• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flying penis disrupts Kasparov speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Damn it Putin, you need to stop this shit.

Kasparov, considered by many to be the greatest chess player of all time, accused Russia's rulers of creating a "feudal fiefdom" and lambasted mainstream opposition parties such as Yabloko and SPS, which did not attend the assembly.

As Kasparov spoke a toy penis with wings buzzed across the hall and around him. It was not clear who was behind the stunt.

Similar incidents mounted by Kremlin-backed youth groups were frequent during Kasparov's uphill campaign against the Kremlin in the run-up to parliamentary elections in December and Medvedev's controversial election in March.

ACTION VIDEO (nsfw)

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
That security guard beat the fuck out of the cock.

amazing :lol

He seems to crack a joke or two about it afterwards... its a pretty crazy way to disrupt a speech

Did you see everyone move though when it first appeared? You can tell what kind of threat they think Kasparov might face

haha, i loved it when that dude slapped that dick out of the air. My first thought was: You don't know where that's been.

Either way, that was probably 400 dollars well spent.

helicockter :lol

When I first read the thread title, I thought it would have been something like a dick with wings thrown by someone in the crowd, nothing close to this. :lol

Capoeira

What the fuck :lol

After reading the title, I thought someone might have thrown a dildo on stage or something. Can't say I was expecting that. That'll teach me for not taking the term 'flying penis' literally.

Roi

flyingdickgaf966.gif

scarybore

This has to be the most amazing thing I have ever seen, what can possibly beat a propeller driven cock flying around during a press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom