• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida man decides to shoot Hurricane Irma

As hilarious as the long standing meme of 'Florida Man' stories always are, we are facing the largest hurricane in generations, posed to do untold damage and end many lives.

The fucking hubris of gun-wielding 'Muricans knows no bounds. Don't seek shelter. Don't aim some of that arrogance in a positive manner and maybe help of move people in danger.

Fire fucking guns.

My God.

Hex

Banned
There are so many fucking stupid assed events made, that my feed is full of them from fuckwits clicking like on my feed that it is hard to keep track of important information with a storm barreling down.
Will seriously be purging my friends list after this shit is over.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Surely this is illegal and everyone doing it will be thrown in jail? Otherwise smh America. I mean, smh either way, but yeah.

Surely this is illegal and everyone doing it will be thrown in jail? Otherwise smh America. I mean, smh either way, but yeah.

Nah, they'll be fine. The police are too busy checking every person seeking shelter for any illegal immigrants people with outstanding warrants to arrest.

Steel

Banned

It's illegal, but no cop is actually gonna spend time enforcing shit like this. People fire their guns in the woods near my house regularly, it's illegal, but police aren't gonna do shit.

Kinyou

Reminds me of this.
american-flag-shotgun-guy.jpg

2jvR9Ji.gif

If there is one thing I've learned from watching The Flash™, it's that to counteract any tornadoes/hurricanes is to run as fast as possible in the opposite direction. So...... Get on that Florida Man, The Fastest Man Alive!

tumblr_op4616jaat1rxobr1o2_400.gif

does not recommend doing this irl

If there is one thing I've learned from watching The Flash™, it's that to counteract any tornadoes/hurricanes is to run as fast as possible in the opposite direction. So...... Get on that Florida Man, The Fastest Man Alive!

tumblr_op4616jaat1rxobr1o2_400.gif

does not recommend doing this irl

Mix that with this

everyone-holy-shit-rip-florida-florida-sep-11-naruto-run-in-category-5-winds-TZ5MD.jpg

and you have a winning combination.

Mix that with this

everyone-holy-shit-rip-florida-florida-sep-11-naruto-run-in-category-5-winds-TZ5MD.jpg

and you have a winning combination.

Perfection.jpeg

No, but seriously..... This shit is like a Always Sunny episode. Life is not like a comedy or movie, random Floridian. Seek shelter and be safe to the folks who have to suffer through this shitty situation

chaosaeon

And scientists are trying to warn and save these people. Imagine seeing the news story that 46,000 americans fired bullets at a hurricane.
It's like a natural selection blowout sale.

Kickz

46,000 future Florida man stories..

Is it the gators in the water that causes IQ to automatically go down 50 points in that state??

Haha here we have the saltiest post yet.

USA #1 #1 #1
Salty? I've come to love these threads. I'll admit I was annoyed at some point due to the anti-US post volume here, but came to realize it wasn't me who was (or should be) salty...

Keep em' coming, bros!

Top Bottom