• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Round XVII - 2014 Fighting Game Tournament - March 14th - 16th

And like a lot of people he can't do it.

I swear its impossible outside of practice mode.

Majin is always my favorite to watch. I remember when there was debate in the TZ forums about who was the best King in the US. Now the question is if Majin is the best player in the US.

I swear its impossible outside of practice mode.

Majin is always my favorite to watch. I remember when there was debate in the TZ forums about who was the best King in the US. Now the question is if Majin is the best player in the US.

You're right, I also enjoy Majin King's.

NastyBook

Damn, Speekicks is going for top three with that fucking performance.

EDIT: But yeah, Majin was definitely off. Speed smelled blood in the water. He looked a lot better at last year's FR.

kirblar

Christopher Gonzalez ‏@NYChrisG 5m

We need to ban yugi, cause this guy be making up explanations on cards and stacking his deck. I'm just sayin.
ChrisG might finally be getting a handle on how to use twitter to promote a good public image?

Marz

Why don't Tekken players back off when they have a sizeable lead and there's only a few seconds left on the clock?

jbug617

Banned
7 PM for starting top 32? Fuuuuuuuuuck. Thanks for the response though!

Guess I'm watching Tekken, don't know anything about the series anymore really but <3 MarkMan and Rich so I'll stream monster that up.

It's only Top 16 for AE. They did Top 32 yesterday

Why don't Tekken players back off when they have a sizeable lead and there's only a few seconds left on the clock?

You have to keep the pressure on. You can't let the opponent run their game on you, especially when a launcher will take half a character's life.

Best defense is best offense, etc.

Top Bottom