• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV SPOILER THREAD

I just want to know if we some some Bahamut fight, be it critical path or post game/side quest stuff. And if Ifrit really is the big bad or if it's classic FF and an even bigger bad is behind it.

This looks appropriate here. Sounds legit but I can't confirm.

I was spoiled this in one of the streams last night regarding the locations and structure of the game, but I don't know if it's legit since I bailed out when I saw it. Warning, spoiler of the game structure and location list:

1st act in Lucis, completely open world: Leide, Duscae & Cleigne
Altissia has its own map
2nd act in Terraverde, closed big areas connected by train: Accordo, Solheim, Niflheim, Tenebrae
3rd act in "the world after" or something like that, very linear
Ending in Insomnia.

Answering to your question without spoiling everything else, it seems like
there are big enviroments after Altissia but they are not connected, you need to take the train to travel within these regions. The game areas become smaller as you progress through the story.

Pretty damn far, there was a scene between the crew and Cid talking about the kingdom most likely and it panned to a old picture of him with regis. He seemed far in and died without saving lol
Eeesh. Should know better and be saving.

Which reminds me, I wouldn't mind better autosave systems enabled in JRPGs to make things simpler for those who want them.

Falk

that puzzling face

Which reminds me, I wouldn't mind better autosave systems enabled in JRPGs to make things simpler for those who want them.

Lightning Returns had that. Combination of autosave and manual slots.

This looks appropriate here. Sounds legit but I can't confirm.

This actually sounds like a good compromise and doesn't sound too linear til the end.

I agree with this wholeheartedly and yeah with a game that lets you save anytime he should have done that before taking on the iron giant.

Socivol

So the patch adds in additional Kingsglaive CGI scene apparently and the music during the talk with Cid in Chapter 2 is also changed with the patch.

2ttriVhh.png

This game is not the FFVersusXIII that I wanted anymore. Not buying it at full price and with that much DLC coming and day one patch and what else so I wait for next years definitive version. So, just give me those spoilers.

Socivol

This game is not the FFVersusXIII that I wanted anymore. Not buying it at full price and with that much DLC coming and day one patch and what else so I wait for next years definitive version. So, just give me those spoilers.

Might not be the best idea there are some people still waiting for a version of FF XIII-2 with all the DLC included....

Is the r
ed
h
aired
g
uy
from Kingsglaive still the final boss? Still meaning since the 4chan plot leaked in May/ June?

Might not be the best idea there are some people still waiting for a version of FF XIII-2 with all the DLC included....

Just to echo this but i believe the "GOTY" editions of The Witcher 3 are basically the base game with a code for the DLC + you still have to download the patches. I think >_>, although I get Edea's "concern". If you're not as invested to get it Day 1, no harm in waiting till support has ended and its in the "final state" as it were.

Mifec

Yeah there's mods for it on Steam that add in the missing stuff. I think the files are still in there just for whatever reason the game doesn't use/access them.

Yeah I checked on PCgamingwiki after I made that post. They even made a mod to have even more monster companions.

The best part of that Peru leak was learning that there are signatures of the development team in the booklet. I really hope there's a Developers Room in the game. The development's history of the game is almost been as epic as the story in the actual game IMO.

pashmilla

Banned
tbh, I'm only in here to find out whether Luna bites it or not. Everything else is secondary.

who am i kidding, ofc she's gonna die

tbh, I'm only in here to find out whether Luna bites it or not. Everything else is secondary.

who am i kidding, ofc she's gonna die
It would make that long thread of yours worthwhile huh? Plus another post of I told you so along with it.

Yeah it's looking less likely that she will survive though.

pashmilla

Banned
It would make that long thread of yours worthwhile huh? Plus another post of I told you so along with it.

Yeah it's looking less likely that she will survive though.

Back when the game was supposed to be all dark and angsty, I was sure Prompto was gonna kick the bucket, a la Mercutio, but that doesn't seem so likely anymore.

Top Bottom