• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Tobor said:
Wait wait wait. This is a real post? :lol :lol :lol :lol
He was a joke poster. I pm'ed him and told him how awesome his post was and sent a link to that ytmnd. He said thanks, and then got banned :lol

Relaxed Muscle said:
Do it!

You will be remembered. :lol

Amir0x one is done, but I'll wait on posting it to hear back from him to see if he'll take it all serious or not.

Zzoram

Guled said:
I hear that SE has not started working on the 360 version and will not until it ships out in Japan? Is this true? If so dose that mean that we have to wait longer in NA to get this game since both versions come out on the same day over here? I have no problem with this game being on 360 (I actually prefer it since now my friends won't bash this game for no reason), but I don't want to wait any longer for this game then I have to

They said they are building the game on PC first, then porting it to PS3 and 360. I'm going to go ahead and guess PC->360 isn't going to take that long.

traveler

Not Wario
Dot50Cal said:
I always laugh when these get reposted from a few pages back :lol Heres the other one if you haven't seen it:
http://tiredgamer.ytmnd.com/

I'm considering doing an amir0x one (he really deserves it with the posts in this thread) but I'm afraid he might not take it so light-hearted.

Make sure you have some equally appropriate background music for this one like the last one. :lol

RobertM

h3ro said:
Dude, I'm a card carrying member... I have all 8 of my PS3 games with some sort of Install on my PS3 :lol

I usually go with a nice hearty Chicken Parmagiana...
Nice choice good sir. I like them Philly Stake subs and grilled cheese sandwiches during my installs, and some kiwis on the side.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dot50Cal said:
I always laugh when these get reposted from a few pages back :lol Heres the other one if you haven't seen it:
http://tiredgamer.ytmnd.com/

I'm considering doing an amir0x one (he really deserves it with the posts in this thread) but I'm afraid he might not take it so light-hearted.

:lol :lol

The last couple of lines are comic genius.

Tobor

Dot50Cal said:
He was a joke poster. I pm'ed him and told him how awesome his post was and sent a link to that ytmnd. He said thanks, and then got banned :lol

Amir0x one is done, but I'll wait on posting it to hear back from him to see if he'll take it all serious or not.

Did he post again, or get banned for the lollercoaster?

There are a lot of people acting like cry baby 10 year olds. So FFXIII will be available for 360. So freaking what. Does that mean you can't enjoy the other AAA quality games that'll be coming out for PS3? Sony's first party titles like GoW3, Uncharted 2, TRICO?

It's funny, because the same people crying about this news will turn around when the above PS3 games I've mentioned will scream "OH MY GOD THESE GAMES LOOK AWESOME PS3 IS THE WINNAAAAAAAAAAZ!"

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Well today was NOT the day to sleep in. :(

Anybody want to point me in the direction of any epic meltdowns in this thread? I know there must have been a couple.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Relaxed Muscle said:
"Square-Enix has violated my trust"

:lol :lol :lol

" I hate to say it but it looks like I am going to have to forge a life of my own now, without Final Fantasy guiding me along. But right now all I feel like I can do is cry. "

that's going on my bio on xbl...LMAO

Dot50Cal

Banned
Feep said:
Can I get some Amir0x quote highlights?
FYOVXYogh.jpg

Sorta formed 3 posts into one, but they were right after one another :lol

a kick in the teeth to anyone who bought a PS3 thinking they needed one to play this game

It doesn't seem right that term 'exclusive' can be banded around like that without it actually meaning anything

..unless of course some kind of contractual agreement was initially in place, but was mutually terminated by both parties, or by one or the other - a situation which seems quite unlikely

that said there is always a chance that this has some relation to an announcement sony is going to make.. although i'm not holding my breath

ChrisGoldstein said:
" I hate to say it but it looks like I am going to have to forge a life of my own now, without Final Fantasy guiding me along. But right now all I feel like I can do is cry. "

that's going on my bio on xbl...LMAO

Maybe I'm a bad person, but when I read that I imagined the guy crying in fetal position in his bed and I LOLED pretty hard :lol :lol :lol

Sincerely, E3 is, and at this rate it will always be, meltdown time.

So, this little megaton dropped, and 360 owners rejoiced.

Why should a PS3 owner care? They're getting it anyways. There's no need for Sony to redeem themselves. There's no need for a FFVII remake, as much as you'd love it. I, for one, would rather see other projects instead of watching S-E milk an 11 years old game that bears significant nostalgic value.

Raistlin

Karma Kramer said:

?

What's so funny?

I mean, its gigaton as far as being a surprise, but I don't think its a gigaton for the system wars as far as changing things.

It WILL hurt Sony's expansion in the US, since people won't need to get a PS3 for the game, but it certainly won't change things in Japan (and probably not all that much in Europe).

MS did a great job as far as taking away one of Sony's potential system sellers in the West for next year, but it won't tip things in MS's favor IMO. Just help stave off Sony's attempt to narrow the gap.

kbear

:lol The YTNMDs had me rolling... who voiced those?
And :lol @ Amirox's post... that's classic, and he's absolutely right too.

ShockingAlberto said:
what kind of mouthbreather buys a system for one game years before the game is set to be released

Probably there's a few people there, tha bought PS3 mainly for MGS4 and FF XIII, and well..one of those is already on X360, and maybe the other one too in a not too far future...,well is had to suck, even if there are more interesting titles in the future...

traveler

Not Wario
Onix said:
Don't worry Amir0x ... when the FF VII remake is shown/announced tomorrow ... you'll be back on the bandwagon :p

I hope this is as non-existant as Kid Icarus is apparently supposed to be. (According to the new thread) Christ, people, if you're going to hope for some meaningful exclusives, at least pick some potentially great ones. :lol

Ventron

Bloody hell, I can't believe I missed this. My bloody home internet connection was down all morning.

MS is showing no mercy on Sony. No mercy whatsoever.

Geez, this gets me everytime. I own a PS3 and no 360 but the way some of you fanboys carry on is atrocious. So what if the game is on 360? How in any way will this affect your enjoyment of the title? Absolutely none whatsoever!

Crying and saying betrayalton *lol* really confuses me. Sure SE made some claims in the past about being exclusive and what have you but they are a business. 3rd party games will generally make more money on multiple platforms. Again, how does this affect your enjoyment of the title?!

Sony am doomed and all that talk is crazy too. One franchise goes multiplatform and it's all over? Come the fuck on. Ah GAF, hyperbole in excess!

Just be glad that our fellow gamers and 360 only owners now get to play a (hopefully) great game.

EDIT: Okay, I admit that these meltdowns are quite funny. Carry on.

ari

Banned
traveler said:
I hope this is as non-existant as Kid Icarus is apparently supposed to be. (According to the new thread) Christ, people, if you're going to hope for some meaningful exclusives, at least pick some potentially great ones. :lol
why isn't that a banned meme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom