• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football•Soccer•Fútbol•Fussball Thread 2010/2011 |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozak

Banned
elseanio said:
Working on these for the OP

Gonna do Italy, Germany, Spain, England for now, will add others later if needed.

Do you guys like the idea of clicking each team to take you to fixtures/official sites? Would take a bit longer, but will do it if people would use it.

IWuki.png

I think you should do the top leagues you listed and if someone really wants the league they support in the OP they should be tasked to do it themselves.

The effort you're putting in is already more than any previous thread.

Great stuff btw :)

Messi

Grover Cleveland said:
Where are you, Messi?

Outside of the occasional Madrid/United/USA jersey, I see NO kits where I live.

I am in Orlando. There is a huge soccer/football shop here with pretty much every big kit.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
If Japan thinks that they have a chance in hell against the USA in the Women's World Cup final, reality says otherwise. Japan played 25 games against the USA, and their record?

0-22-3.

That's a Washington Generals level of futility. And since the boogeyman checks underneath his bed for Hope Solo, there's no chance in hell of them winning.

Fucking unbelievable, Eidur Gudjohnsen has turned West Ham down for the 3rd time in 3 seasons. Alan Curbishley tried to sign him back in '08, when he might have actually been worth a punt, but after being flown out to London to meet the manager and have his medical, he changed his mind. Fast forward to January '10 and this time it's Zola trying to sign Eidur. Again, we pay to fly him to London and pay for his medical, only for the fucking Spuds to hijack the deal. Then this year Big Sam tries to sign him, as improbable as Gudjohnsen lowering his fat head to Championship level appeared, but it all seemed to be actually going through this time. He met the manager, had his medical and everything looked rosy, only for him to snub us at the last minute again for higher wages at AEK Athens. Well fuck him. Has there ever been a player who has wasted another clubs time quite as much as Gudjohnsen?

Blackhead

Redarse
twinturbo2 said:
I think I'm going to support Arsenal, if only so I can say "Up your Arse nal!" and try to sound clever about it.
ftfy. ;)

Arsenal, also known as the Gunners gooners is a decent hipster club as any to support. just be warned that you'll get a lot of heartbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom