• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Info on the Neo Geo 2 !!

Awww....I want a Neo Geo AES mini to complete the 16-Bit Gen set!!

The MVS Mini tends to have too many KoF games on it when I just wanna play Money Idol Exchanger and Magical Drop 3 on it...

Virex

Banned
Another tuber that spends several minutes to tell information that could be said in 30 seconds.

They should just quit if they can't tell the thing first and then talk their boring crap after
Haven't watched the video yet but how much Patreon money begging is in the video?

I've actually started to enjoy watching Madlittlepixel for his PS classic mod videos. And while he did take 5-6 minutes to tell one little nugget of information, he's not the type to beg for Patreon support. To the info at hand, he referenced the Capcom arcade stick/system which i was interested in but cost was something that turned me away. Plus i have no where to put that gigantic arcade pad. If Neogeo goes in a similar fashion, i hope they do two things...make the arcade pad more economic (easy for one person to hold) and make it so that you can add games to it.

FranXico

Another tuber that spends several minutes to tell information that could be said in 30 seconds.

They should just quit if they can't tell the thing first and then talk their boring crap after
I think there's a minimal length required for monetizing a video. That's why this kind of videos has so much filler.

Last edited:

Dazrael

The AES shockbox in the Samurai Shodown Switch SE is pretty neat. I think he had relevant things to say, it wasn’t all about the Neo Geo 2. He did ramble at the end though.

If this is the Neo Geo 2 then what's the Neo Geo 3 supposed to be? A full-sized arcade cabinet?

This is cool and whatnot but at the very least I'd like if they added spruced up versions of the games on these things or maybe put enough power in them to play remakes of some of these games they could bundle on them. Like a remake of KOF '97 with KOF XIV's engine and new gameplay modes and online play. It wouldn't need to be exclusive, either, just put in there as an option for hardcore fans who want an authentic arcade-like experience at home.

I'm actually hoping Nintendo and SEGA may consider doing similar stuff with future minis of their own, whenever those happen.

Top Bottom