• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Xbox One S impressions from a lucky Norwegian

etta

my hard graphic balls
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fitavisen.no%2F2016%2F07%2F27%2Fdenne-nordmannen-kan-ha-fatt-xbox-one-s-som-den-forste-i-verden-se-han-pakke-den-opp%2F&edit-text=

Unboxing - https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=mhwzsUJ1u3Y
  • Silent so far
  • Doesn't come with the Anniversary OS update
  • Controller feels nice

WP_20160727_17_56_13_Rich_LI-e1469643009703.jpg

WP_20160727_17_56_23_Rich-e1469643110713.jpg

WP_20160727_19_58_44_Rich_LI.jpg

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I'm gonna buy this but boy oh boy would I feel a lot better about it if we had VF thru backwards compatibility. it's been over a year now :(

Looks nice, but I still feel they should get some more flak for something
/s

Can't wait to get my new customized controller when I get home today!

Sydle

Waiting to see if it stays silent under heavy load. If so then I just may get one of these later when I find a good deal on a 500GB model.

Angel_DvA

“that is not a 40% difference. Thread worthy?“
Looks nice.

We already know they "lied" about the size of it but whatever...

looks really good, I wish it came in black too, I'll get the 500go one if the UHD drive is good enough...

OG one and an elite in my house. I preordered this for no reason when the date was announced. These pics make me feel good about that preorder.

DESTROYA

Doesn't look 40% smaller like MS claims,but overall looks good except I don't like White consoles in general.

Hawk269

Thread title suggest impressions, but all we got so far that is substantial is that it is quite. The controller is using the same textured feel that the Forza Controller has. Where are the UHD Impressions, Where are screen shots of selecting 4k resolution, HDR options etc? Usually first impression threads have actually, you know impressions.

dcx4610

My entertainment center is all black but I love the white console. It feels like a throwback to the 360 and stands out.

I think it shall look nice in the center of my display. That said, it's just going to play Blu-rays.

Thread title suggest impressions, but all we got so far that is substantial is that it is quite. The controller is using the same textured feel that the Forza Controller has. Where are the UHD Impressions, Where are screen shots of selecting 4k resolution, HDR options etc? Usually first impression threads have actually, you know impressions.

Early access impressions.

Hawk269

Looks nice but 40%? :)

From my understanding it is total 40% smaller including the power brick of the original Xbox One. So if you take the volume of the original and also the volume of the power brick, it is overall 40% smaller. Again, this is from what I understand.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
It looks great and I don't have an Xbone. All signs point to "buy it"....

..... But Scorpio.

Top Bottom