they would simply reuse the same character designs? lol

Honestly they both look fine. Hope really seems to have matured in only 3 years.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
Hope looks formal and Snow a rebel. Heh, I like both of their redesigns, and much prefer them over Serah's.

Hope still doesn't look anywhere near as tough as his mom-- especially with that fucking tie. The less this game features Snow, Hope, and Noel, the better it would be. The stuff with Lightning and Chief Stern seems a lot cooler.

george_us

jett said:
sugeeeee~~~

this has to be the least interested I've ever been about a final fantasy game, sad times. I want a FF game without the unholy trinity of Kitase/Toriyama/Nomura.
Pretty much but the time traveling aspect has me somewhat interested. But yeah, the sooner those three are taken off the FF series the better. Would love to see the FFXII team back.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Grivenger said:
Hope looks formal and Snow a rebel. Heh, I like both of their redesigns, and much prefer them over Serah's.
Oh I can't even began to fathom how Sazh would look.

Airgetlam

SNOW! Put the bandana thing back on!!! He looks terrible in this...
Also the rest of the outfit just looks like his old one but with black and red.

Beth Cyra

kayos90 said:
Apprently by the dialogue, he left her to look for Lightning. I guess he never came back
WTF is this shit? He spent the whole last game trying to save Serah and gets Light's approval only to ditch Serah and look for Light?

Paches

TruePrime said:
WTF is this shit? He spent the whole last game trying to save Serah and gets Light's approval only to ditch Serah and look for Light?

He is a member of Search and Rescue.

MechaX

Why does Snow look like somebody out of The Bouncer?

I swear to God if Sazh comes back but has like braids or something...

Phenomic

Well I'm going to be the only one who doesn't hate Snow's new look apparently. I mean I'm not saying it's great, but I hated the Gray jacket... raincoat or whatever it was and the little cap.

Beth Cyra

george_us said:
Pretty much but the time traveling aspect has me somewhat interested. But yeah, the sooner those three are taken off the FF series the better. Would love to see the FFXII team back.
Again they worked on only one of the last four FF ffs.

kayos90

MechaX said:

Dreadlocks... I'm calling it right now. That or a cornrose. ...... SE.... DISAPPOINT!!!!!

Droplet

brandonh83 said:
It still is, but it's his personality that annoys me most.

Oh boo. I find his design looking surprisingly normal in the crowd we're getting now though!

/says the person with the Noel avatar
//can't say anything about his personality

Snow manages to look like a bigger douche, Hope looks odd, this trailer reminded me of movie trailers that seem to spoil the whole movie.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Wow, Hope looks.... impressive D: Like.... matured.

Hope x Lightning fanfics GO :p

Big fucking lol @ Snow's stupid-ass hair and tan. I mean... just what the fuck. Also, wtf at Noel's time machine D:

Lightning looks badass in her valkyrie-esque warrior armor.

jackdoe

TruePrime said:
He fell for Lightning, obviously (which was why Hope was trying to kill him the last game, deep themes of the Oedipus complex) so he ditched Serah.

Phenomic said:
Well I'm going to be the only one who doesn't hate Snow's new look apparently. I mean I'm not saying it's great, but I hated the Gray jacket and the little cap.
Nope, I hated Snow's old look, he looks better now.

kayos90

jackdoe said:
He fell for Lightning, obviously (which was why Hope was trying to kill him the last game, deep themes of the Oedipus complex) so he ditched Serah.
Win. Just saying

Lissar

Reluctant Member
MechaX said:

Well hair change IS the time honored tradition to show that "time has passed" (though it seems the girls are staying the same so far. Which is really really odd actually.)

Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll just have a bigger fro.

Toth

TruePrime said:

Well if she mysteriously disappeared, I think that would change Snow's mind. I would think our heroes know that anything strange means trouble down the road.

george_us

TruePrime said:
Again they worked on only one of the last four FF ffs.
I don't even count XI and XIV and XIII was an abomination Satan himself would not bestow upon this world. XII was the FF game (and arguably the best game) SE put out in years.

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
Snow looks great now, IMO. People are just shocked by the radical change the hair gives. If he was a new character, people would be screaming "badass".

EDIT: Serah feels like his daughter when both are "confronting" Noel.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Aeana said:
I am so upset. :(
At least he'll still be voiced by Troy!

Zoe said:
Actually, listening to his demo reel, it sounds like it could be the same guy.
Probably. It'd seem odd for them to change the VA since both games aren't a lot of years apart. I thought both English and JP VA did a decent job with the character, so I'm cool with this.

rataven said:
*high-five* I'm a sucker for a guy in spectacles. DLC please?
So am I, and I hope so! :D
It seems unlikely, though... :(

Takuya

Banned
hGHr7.jpg

jackdoe

Lissar said:
Well hair change IS the time honored tradition to show that "time has passed" (though it seems the girls are staying the same so far. Which is really really odd actually.)
Hahaha. Anime trope. Gundam Seed Destiny: let's show time has passed by making their hair longer!

Droplet said:
Oh boo. I find his design looking surprisingly normal in the crowd we're getting now though!

Nah it's not really a bad character design as far as Nomura stuff goes, maybe his personality just makes me associate the way he looks with it in a negative way.

Beth Cyra

george_us said:
I don't even count XI and XIV and XIII was an abomination Satan himself would not bestow upon this world. XII was the FF game (and arguably the best game) SE put out in years.
Wether you count them doesnt mean shit.

The fact is asfar as mainline games go the have had one game since X and plenty of side games don't have them either. So acting like they need to be booted of is stupid when they aren't in the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom