• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round 2015 - Fighting Game Tournament - March 20th - 22nd

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
What's interesting is ChrisG didn't look rusty at all at Curleh on Friday, beating FChamp and PR Rog. Vs Rog he did the most impressive anti-Wolverine lockdown I've ever seen.

Yeah, I don't think ChrisG was rusty; I think he just ran into a buzzsaw with Bogard, and then Marvelo.

Nothing about her appeals to me. Her design is extremely bland. Her moveset seems completely out of place in a game full of ninjas and wrestlers. I honestly have no idea what she's doing in that game. Everything about her screams disposable loli character.
You have a Poison avatar, but are ragging on fanservice?

Unlucky

Yeah, I don't think ChrisG was rusty; I think he just ran into a buzzsaw with Bogard, and then Marvelo.
I wouldn't be surprised if ChrisG used one of his troll teams for the first game or two vs Terry Bogard, he does that sometimes with lesser-known players and then it comes back to bite him when he realizes it's time to get serious.

Unlucky

giphy.gif

http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

Azure J

I need to see some wacky ass shit in Marvel after missing a bunch of the stuff later last night. I hear that Full Schedule is single handedly shifting the meta back to best girl Viper on some 20XX - Marvel edition shit, can anyone confirm/deny?

Infinite

I wouldn't be surprised if ChrisG used one of his troll teams for the first game or two vs Terry Bogard, he does that sometimes with lesser-known players and then it comes back to bite him when he realizes it's time to get serious.
He's a jack ass if he thought Terry Bogard is a lesser known player. This cat pushed flocked to the limit at Curleh Mustache South and took second place.

Dahbomb

I need to see some wacky ass shit in Marvel after missing a bunch of the stuff later last night. I hear that Full Schedule is single handedly shifting the meta back to best girl Viper on some 20XX - Marvel edition shit, can anyone confirm/deny?
I can confirm. Watch the CJ vs Full Schedule match linked a couple of pages back.

He's making Viper look real relevant, but that was against good players, not gods. Let's see how he does today.

Azure J

He's a jack ass if he thought Terry Bogard is a lesser known player. This cat pushed flocked to the limit at Curleh Mustache South and took second place.

And that was when his play was being considered "nutty with some brilliance". His stuff earlier this weekend was a DRAMATIC improvement (that Morrigan trap perfect?) without losing that hint of nut that made him counter Flocker so hard.

Nothing about her appeals to me. Her design is extremely bland. Her moveset seems completely out of place in a game full of ninjas and wrestlers. I honestly have no idea what she's doing in that game. Everything about her screams disposable loli character.

What about Honoka at this pace the loli characters will outnumber the sexy female characters by DOA 6

latest

"Disposable loli" is unmistakably a remark in response to a fanservice inclusion.

It's a criticism specific to the character. I operate under no illusions and am aware DoA markets itself heavily on fanservice but I find the inclusion of a 4ft babyface '18 year old' without any other interesting traits particularly distasteful. Maybe that's just what DoA is and I'm out of date.

FChamp vs FullSchedule is going to be amazin.

MarlinPie is a joy to watch in Xrd.

Top Bottom