• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninferno

Made 5 red pulls on my main account, and 4 in my alt as planned; got nothing of value of course. Not even half mad because I have long accepted the fact that this game hates me; still excited about the new story chapter and new modes.

champloo

No new 3* units, as expected. the 4* pool is getting much larger than the 3* pool now. At least Clair and Lukas are now obtainable at 4*.

PS: Ike's Lv1 stat line looks very similar to Laslow's :x

Had 96 orbs, got Ike with about 20 to spare. Also got a lot of new to me units at 4 star, and a 5 star Caeda and Tharja along the way.

Caeda +spd, -atk

Tharja +hp, -res

Ike is:
HP 18
Atk 25 (9)
Spd 7
Def 9
Res 4

Any idea on the IV there? Or is there already a calculator up?
edit: reddit seems to think that would be +def, -res. Not ideal, but not bad. Speed and attack aren't buffed or nerfed.
Also, thanks Scratch. Same conclusion I came to with some research. Good to confirm.

Scratch

Had 96 orbs, got Ike with about 20 to spare. Also got a lot of new to me units at 4 star, and a 5 star Caeda and Tharja along the way.

Caeda +spd, -atk

Tharja +hp, -res

Ike is:
HP 18
Atk 25 (9)
Spd 7
Def 9
Res 4

Any idea on the IV there? Or is there already a calculator up?

+def, -res

That ending to 10-5 felt like a copout.
How could they not show the image of who presumably just did an attack and saved you
?

Ike is the strongest of all the Heroes apparently.
Should've used Radiant Dawn Ike if that's the case.

b2s9Kbs.png

First pull after completing 5 of the new story maps...the very first orb is Soren.

...let the barrage of not-Titania greens commence!

On another note, these defense maps are pretty cool.

Heh. Dumb Contract thing kinda makes sense with Ike (except for the fact he wouldn't accept it).

Why did Ike get a main story Chapter?
I haven't follow Heroes since Geneology banner

casiopao

C'mon FE!!!! Mrgrgrgr. 40 orb and i only get Hawkeye and Ogma? I know they are ripped but i wanted Ike or at least the waifu dammit.

Ninferno

Hey lucky fellows who have gotten Ike, could anyone of you try inheriting Heavy Blade just to see what the restriction is? I hope it is exclusive to red swords but heard some said it is open to all, which would be terrifying.

Not very happy about the 60 Orbs I spent. Got Titania with +ATK/-SPD. I hadn't summoned in two weeks.

Been having a hard time in arena, too. And I only have 6 Swords.

I kind of want to quit, honestly.

spiritfox

Hmm, I think Titania's the fastest cavalry unit we have so far. The rest of her stats don't look so hot though.

Oh nvm she ties with Sully.

chrono01

Got Ike, took me close to 100 orbs, -ATK +RES.

Fuck IV's, I'm not wasting any more trying to pull another copy. I swear IS knows the IV people want and always makes it the most difficult to get. Want +ATK on that character? Well too bad, have a -ATK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom