• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Final Fantasy X-2 HD Screenshots

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ok, day 1 just became day 0.

Grinchy

Banned
Emulated shot versus HD remaster:

ibxzjIs1oreE7x.jpg

5ae65c88.jpg

That's so weird how the railing behind them has lost all detail in the remaster. It's like they forgot to put the texture back on it.

DarkPanda

This reminds me, I wonder if NPCs are going to be updated will fully modeled mouths or if they're going to still use animated textures when they speak.

The_Monk

While I will be getting this I would love if this can come in Physical form for the Vita, one or two Cases, I don't matter. Digital on Vita is for my PS Plus, only and while it will be nice to play this on the PS3 I would love the Vita version to be honest.

It's a slim chance, but let's see... I really don't want to go digital with these two titles so I would end up playing it on the PS3.

Espada

Sweet mother...

Now do FFXII HD square!!!

This just makes me furious that Final Fantasy XII is not the one chosen for the HD treatment.

I'm not surprised FFX is getting this treatment. It's Japan's favorite FF game and sold like crazy. To contrast that FFXII sold as poorly as IX, is extremely divisive, and SE tossed out its advances in the garbage. Seeing this classic get this well deserved update puts a smile on my face, that said I don't want to torment myself thinking about something unlikely (FFXII remaster).

UberTag

Also, I feel totally bummed out over last night's Leafs/Bruins game. I knew it was gonna happen, too, but that hurt. Such a good game, though; love it when they get pushed into overtime (but man, I somewhat miss games with multiple overtime periods).
It was a phenomenal game. Would have felt the same way even if Boston lost.
Was probably a series killer for the Leafs as they dominated the Bruins in every category and still went down to defeat.
If nothing else, they'll learn a lot from this series and be better prepared for next season.

Not sure why there haven't been any multiple OT games this season. It's very peculiar given the number of overtimes we've seen.

Japan has bad taste, 9 and 12 are 2 of my top 3 FF
Japan has never demonstrated good taste. In anything. Sadly.

wilflare

guess it'll be too much to ask for Cross-buy.. lol

but the hair here needs some TressFX would be glorious

I'm buying this, played FFX but not X-2

AmanoBuff

It had better be next.

If sales are good, why not? :)

While I will be getting this I would love if this can come in Physical form for the Vita, one or two Cases, I don't matter. Digital on Vita is for my PS Plus, only and while it will be nice to play this on the PS3 I would love the Vita version to be honest.

It's a slim chance, but let's see... I really don't want to go digital with these two titles so I would end up playing it on the PS3.

As far as I know, SE has always released major FF (even remakes) in physical form. What I am hoping for is for some kind of bundle or special edition that includes all the games plus some art book with a bit of Yoshitaka Amano's art.

A man can dream.

Top Bottom