• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Qvoth

the model viewer has the ivalice gears if you wanna check them out
only the tank ivalice gear looks good, the rest are pretty bad, especially casters/healers

MechaX

The Shinryu weapons are also... things that exist. Looks like 98 WD, and a lot of underwhelming secondary combinations. Bow has no crit, why even wake up in the morning. They'll be good filler, mostly, but without the WD I'm not sure how helpful they'll actually be.

Meh @ crit-less bow, but at least it has DH.

The Shinryu MCH weapon couldn't even get that at least (Skill Speed + Det = why se)

Qvoth

/prettyplease emote from china cash shop
14955110292129.png

Qvoth

nvm the scion liberator's set actually isn't the red dress, because there's a scion fingerless gloves etc so it's her equipments before the red dress

Bowlie

Banned
Thanks for posting those!

I got my hopes up for FFXII glamours because the dev team didn't show the gear at all before the patch.

Oh well, guess I'll get the gear for stats...

The MCH/BRD set is inspired by this, and I'm sure the others are the same. I can use that headpiece for glamour!

edit: yeah, the other ones are a little disappointing by being color swaps. I've never played 12 and don't remember what I played of Tactics so my expectations were low here.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
"I'm going to wake up 30 minutes early and download the patch to make sure I can get in right when servers come up!"

:patch downloads in 7 minutes:

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Can we all agree that anyone who shouts, "I'm Captain Basch fon Rosenburg of Dalmasca!" gets vote kicked from the raid immediately?

Euphony

Banned
Was able to log in 1 minute before servers officially went up and only had a queue of 56 people. Got myself apartment #2 in ward 1. Kind of wish I had enough money for a plot considering how fast I was able to get in.

Gunblade47

Neo Member
How many apartments are there in total in the new neighborhood? Want atleast one of those before they fill up on gilga so my collection of property is complete. Also can I demolish my old apartment in gridania?

Sitting here at work and contemplating taking an early day :/

Euphony

Banned
How many apartments are there in total in the new neighborhood? Want atleast one of those before they fill up on gilga so my collection of property is complete. Also can I demolish my old apartment in gridania?

Sitting here at work and contemplating taking an early day :/
Pretty sure I saw it was 90 per ward somewhere

Top Bottom