• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Gamescom Media

alternade

My pants are on the verge of splitting. They can barely contain my raging erection.

I cannot wait for the trailer. Givetodaddy. Give it!

image.php

I think I might go out and buy FFXIV 1.0 for $10 this weekend if i get AAR for free! What a steal.

Goli

I'm just happy they dropped that ALL-CAPS-COMIC-SANS-text-boxes-Tactics-Ogre-y thing they had in the previous A Realm Reborn batch of media.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Amazing the skillchain.

Meteor..

CREMSteve

This looks awesome. My wife will kill me if I get back into FF online though... I was seriously addicted to it for many years.

If I do end up getting it, PS3 version for me.

Edit - yes, the skillchain, and the Meteor.... awesomesauce. I want this.

Ainaurdur

This looks awesome. My wife will kill me if I get back into FF online though... I was seriously addicted to it for many years.

If I do end up getting it, PS3 version for me.

Edit - yes, the skillchain, and the Meteor.... awesomesauce. I want this.

Convince the wife to join you. It will be worth it.

Dunan

Cant wait to finally play this -- hurry up with that PS3 version!

Anyone know if there will be restrictions on interaction between players speaking different languages? I'd love to play with both Japanese speakers and English speakers, but don't want to buy the game twice or pay for two subscriptions.

Kyoufu

What's this about FF7's limit break system?

Man, I can't wait to read all the info about 2.0

I really reeeeeally hope they add Dark Knight some day.

Anteater

Anyone know if there will be restrictions on interaction between players speaking different languages? I'd love to play with both Japanese speakers and English speakers, but don't want to buy the game twice or pay for two subscriptions.

No restrictions, everyone play on the same servers, cross platform/region.

Edit: it was one of the things that made ffxi special, everyone played together across the globe :D

Global servers. You will play with JP and ENG speakers. Also there's a built in auto translate tool to make things easier when you play with JP ppl (for example).

teiresias

Do I have to be actively subscribed to get access when the beta starts, or can i let my sub run out and resub when beta start and get access?

TheMink

Ok so i got to lvl 30 before legacy ended and i qualified for legacy as well, i remember hearing i get something cool in 2.0 for that?
Also have there been any more classes anounced yet? I know there was some speculation on that.

Top Bottom