• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Squishy3

> Get through queue
> Every Shirogane plot sold
> Every non-small vacated plot in the old zones sold

That was productive.
Pretty sure all the larges are sold but plenty of mediums/smalls around, but they're starting to go quick now since people are getting through queue.

Gunblade47

Neo Member
Instanced housing sure would be nice to have... As people were expecting it'd be before private housing launched.

Glad Goblet got a sweet pool because I was thinking of going for Shirogane too.

iammeiam

Pretty sure all the larges are sold but plenty of mediums/smalls around, but they're starting to go quick now since people are getting through queue.

Not on Levi; everything is sold aside from 5-10 smalls split between Lav Beds and Goblet.

Edit: I lie, the Lav Beds smalls are gone.

At least I'm going to make a killing on housing items.

Launcher crashed, then lags out, then 1.2k person queue. By the time I got in the server there was only a handful of Smalls and I got beat to the one I tried to grab.

What a fucking way to start my birthday, and what a way to likely end my XIV career. Was pretty inactive the last month or two anyway, but this just left a bad taste in my mouth.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Got my dream house in Beds.

0m53r34.png

It's that nice plot right by the water, and there are now stepping stones to get right down to swim.

Moaradin

Damn, my friend got on early and would have been able to buy plot 30 on ward 1 if he had the money. Sad thing is I should have got on earlier but the game gave me an error. RIP didn't win the lottery.

Sciel

All of Tonberry sold out within the first 5 minutes (all 12 wards).

They really shouldn't have offered transfers/rebate for transfers.

yes im salty.

Fuck all who got a shirogane house honestly, so salty, like spent 15 getting error 1016. Everything was sold out in 5 minutes my FC told me. This is the worst thing ever done in a videogame.

Etroveria

Neo Member
My friend got our small plot in Shirogane on Tonberry. I still love my Beds medium the best and think Shirogane is pretty dry compared to it but I guess the staircase and temple imitation is nice for pictures.

Stuart444

Sad that I didn't get a Shirogane house (lobby error followed by several launcher issues requiring relogs), I almost got one but someone snagged it about 1 - 2 seconds before I could. Sad :(

But I did get one in Lavender Beds, plot 48, ward 7. So that's a win I guess. :D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Managed to snag a small house for my small FC. Eh, close to the plot we wanted anyway.

What a clusterfuck. Time to die at work.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
All housing plots on Ultros are gone. That's including all the plots that opened up in the original 3 wards from people relocating.

Qvoth

jesus christ the hildibrand quest this time is EXTREMELY short
i know this is only the prologue, but i'm quite sure the previous ones aren't this short
wtzgU.gif

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Red Kojin are Red.

Blue Kojin are Green.

Da fuk.
The explanation that's given to the player by one of the NPCs is that they either like to say they word Blue or they are actually color blind and they see green as blue.

Can't change story text size anymore. Really frustrating. Even if you decide to use the log rather than the text bubbles, the text shows up after you press the button. It's just not good. Ruins the experience.

iammeiam

24-man was fun, if hectic. Couple of figuring-stuff-out wipes, lots of mechanics, minimal time wasting.

Also scrolling through the cash shop update, they removed the one-per-account restriction on jump potions. Celebrate or despair as you find appropriate.

Guess Who

Banned
There's new content in this patch? I thought there was just the new Land War mode, which on Leviathan ended in all of ten minutes.

I won, though, and even got the plot I wanted (17 - beachfront yoooo)

Top Bottom