• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Taipei Game Show | January Active Time Report Thread

Oh crap I thought I still had an hour before the ATR. I guess I'll just have to watch it tomorrow night when I get a chance to. I'm out

Mediking

I'M CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TABATA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHOSTING LOOKS SO FREAKING HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!

CROSS CHAINS LOOK HYPE!!!

EVERYTHING LOOKS HYPE!!!

Jigolo

Well looks like we know where those unfinished screenshots from the other day came from. These testing scenario parts. They were probably not representative of what the game will look like.

Haha, that Chocobo kick.

Endgame Noctis is going to be a goddamned beast judging by that combat, jeez.

Love that the FF equivalent of alligators have the death roll.

FF15 is a weird game. Like, outside of fanservicey Naruto games, I never thought simple animations can get me this hyped...

Also dat Air combat.

Jigolo

Looks like draw distance took a severe hit.

Edit: Unless that's still a work in progress too.

None of those shots we're from the actual game if you paid attention to the video. Kind of like testing in a small space.

Some Gaffer called it in the other thread, I believe it was benzy

AdanVC

Everything looks amazing but I'm worried most of that stuff shows 60% to 50% progress : / If the game is really launching this year everything should be around 80% or so, IDK.

Everything looks amazing but I'm worried most of that stuff shows 60% to 50% progress : / If the game is really launching this year everything should be around 80% or so, IDK.

They showed dates on the left side and they were from a few months ago for some.

Top Bottom