• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Folks Soul Demo coming early June

Jijidasu

They mention voice acting. Aside from the sexually orientated grunts and moans there wasn't much to speak of it in the demo :x

Blimblim said:
Ok we have the game, well DjMizuhara has it in Japan, so 720p videos are coming later today :)

ah, good man. New locations and cutscenes please. Need to see whats in there, couldnt stand the cheap presentation of the demo...though I enjoyed the gameplay and design

Steroyd said:
Well I'll sue Sony for false advertisement if they don't.

>_<

The VA wasn't bad at all.
Maybe it's like MotorStorm and F1, where Japan gets the gimped version? Pretty stupid if you ask me, hopefully there are soe cool CGi or in-game real time cutscenes with voice over.

Is the cut scene with the guy getting phone call in the game?

Steroyd

Ynos Yrros said:
Maybe it's like MotorStorm and F1, where Japan gets the gimped version? Pretty stupid if you ask me, hopefully there are some cool CGi or in-game real time cutscenes with voice over.

I think (THINK) Dragon Quest 8 didn't have any VA at all in Japan, I remember hearing about that, not completely sure but stuff like that has happened, which would probably explain why the voices were speaking English in a Japanese Ad, or at least i hope so.

DJmizuhara said:
The voice work is only in the cut scenes...in-game the U get the comic book effect, no voice just text.
And how frequent are those cut-scenes? I love dramatic scenes, comic book intermissions have no feeling in them.

Top Bottom