• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1: "As Goes Light So Goes Darkness" trailer up, out Nov 10.

Azzurri

Yep... :\
I was really hoping FF14 would get away from this with the expansion, but instead of expanding the amount of content 2.x had by the end, which was finally starting to be in a good position with varied stuff to do, it's right back to 2.0's patch pattern where they just move everybody from one set of end-game dungeons to another.

I love the game, I'm just tired of doing the same stuff over and over again.

Yup, that's how exactly how I feel.

Somnia

I've attempted to play this game off and on since it launched, but I really burned myself with non-stop MMO play since Ultima Online beta 4 so I kept quitting after a month or two.

Decided to grab it on PSN last night and am going to come back and just play it extremely casually on the PS4. Most of the people I interact with online play it, I'm a huge FF fan, love seeing all of these updates, etc. so it's time I really give it a go without burning myself out.

If I get really hooked and decide to raid one day, I'll swap over to PC where I already own everything.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Don't much care for the dungeon stuff. Will begrudgingly do them to advance the story and maybe farm whatever the new tokens are, but won't be raiding outside of the casual 24 man. Kind of hate the pattern of doing the same two dungeons over and over, and I was starting to get some terrible party before throwing in the towels on dungeons at the end of the summer.

Would prefer to level alt jobs, socialize with friends, catch up on side content, and maybe try exploration. After playing MMORPGs for almost 20 years, the dungeons and raids aspects of end game feel so old hat to me now. =(

Sandfox

I'm pretty excited to try out the new 24 man raid and get some gear I was too lazy to get when the lockouts were removed. I'm definitely not too much of an end-game progression player though.

Those "new" hairstyles have got to be a goddamned joke. (◕‿◕✿)

Those afro physics are nice though. I might switch to one of the new hairstyles depending on how they look on my character.

Of course this would come out when I'll have other stuff to play-_- where was it during those slow weeks of eso grinding:(

Oh well, hopefully this'll be before the b2g1 and I'll have time to play it. Resub time!

Top Bottom