• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Wii Screens of 007: Quantum of Solace - Eye Bleeding Commences NOW!

Guled said:
how the hell did it pass QA with drops that low
Well, i did have times in odin's sphere where the framerate literally came to a hault, so i guess this is the second worst thing ever.

I guess they were trying to pass that and just immediately stopped when they did.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
abstract alien said:
Well, i did have times in odin's sphere where the framerate literally came to a hault, so i guess this is the second worst thing ever.

I guess they were trying to pass that and just immediately stopped when they did.

Don't pin this on QA, it's more likely it was bugged and developers opted to not address the issue.

EvilMario said:
Don't pin this on QA, it's more likely it was bugged and developers opted to not address the issue.

He didn't pin it on QA, he asked how it passed QA. The likely answer, as you noted, is that the producers ignored QA's concerns.

244e4j8.jpg

[Nintex]

I'm getting a review copy of this at the end of the week. If it's really that bad I'm going to have alot of fun tearing it down in the review.

Top Bottom