• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm digging Alberto Masi. So calm in the back in both games thus far.

I'm not as sure about Boakye as you, Zab. Some decent touches but nothing that's blowing my mind yet.

Zabojnik

I'm digging Alberto Masi. So calm in the back in both games thus far.

I'm not as sure about Boakye as you, Zab. Some decent touches but nothing that's blowing my mind yet.

I know, it's just a feeling. :p Can't really judge anybody on this embarrassing pitch.

Cut him some slack, Yurt. The dude's 189cm and 34 yo. He'll be in optimal shape sometime around december. :D

3Sixty

boothisman.gif

Can't tell if you're upset with the gag or result.

If its the gag i've got 100's more.

"Our defense was water tight"

"Evian looked better once the game got flowing"

"Despite playing Evian, i couldn't find a stream"

3Sixty

Forgot i get ESPN for free now (Virgin)

May as well watch, crazy that MLS teams play friendlies during their regular season.

Anyone here interested in the 3DSXL?

Had a go of one today. I honestly prefer the OG one.

I was, but then I realised I'd be paying £100 to buy something I already own to alleviate problems that I don't really have.

Plus I've got the Club Nintendo Mushroom model so I'm one of the cool kids.

Clegg

Anderson was awful again. I know its only preseason but he just looks rubbish out there. Maybe competitive football will help iron out the kinks. But I'm really not that hopeful.

Kagawa looked the business though.

Labadal

I might trade in my 3DS sometime next year. Waiting for Paper Mario, Fire Emblem and Bravely Default. Would love to play them on a bigger screen.

dc89

I was, but then I realised I'd be paying £100 to buy something I already own to alleviate problems that I don't really have.

Plus I've got the Club Nintendo Mushroom model so I'm one of the cool kids.

HAVE YOU?! How did you get it. I'd love to see some pics sometime.

Salvadora

I'm sort of interested in the 3DSXL. It looks like a big jump compared the the 3DS, which in my opinion looks/feels cheap. With an extra nub I would have been day 1 but now I may wait a bit later.

Labadal

Even on a bad day he's better than the majority of LBs the league. Should be ok as long as Robinson stays fit.

Ibe is a monster. Just doesn't know when to stop running through Defenders.

He doesn't really fit Rodger's philosophy. We need players that can actually pass the ball.

AyWl3oBCAAAYsPA.jpg

dafaq?

If you think that is bad... just look at this shite.

0ATmm.jpg

Oxx

I skipped the launch 3DS because it was ugly and had bad battery-life.

The XL doesn't really rectify those problems, but I can't really see it getting any better for a couple more years, so I guess I'm in.

Might wait for better colours, though.

Salvadora

I skipped the launch 3DS because it was ugly and had bad battery-life.

The XL doesn't really rectify those problems, but I can't really see it getting any better for a couple more years, so I guess I'm in.

Might wait for better colours, though.

That surprised me that they didn't fix the battery. Its a portable ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom