• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV Active Time Report 8.0 [PAX Prime 2015]

What are you expecting from this ATR?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cid's short-shorts are going to be amazing.

Seriously, though, love the design of the Hammerhead.

The large vertical rock structures in the concept art are great, it gives me Xenoblade Chronicles vibes. Hope they end up in-game.

wmlk

Th8Hrb1.png

That region area above is called Lucil from what we know from Gamescom 2015.

Koozek

That gameplay WIP footage was really cool. Can't wait to see more of all the unknown gameplay mechanics and Cor!

Famassu

I don't think he did because Lucis forbid the use of guns(which is why they fight with swords). They said the reason Prompto used guns was because he was the type to say "fuck you" to the law. Though things might've changed since then.
No, Noctis was confirmed to be able to use all weapons in Versus XIII, including guns, but Prompto was said to be able to use more advanced skills (like shooting weak points) when they were still developing it with control over all characters in mind. We've never seen it or heard it be confirmed afterwards, so it was unclear if guns for Noctis were still in.

I know they've said this before, but Eidolons with personalities, yes-yes-yes. I can't wait to see them all.

I will sell my first born for Regis' car. Or any first born I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom