• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Zero Escape 3 screenshots

I mean it does not look bad at all, looks great. I am more of a fan of VLR's style of 3D. If I could choose though, I'd totally go with the 2D art that they have going for this one, which looks amazing

Shahed

So many complaints about the graphics when it's the least important part of the game...
This is a screenshot thread. While the other thread might discuss other things, what else are we to talk about in a thread purely about what the game looks like?

Lusankya

o2ZxAZG.jpg

Btw. has junpei a broken arm in this picture?

Dugna

Ohh, so this game is actually happening? With how many games getting delayed lately I was worried this wouldn't make it for its Summer 2016 date.

Well now that I've seen some actual game screenshots its time for media blackout on this.

pbayne

Damn looks really good. AHh i can't wait any longer. But im gonna need to replay VLR because im shaky on a few of the story details.

mStudios

This known?

Prologue

December 31st, 2028– the Nabata Desert.

It had been six days since we had began cohabitation at the Mars Mission Test Site Dcom.On that day, we awoke to find ourselves, nine people total, in a confinement cell. On our left wrist was a black bracelet we’d never seen before– a bangle. And then someone wearing a mask appeared in front of us, and declared that the Decision game was about to begin. “This is a game that has your lives, my life, and the lives of all humanity at stake.” After that, we were transported to an underground facility, and split into three groups: C/Q/D, and told to wait…

http://gonintendo.com/

I mean, sounds like a the typical prelogue lol

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
So many complaints about the graphics when it's the least important part of the game...
Agreed. And what the fuck is wrong with people to think it's ok to skip the 2nd game in a trilogy.

Top Bottom