• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First-Look at Hawk & Dove for 'Titans' series

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
titans.jpg

Alan Ritchson As Hawk & Minka Kelly As Dove In DC Superhero Series

We’re getting the first look at Titans stars Alan Ritchson and Minka Kelly suited up, respectively, as Hank Hall aka Hawk and Dawn Granger aka Dove.
The DC live-action series from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV is slated to premiere in 2018 as part of the inaugural slate of a new DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service.

Krixeus

Didn’t realize they were gonna be in Titans. Seems kind of early to reveal them since they aren’t part of the core Titans team right? Have they shown the rest of the main roster in their costumes yet?

luxsol

Looks bad.

In general, i hate all the live action DC shows.
I always give them a chance, even wanted to like Gotham, but every time i think they'll turn a new leaf (Smallville to Gotham to Supergirl), they always fail like those old Fox TV movies, Mutant X, and Andromeda.

Top Bottom