• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flying penis disrupts Kasparov speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggie

SanjuroTsubaki said:
2uo27uf.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I actually started laughing just looking at the thread title, already imagining it. Seeing it though... priceless. The man who was controlling it and the guard should both get an award for this.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ok, we definitely need to use that gif in girl-age threads when dudes get cockblocked or rejected. Seriously.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I showed this to my dad, and he giggled. I should show this to my mom... :D

Oh, and the 300 photoshop was lulz-worthy... :D

SyNapSe

hardest I've laughed at something on the internet in a long time. I just didn't expect it to be a self-propelled dong-copter :lol :lol

God bless Putin and his KGB tactics. This is why the US feared the Soviet Union so much during the cold war, not for its nuclear weapons build-up, but an all out attack of penis copters.

Aalyx

:lol :lol :lol

I'm in tears here, I thought someone threw a dildo at the speech or something, but what I saw instead was 1 million times funnier!

Sharp

In all seriousness though, Kasparov is putting himself at great risk if it's possible to get these through. If his continued opposition proves too successful I imagine Putin will deal with him more directly.

Triumph

Banned
I don't think I've laughed this hard at a thread on gaf since the Wolverine o-face thread. :lol Good work to all the gif makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom