• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV Active Time Report 8.0 [PAX Prime 2015]

What are you expecting from this ATR?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the track record with the ATRs thus far, I feel like Tabata shouldn't have to listen to the advertising guy on anything, ever.

Cor-Cor-Cor!

wmlk

The blonde dude used to have third person shooter gameplay back when it was Versus, and you'd switched between the characters for different gameplay styles.

Now they brought his gun back onto Noctis.

Noctis is supposed to be really diverse now as opposed to what it was when it was Versus, so that's something being shown off more here.

Chilikar

I see they brought back third person shooting.

I don't really think they ever removed it. I remember Nomura mentioning that Noctis would have access to the same weapons as the other members. I only assumed that meant that there would be TPS mechanics in the game.

Famassu

Yea wtf, Noctis had a revolver.
Noctis was always supposed to be able to use all weapons, though we've never seen him use guns before now. He was supposed to not be as good with guns as Prompto (who was supposed to have a skill that he could shoot weak points), but still able to use them.

The blonde dude used to have third person shooter gameplay back when it was Versus, and you'd switched between the characters for different gameplay styles.

Now they brought his gun back onto Noctis.

Wasn't Noctis said to be able to use every weapon type back in the versus days, or did that exclude guns?

Falk

that puzzling face
"BUT I THOUGHT THEY FROZE THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALTISSIA WATERFALLS?!?!?! SENPAI I'M SO CONFUSE"

wmlk

yeDf5lV.png

This is gorgeous. Altissia has been the thing I'm looking forward to the most since 2013.

Wasn't Noctis said to be able to use every weapon type back in the versus days, or did that exclude guns?

I don't think he did because Lucis forbid the use of guns(which is why they fight with swords). They said the reason Prompto used guns was because he was the type to say "fuck you" to the law. Though things might've changed since then.

Chilikar

I don't think he did because Lucis forbid the use of guns(which is why they fight with swords). They said the reason Prompto used guns was because he was the type to say "fuck you" to the law. Though things might've changed since then.

I believe it was also said that the weapons are summoned through Noctis' magic. I wouldn't be surprised if Noctis summoned one of Prompto's guns and used it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom