• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Alucrid

Banned
anyone with raven tome, TA3, and decent defense

Bulky Ravens are your friends, but a lot of them needs heavy SI. Cheapest would be Gronnraven Cecilia since she already has the tome, but a F-Robin or Sophia with TA Raven are good too.

I'm not sure Henry does enough damage to kill but he can tank a hit.

thanks. i don't use cecilia that much for horse emblem more so that might work. otherwise i bad rolls of sophia as well so i might try the f robin build.

Sushen

okay arena assault is getting annoying having to deal with a brave lyn every turn. what are my options for counters other than m robin? i don't have any good ivs of him
F robin is as good once you equip TA, QR, and raven tome. She serves a double duty as she can take out max stats, max buff Reinhardt with QP.

champloo

thanks. i don't use cecilia that much for horse emblem more so that might work. otherwise i bad rolls of sophia as well so i might try the f robin build.

Bulky archers/ninjas/dragons also checks Brave Lyn, they need Bowbreaker for the Brave Bow build, while Quick Riposte works against normal Mulagir build.

Busaiku

Bulky Triangle Adept, Raven tome users are good, with Quick Riposte or Bow Breaker.
Boey, Merric, both Robins, and so on.

The green ones are probably best, since they also help you deal with Reinhardt.

So debate time.

What are the top five units that you want to pull including their value as fodder?

I'm going
1. Hector (dc fixes so many units).
2. Brave Lyn (great package all around).
3. Brave Ike (steady breath).
4. Hinoka (hone fliers is key).
5. ???

For units I don't have yet...

1. Hector
2. Hinoka
3. Tana
4. Amelia
5. Spring camilla....
6. Celica

Added a 6th cause that's really all the units I want in any capacity. Getting them again as fodder is not a priority. Collection first

ggx2ac

No Halloween banner! It's a Dancer's Banner!

Which is good, I need more dancers for Arena Assault. I still lack regular Azura though.

Shinypogs

Whelp this was not what I was expecting but I will gladly delve into hell pulling on this banner. Maybe only 200 -250 orbs to start and then wait and see if anything more valuable pops up before the banner ends.

Ok I lied fuck colorless hell for Olivia I'm not risking my pity rates to pull for that. Green and blue only pulling incoming.

macklelol

Only unit I'm interested in for this new banner is Azura. It'll be fun to see how low the BST of the rest of the units will be, lol.

Ninferno

Why only Azura gets a unique weapon?

And the other 3 are ranged units, wondering how low their BST will be.

They will have 139 ~ 140 if the existing dancer and mage BST penalties apply to them. So, yeah, they (excluding Darkzura) won't be arena-viable, but of course they will be valuable in PvE and AA.

Why do I keep playing this game? I'm F2P, so I'll never really advance much in the Arena.

This banner gave me even more reason to hate myself for not saving. I fail to get Ninian after spending 170+ Orbs, and now these Dancers show up when I only have 90 Orbs.

By the end of the October, I'll have over 200 for sure. I could have had so many more, though. I want Intelligent Systems to tell us what these Sacred Coins are used for.

Sciel

lol...they literally made the edgy Olivia meme a reality, she's just missing a Wo Dao+ now.

The Dancer B skills are nice, I probably wouldn't run them over WoM3 though.

I'll probably pull for Azura since her weapon effect is insane. Just wished they didn't make Inigo another green, he's probably going to do an Oscar to me mirite? Olivia is nice and all but...colorless hell :/

I want Olivia to have 35/35 offensive stats. Or even higher.

Pulling for greens so I can get tummy.

They will have 139 ~ 140 if the existing dancer and mage BST penalties apply to them. So, yeah, they (excluding Darkzura) won't be arena-viable, but of course they will be valuable in PvE and AA.

Who knows? IS might ignore BST penalties like they did for Brave Lyn.

Spoit

Why do I keep playing this game? I'm F2P, so I'll never really advance much in the Arena.

This banner gave me even more reason to hate myself for not saving. I fail to get Ninian after spending 170+ Orbs, and now these Dancers show up when I only have 90 Orbs.

By the end of the October, I'll have over 200 for sure. I could have had so many more, though. I want Intelligent Systems to tell us what these Sacred Coins are used for.

It's a month long banner, isn't it? They've been giving like 300 orbs a month recently

Shinypogs

Olivia, Inigo and Shigure gets Breath of Life 3 on their weapons compared to Linde who only gets BoL2. IS pls.

Linde doesn't have to choose between attacking or dancing though and likely has much higher attack stat. Plus I imagine people will just put blade or raven tomes on them anyways.

I def need azura in general and hopefully a couple shigure so I can have one to keep and one to teach his dance buff skill to Ninian. Maybe, idk if they will act like rallies and not stack with hone and fortify.

I def don't trust IS not to throw an actual Halloween banner in towards the end of the month after genealogy of the holy war.

Def think I'll go 250 orbs for this banner or blue and green only. Then a other 150 if no Halloween banner or 150 on Halloween if it does show up. Then full save til christmas/new years. I want Sigurd bad but he will end up in the general pool and seasonal units are just too good.

Octagon

Lately the game has been really nice to me. Just wanted to try one more time for Elincia and i didn't have sufficient orbs for a full pull but i got her nevertheless. :)
+hp/-res but i am so glad she is not -atk or -spd.

i never ever got anything in any hero fest and for two months in june and july,
so luck cancels out in the end.

spent my last 20 orbs for Elincia... and couldn't even break my 4.25% pity rate. Sigh hate to see that go to waste...

Don't think about it too much. It's not like 5 stars rain from the sky during hero fest and that stats at 5%.

Even if you're F2P the sink sunk cost fallacy is a dangerous trap. The percentage is BS

fionel

Don't think about it too much. It's not like 5 stars rain from the sky during hero fest and that stats at 5%.

Even if you're F2P the sink sunk cost fallacy is a dangerous trap. The percentage is BS

Yes you're right. Thanks for the reminder. Just a few weeks ago I got nothing from two 10+1 rolls in FFBE's step gacha with supposedly 2x/3x the rainbow rate (6%/9%) and got NOTHING. It is indeed a trap.

I also fell into the same trap last month with the hero fest banner and broke my F2P virginity. Granted it was only for the 20+3 orbs bundle and alas it might as well have went down the drain.

Don't think too much about it bro. Just think of it as breaking you pity rate with a Seliph. TOTALLY EQUIVALENT.

LOL that is a great way to hold my horses!

Top Bottom