• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round 2015 - Fighting Game Tournament - March 20th - 22nd

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
a few of the stream monsters are claiming Daigo got arrested...can anyone

The stream only reached 57k viewers? But Yams assured me it would be 100k minimum!

59k was the most I saw. And I think that was when Art was on. It hit 58 at most during GF. But yeah, Yams is a little cray. I predicted 60k but it didn't quite reach that either unless I'm mistaken.

Unlucky

a few of the stream monsters are claiming Daigo got arrested...can anyone
No. LPN tweeted a pic of him watching top 8, an hour ago.
CAvla3lWcAAkGFq.jpg
https://twitter.com/oooitzLpN/status/579809258851581952

zoutlaw

Banned
Damn what a bait. The lack of a SF5 show off is a total kick to the nuts.... I also don't believe they ran out of time haha. I would think Capcom would really want to show off their new game with 50K+ peoples eyes on it.

Sounds more like it wasn't set up, or there to begin with.

mbpm1

Damn what a bait. The lack of a SF5 show off is a total kick to the nuts.... I also don't believe they ran out of time haha. I would think Capcom would really want to show off their new game with 50K+ peoples eyes on it.

Sounds more like it wasn't set up, or there to begin with.

They'll show it at Art's house tomorrow

Kappa

Did I hear wrong or was the exhibition going to be to bring attention to the donations they were trying to get?

I'm pretty sure there was never going to be something SFV-related being shown.

Since there's no exhibition, I suggest everyone watch the Ultra Excellent episodes with Rob the Magician AKA The Daigo of Magic.

They have been fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom