• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flying penis disrupts Kasparov speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dever

Banned
This is fucking amazing :lol :lol Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at something on the internet :lol :lol

mj1108

Roi said:
thisisneocockdude895.gif

~~-avatar-~~

We need a version of it that says "Cock Blocked!". It can be used in girl threads.

Dever said:
This is fucking amazing :lol :lol Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at something on the internet :lol :lol
I was literally in tears. The juxtaposition of russia politcs and flying penis was too much. :lol

BobFromPikeCreek said:
I hope this becomes a new tradition.
Yes. I really hope this happens more often. I will seriously consider watching more speeches and press conferences if it means I can see a flying penis ensuing some sort of hilarity.

U K Narayan said:
Yes. I really hope this happens more often. I will seriously consider watching more speeches and press conferences if it means I can see a flying penis ensuing some sort of hilarity.
I hope it becomes so common that speech givers come to expect it, and make time at the beginning of every speech for a ceremonial "flying of the penis."

dogonfire said:
:lol

I like the guy at :53, diligently taking notes. Truly a worldly man.
"Kasparov comments about X, saying Putin...
Flying penis soare the room..."

speculawyer said:
Somebody needs to find a translation of what Kasparov said after the cockblock.
This.

So what´ll be next?
A flying vagina?
Shirtless Putin pics?

Eriatarka

Banned
Did anyone noticed how they moved away from the guy giving the speech once they noticed it was a penis? I think this is genius. Imagine if they had put a gun inside the penis? They would just move out of the way thinking it's only a joke and then the target would get a bullet between their eyes.

my actual favorite part of the video is the initial reaction of the main bodyguard when he doesn't know what it is

dude was fucking BORN to be a bodyguard

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
speculawyer said:
Could you imagine a flying penis at a Hillary rally? :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol

That would be both the best and worst thing that could ever happen.

Too bad it could never happen. Secret Service would catch it before it could even get off the ground.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Jesus, I've never laughed so hard in my life. I have tears streaming down my face.

What makes it all the more bizarre is that I'm currently reading a book about Putin's regime and his dirty-tricks campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom