• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida man pets tiger at zoo. You'll never guess what happens next.

I find it highly disgusting how animals are treated worse than murderers, pedos, etc.

Animals react out of instinct.

People do things because they are fucking stupid.

It's inhumane to eliminate a murderer or a pedo from the planet, but, it's okay to shoot a tiger because some numpty fuck decided he wanted to do something incredibly stupid.

They should have let nature take it's course on that guy.

RIP to that innocent tiger.

Last edited:

Ionian

I find it highly disgusting how animals are treated worse than murderers, pedos, etc.

Animals react out of instinct.

People do things because they are fucking stupid.

It's inhumane to eliminate a murderer or a pedo from the planet, but, it's okay to shoot a tiger because some numpty fuck decided he wanted to do something incredibly stupid.

They should have let nature take it's course on that guy.

RIP to that innocent tiger.

"I find it highly disgusting how animals are treated worse than murderers, pedos, etc."

What? Clarify this.

Bloody idiot did a stupid thing and unfortunately the tiger was killed to save his life as it wasn't letting go.

What's with murders and pedos? Several countries execute them and mostly mob violence in the case of a pedo. Never seen an Asian article before? It happens.

"I find it highly disgusting how animals are treated worse than murderers, pedos, etc."

What? Clarify this.

Bloody idiot did a stupid thing and unfortunately the tiger was killed to save his life as it wasn't letting go.

What's with murders and pedos? Several countries execute them and mostly mob violence in the case of a pedo. Never seen an Asian article before? It happens.

I am well aware there are places on this earth that do those things, I’m just referring to where I live. Those kinds of sick people sometimes end up being your neighbour after being released. An animal reacts the way an animal should react on instinct and it gets a bullet to the head.

I have a hate for people, so, I guess my feelings are a bit warped. I don’t feel bad for people who make the decision to do something dumb and end up losing a limb or their life over it and I’m largely bothered by how little an animal’s life means to some people. A tranquilizer would have sufficed, no need to blow its brains out.

Ionian

I am well aware there are places on this earth that do those things, I’m just referring to where I live. Those kinds of sick people sometimes end up being your neighbour after being released. An animal reacts the way an animal should react on instinct and it gets a bullet to the head.

I have a hate for people, so, I guess my feelings are a bit warped. I don’t feel bad for people who make the decision to do something dumb and end up losing a limb or their life over it and I’m largely bothered by how little an animal’s life means to some people. A tranquilizer would have sufficed, no need to blow its brains out.

So you didn't watch the full video, a tranq was asked for, not available immediately so the cop had no other option.

Comparing it to murderers and pedos is dumb. Plenty get killed for their actions as well. Some countries still have the death penalty.

A tiger mauling a stupid man. There was no tranq and it was an immediate situation.

He's responsible for that tigers death as he was an idiot but human life always comes first. This is 101 shit. It's simply how things are.

Because of this dumbass that beautiful tiger is dead. I would love to see much harsher legal penalties for people who act like an ass around wild/protected animals. He should be charged for the death of that tiger!!!

Last edited:

Jsisto

I was assuming they would become lifelong friends and ride off into the sunset together. So yes, I truly could not have guessed what happened next.

So you didn't watch the full video, a tranq was asked for, not available immediately so the cop had no other option.

Comparing it to murderers and pedos is dumb. Plenty get killed for their actions as well. Some countries still have the death penalty.

A tiger mauling a stupid man. There was no tranq and it was an immediate situation.

He's responsible for that tigers death as he was an idiot but human life always comes first. This is 101 shit. It's simply how things are.
I actually did see it on the news here the other day and they stated that the person trained wasn’t there, I’m aware, that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of not having more than that one person trained for it.

I am just saying that sick people do sick things and don’t deserve to breathe, yet, are more protected than an animal reacting instinctively. Again……I am aware things happen to people like that in other countries, I am discussing where I live. It isn’t stupid to me to compare, fantastic you think so, that’s your opinion and I have mine.

My personal experiences in life differ my thoughts from yours, obviously.

Agree to disagree.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
In case you really don't know, it's because human life is, no matter how stupid, a higher priority than that of a tiger.

If there existed some holy animals like millions of pegasi with sacred blood or something, and they were just provoked by some idiot human, personally if I knew that that person is in danger, I would have exterminated every single pegasi that ever lived to save them.

It may sound absurd, and it actually is, but for most of us, normal people, nothing is more precious than a human life, regardless of their IQ.
It's human supremacy... the crux and trickle down effect of all forms of supremacy, really.

poodaddy

In case you really don't know, it's because human life is, no matter how stupid, a higher priority than that of a tiger.

If there existed some holy animals like millions of pegasi with sacred blood or something, and they were just provoked by some idiot human, personally if I knew that that person is in danger, I would have exterminated every single pegasi that ever lived to save them.

It may sound absurd, and it actually is, but for most of us, normal people, nothing is more precious than a human life, regardless of their IQ.
Fuck this mind set all goddamn day. Happy to not be a normal person then. Guess what'd happen if you hurt one of my animals? Same thing that'd happen if you hurt my daughter or wife; I'd kill you, because family is family. People aren't better than animals, they're just dumb enough to not even realize they are animals.

FIEP-hBXEAIqYDU

Top Bottom