• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Like how they were in for Nasri. Maybe they genuinely were, but at least if they appear 'interested' they can say 'well we wanted him, but we were out bid'.
United were genuinely in for Nasri, as in, they thought it was done and dusted.

I agree with Darren Can in that I don't think United would "fake" interest because it would just make us look bad again and just raise more doubts over the clubs finances, that seems a really stupid thing to do with little to gain Nobody really expects us to be in for RVP and most people are wondering why we are. But I still really doubt we will sign him.

GorillaJu

Liverpool First-half team: Jones, Enrique, Sama, Carragher, Wisdom, Spearing, Aquilani, Adam, Ibe, Eccleston, Pacheco.

Second-half team: Gulacsi, Flanagan, Skrtel, Wilson, Robinson, Adorjan, Shelvey, Suso, Cole, Sterling, Morgan.

Good to see a lot of the reserves and U18s getting match time, will hopefully be a good chance for them to impress Rodgers and try and make the move up to the first team.

Wow, should be fun to watch. Aqua and Adam in the same game is interesting considering they both are deep lying playmakers.

Hope to see some good stuff. Suso, Shelvey and Sterling in the second half will be really fun to watch. Ibe was that kid who turned down Spurs for us, right? He's supposed to be pretty promising.

Arnie

It's not crisis averted, yet. Agger is there and training with the team. The players come back based on where their team finished in the Euros, Denmark didn't pass the group stage.

GorillaJu

It's not crisis averted, yet. Agger is there and training with the team. The players come back based on where their team finished in the Euros, Denmark didn't pass the group stage.

I see. I didn't realize he was there already. He probably broke his rib cage bending over to tie his shoes and will be out for a few months.

Wow, should be fun to watch. Aqua and Adam in the same game is interesting considering they both are deep lying playmakers.

Hope to see some good stuff. Suso, Shelvey and Sterling in the second half will be really fun to watch. Ibe was that kid who turned down Spurs for us, right? He's supposed to be pretty promising.
I guess he didn't see the training ground.

@DavidLuiz_4: I love you all my geezers. Thank u for everything. Young geezers, old geezers and future geezers! #askdavid
Luiz is so awesome.

Zabojnik

Good Juve, Inter with a lucky goal and nothing else. I'm calling it: Straminchioni won't be eating the panettone this december. I have high hopes for Marrone. Mr. Personality.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That awkward moment when you realize Milan's B team is actually their starting XI.
Good Juve, Inter with a lucky goal and nothing else. I'm calling it: Straminchioni won't be eating the panettone this december. I have high hopes for Marrone. Mr. Personality.

Our season is over according to twitter.

Yep, just looked and it's from a betting site. So all you really get is some of the pre-season games and the 50 best goals scored by defenders.

And a few interviews with a candid Jay Spearing. Don't forget those! Guess I'll have a look if anyone's streaming it on Justintv or something.

dc89

Someone needs to shop 'sort of want' on to this.

5b4ce5cc.jpg

Paracelsus

I don't know if I can withstand another year with that teeth-gnashing, jimmy rustling ignoble line of strikers for Juventus, I think I'll turn into a drunkard or something, else I'm gonna break the tv screen.

Zabojnik

I don't know if I can withstand another year with that teeth-gnashing, jimmy rustling ignoble line of strikers for Juventus, I think I'll turn into a drunkard or something, else I'm gonna break the tv screen.

Paracelsus, amico mio, where the fuck have you been? You're sorely missed on IRC! :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

This is exactly why I'm OK with overpaying for a striker. It's frustrating and I can't take it anymore. -_-

Arnie

For anyone with Sky, ESPN Is free for 3 months. We just did it through the Sky Interactive menu on the guide, and you get tonight's match in HD.

That's the definition of boss.

dc89

For anyone with Sky, ESPN Is free for 3 months. We just did it through the Sky Interactive menu on the guide, and you get tonight's match in HD.

in Sky Active?!

Wow! It appears that there is no tricks to this either! Just a offer.

Hixx

It's not one of those trials where you have to sign up for 12 months after is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom