• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hawk and Dove cast for Titans TV Series

Penguin

WHY!

http://deadline.com/2017/09/titans-minka-kelly-cast-dove-dc-live-action-series-1202163720/

DJJ8hFRVAAADiva.jpg

riday Night Lights alumna Minka Kelly has been tapped to play Dove opposite Alan Ritchson’s Hawk in the new live-action series Titans, from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV, which is slated to premiere in 2018 as part of the inaugural slate of a new DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service.

Kelly’s Dove, aka Dawn Granger, is one half of the crime-fighting, vigilante duo and romantic couple Dove and Hawk. Dove is strategic, defensive and lithe — the opposite of Hawk, an aggressive, offensive bruiser. Both Kelly and Ritchson will be recurring, with an option to become regulars in Season 2. I hear the producers also are exploring a potential Hawk and Dove spinoff series down the road, which would be headlined by the duo.

J_Viper

Not casting Margaret Qualley as Raven is such a missed opportunity

I wish this was a proper film with an actual budget and not a web series

Ritchson is only 32? I thought he was pushing 40, for some reason. I guess I had him confused with the guy who played him on the Aquaman pilot.

Definitely not teens, though.

ZeroX03

Banned
Ritchson is only 32? I thought he was pushing 40, for some reason. I guess I had him confused with the guy who played him on the Aquaman pilot.

Yeah Justin Hartley is 40. Ritchson has been working since he was 18 and always sorted of looked that age.

I like all the casting they've announced but always am given pause at the digital service show thing.

Cast and characters are hitting a range of ages. I imagine they'll get another Raven age actor.

Friday Night Lights alumna Minka Kelly has been tapped to play Dove opposite Alan Ritchson’s Hawk in the new live-action series Titans, from Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Sarah Schechter and Warner Bros TV, which is slated to premiere in 2018 as part of the inaugural slate of a new DC-branded direct-to-consumer digital service.

Yuck! Drop that guy and I might be interested.

EulaCapra

I just saw Alan Ritchson's bare booty in the series finale of Blood Drive.....

Forget that other Aussie actor, Ritchson needs to play Dick Grayson pronto!

Slayven

Hawk and Dove actually have a pretty interesting background. They are living breathing peace treaties. The Lords of Order and The Lords of Chaos decided they will create avatars in order to end the war between them.

Dove keeps Hawk from going nuclear and Hawk keeps Dove from just being a bystander. A lot of meat to work with if someone cared

Top Bottom