• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Titans’: Teagan Croft Cast As Raven In Live-Action Series For DC Digital Service

Aizo

Banned
and Redstar
and Phantasm.

And then remove every character everyone loves later in the season, make Raven evil over and over (and kill her and bring her back a couple times), while replacing everyone with Damage.
Then, Atom can lead for season 2
which then gets it canceled instantly.

Volimar

and Phantasm.

And then remove every character everyone loves later in the season, make Raven evil over and over (and kill her and bring her back a couple times), while replacing everyone with Damage.

Well fuck now I don't even need to watch it.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Gonna have to work on redesigning that costume so we aren't seeing teenage thighs.

Also, DC can ram it where the sun doesn't shine for streaming shows before working on a digital comic service.

It's a combo platform. Like you pay each month and get streaming shows/comics.

Aizo

Banned
I'm not watching a show about the pre teen titans I get enough teen angst from Flash.
Raven is gonna give you the angstiest angst, and you're gonna love how mad you are at all the drama. Starfire will get married, and she won't understand why Dick doesn't want to still be with her. Dick will accidentally bang Mirage who is disguised as Starfire, and Starfire will not forgive him for a long time. You're gonna love it.

Raven is gonna give you the angstiest angst, and you're gonna love how mad you are at all the drama. Starfire will get married, and she won't understand why Dick doesn't want to still be with her. Dick will accidentally bang Mirage who is disguised as Starfire, and Starfire will not forgive him for a long time. You're gonna love it.

This ain't airing on CW you know?

I bet Patty makes a crossover and she becomes Dicks love interest because she was a fan favorite on season 2 of the Flash. Oh and don't forget the 19 episodes of filler per season and the same villain 3 times over.

I was actually just explaining what happens in a couple original arcs in New Teen Titans and New Titans. haha.
I still accept your joke.

Oh I know and there's room for more like a Nightwing, Barbara ans Starfire triangle but I don't expect much of it on this show.

I do want to see a BeastBoy, Raven and Terra thing but with Raven's age hopefully a bit later.

Slayven

and Phantasm.

Truly the golden age

a54060b9ac3aa317a0fbe7f1bce79af1.jpg

Top Bottom