• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Folks Soul Demo coming early June

zoukka

Yixian said:
A dark Ghibli movie :) When you say that, you're talking about the pic with the big-eared black deer, and the pic with the pub inhabited by monsters aren't you?

Because that's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw those :D

Yes and that black furry thingy! Great stuff. If the story is darkish and moody with black-humor then this must be best RPG ever. Who cares about the fighting mechanics when you can just run around in scary-forests filled with MAGIC :)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Hellraizer said:
Here is a new 720P trailer to Folks Soul

http://www.jp.playstation.com/movie/4m/pv/4mv_folkssoul.asx

I love the art and the stlye its just beautiful. One of my most wanted games.
Wow that trailer is AWESOME.
The music kicks ass even though i cant understand a damn thing they are saying.:lol
And the main character is a total fox after having watched that trailer. :)

is there anyway to get this direct download?

shit, that trailers great! Can anybody put up a downloadable version???

Anyway, Im pretty sure I want this. Graphics and art are very impressive, and the gameplay seems innovative too

tanod

when is my burrito
The OP's name - How wonderfully appropriate that this thread gets bumped.:) I can not wait. A little next-gen RPG love is what the doctor ordered. GET!

Wollan

Looks way more interesting than 99% of the stuff coming from Japan these days imo. I'm actually interested in the plot.

Zoe

I didn't realize the voice acting would be in English. Hopefully that will make for a speedy port to the US.

Wollan

If you can choose English voices in the Japanese game this is a import next month.
PS! The game is said to be pretty long as well. ~30 hours last time I heard.

Oneself

Wow, a game greatly designed from this team... it's as if the Kinetica team went and made God of War... oh wait....

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Impressive trailer, looking forward to seeing more on this game and playing it.

Trailer was OK. Game looks awesome. My only quibble with the trailer itself is that I would have liked to have seen more of the awesome monster designs, (which IMO is what really makes this RPG unique and exciting) and less random running scenes, but I guess we'll have to wait for that.

The game itself continues to climb up my list of games to watch.

Lain

The trailer is very, very cool, but the run animation still leaves alot to be desired for my tastes.
Still that demo can't come soon enough.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
reminder said:
The title theme for the game will be from the japanese rock band abingdon boys school

fs06.jpg

Oh yea, they did the theme for Darker Than Black as well. I actually quite like their music.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Ranger X said:
Can someone MP4 this?

My PC can't handle 720p movies and i would be able to watch in on my PS3.

Thank you !!
I'm converting it right now in PS3 Video 9, it will probably come out very artifacted but you can get it from me if you'd like

Kinda wish Blim had a web form for converting these videos, he seems to have it down :p

Ranger X

kenta said:
I'm converting it right now in PS3 Video 9, it will probably come out very artifacted but you can get it from me if you'd like

Kinda wish Blim had a web form for converting these videos, he seems to have it down :p

You don't have settings for quality or something?

Dante

I'm getting really excited for this one :D

I really dug the music track on the trailer.

Also loks like it might be import friendly with the english vocal track.

Ranger X

zoukka said:
Yes and that black furry thingy! Great stuff. If the story is darkish and moody with black-humor then this must be best RPG ever. Who cares about the fighting mechanics when you can just run around in scary-forests filled with MAGIC :)

I see that i am not alone with the Miyazaki vibe...

:)

Anzu

Banned
Yeah I must say that english VA is nicely done from what I can tell in the trailer. The female character is fapalicious. My PS3 really needs this. Badly. It has been collecting dust fast as of late =(

manzo

Anzu said:
Yeah I must say that english VA is nicely done from what I can tell in the trailer. The female character is fapalicious. My PS3 really needs this. Badly. It has been collecting dust fast as of late =(

Fold damn you! FOLD!

Anzu

Banned
manzo said:
Fold damn you! FOLD!

:lol :lol

I have fears that it'll shorten my console's lifespan =( (something I read on some website, is it actually true?).....

you're right though, I should fold since theres this huge effing drought of good games...

Dante

Anzu said:

How can you have a PS3 and not be playing C&C? It's 9.99 man :p

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Wow, i expected somewhat greatness from this game but this trailer has given me the urge to get the game.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Wow, the server is pretty busy so this is taking ages to encode, should be done in 30 minutes. Can't wait for the new media server...

Top Bottom