• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Zero Escape 3 screenshots

Omikaru

Really pleased with how it looks, visually. VLR felt pretty static, even though it had 3D scenes.

Also, hopefully this works on PSTV. I've been going through VLR with my girlfriend for the past few weeks and she's really digging it (we're on the final stretch now -- just three rooms to go and a whole lotta twists), so I'm planning to go through ZTD with her on the TV when it comes out.

Gosh this looks so good. I love that this is one of my most anticipated games of the year for me, and it actually seems it will be out this Summer!

Wonder who we will be playing as. I really wanna see Sigma and Junpei's actions from a third-person perspective.

NotLiquid

Gosh this looks so good. I love that this is one of my most anticipated games of the year for me, and it actually seems it will be out this Summer!

Wonder who we will be playing as. I really wanna see Sigma and Junpei's actions from a third-person perspective.

There will be three playable characters per team. Team C has you play as Carlos (grouped with Junpei and Akane), Team Q has you play as Q (grouped with Eric and Mila) and Team D has you play as Diana (grouped with Phi and Sigma).

asker

Based on the thread title, I was expecting three screenshots from the first game. Was pleasantly surprised!

Nibel is actually Skii, who traveled back in time and put his consciousness in Nibel's gaf account to post ZE3 screens and then had it split in half in a freak cryogenics accident, so now he is two people.

Maxim726X

You know what?

This is my most hyped game of the year.

Hopefully this is PS TV compatible... Would love to play this on the big screen.

Luigi87

Looks much cleaner than VLR did model/texture wise.

Was sort of hoping this would be a First Zero Escape, 3 screenshots thread, lol

Glad I'm not the only one, lol

Vlaphor

B9ohx2H.gif

I need more!! More info!!

...but not too much info.

There will be three playable characters per team. Team C has you play as Carlos (grouped with Junpei and Akane), Team Q has you play as Q (grouped with Eric and Mila) and Team D has you play as Diana (grouped with Phi and Sigma).

Sounds great! Exactly what I want.

Wanderer5

Woah. I wonder what the 3DS version will be like.

Anyway while it looks nice, I actually kind of liked the models in VLR better in terms of style. These just feel... a bit lacking.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
According to a gaf mod (stumpokapow ?) that was planned alongside.

To clarify: I had heard from multiple people at different publishers a year before the game was announced that the plan was also to release on PC. I have no idea if the plans have changed since then, what stage the plans were in to begin with, etc. I'm also not in the game industry personally. I wouldn't want to misrepresent my level of knowledge here hahaha.

To clarify: I had heard from multiple people at different publishers a year before the game was announced that the plan was also to release on PC. I have no idea if the plans have changed since then, what stage the plans were in to begin with, etc. I'm also not in the game industry personally. I wouldn't want to misrepresent my level of knowledge here hahaha.

"listen to the mad man" :"D
Getting it on 3DS first anyway,hoping for a PC version to show up.

Aalvi

Anybody here think they'll use similar plot twists from Ever17?

Playing VLR made me think a lot about Ever17 in terms of the direction ZE3 could potentially go.

Can someone post comparison screenshots of VLR. I remember VLR looking better than this for some reason.

But everyone is saying the opposite.

D-Man

Damn, the models are looking great! I thought VLR's models were alright but this is a significant improvement.

aravuus

Alright, looks pretty good. Shaders/lighting looks a bit weird, but it's nice enough.

And that's enough pre-release ZE3 stuff for me, time for a media blackout!

Top Bottom