• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recent photos of Anderson? I hear its pretty fucking bad, but I haven't seen any evidence

edit: 1,000 posts in 37 hours. In preseason. With no big news.

Any recent photos of Anderson? I hear its pretty fucking bad, but I haven't seen any evidence

edit: 1,000 posts in 37 hours. In preseason. With no big news.

148780369.jpg

Salvadora

Willian slams Shakhtar Donetsk board for rejecting Chelsea offer.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...d-rejecting-chelsea-offer#iDv3rlGz2GsAosT6.99
Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Willian has hit out at the club’s board for reject the advances of Chelsea this summer.

The Brazilian has been in exceptional form for the Ukrainian side since his move to the club from Corinthians back in 2007.
And Shakhtar president Rinat Akhmetov was quoted as saying Willian is available for £23.5million, while his coach Mircea Lucescu also claimed that Chelsea have recently had a bid of around £25.5million rejected.
"I don't know what the coach said, but the correct value is €25million [£19.5million]," Willian told Globo Esporte.
"Regardless of the price, it is clear that the desire is great to play at a club like Chelsea, the champion of the Champions League.
"I'm really upset with the board for not letting me leave. It would be good for me and also for the club.
"I'd be in a big city and have the chance to grow professionally. This is not a message to anyone, everyone knows I want to leave.
"It is a matter of waiting, the hope is the last to die and a lot can happen there."
He seems determined to move; I remember something similar happening last summer with him as well.

Arnie

Been playing Rayman Origins for the past hour or so with my brother. No one told me how much fun this game is!
Thinking of buying it to play with my 8 year old brother, we just finished Super Mario Galaxy, with him controlling the second remote, just picking up star bits. I think he's ready for a step up.

Thinking of buying it to play with my 8 year old brother, we just finished Super Mario Galaxy, with him controlling the second remote, just picking up star bits. I think he's ready for a step up.
Wow, cute. So Arnie isn't just a grumpy old fart. Fair.

Spurs are boss. Modric is such a shit. God I hope we bid £50m for him.

Arnie

Are Chicago Fire one of the better MLS teams? They're pretty good at preserving the ball.
Gigs are boring as fuck to me. I've regretted all but one of them (only been to 4 or 5)
Makes me feel like an alien when everyone's shaking about to a series of beats, and desperate to stare at a man on a Macbook. It's like everyone's on hardcore drugs, but they're not.

Linius

Downloaded Rayman Origins demo on the 3DS and it looked amazing. Truly one of the best looking games ever.

Better play it on a console. I liked the 3DS version, but the console version is just better in so many ways that it would be a pity to miss out on that.

E3 Wii U footage of Rayman Legends looked also promising, hopefully it will be as good as Origins is.

Gigs are boring as fuck to me. I've regretted all but one of them (only been to 4 or 5)

I love attending gigs and festivals. Have quite a schedule ahead of me :D

Salvadora

Better play it on a console. I liked the 3DS version, but the console version is just better in so many ways that it would be a pity to miss out on that.

E3 Wii U footage of Rayman Legends looked also promising, hopefully it will be as good as Origins is.

That's what stopped me from buying it. That and the reported performance issues. Will probably pick it up on the PS3 for dirt cheap, So glad they are making a sequel. We don't have enough non-Nintendo platformers these days, 2D or 3D. Its such a shame.

Arnie

It's not hard to keep the ball if you're not doing anything with it.
True, but there's a general level of technical ability and mental fortitude required to not just hoof the ball under pressure; Fire pass it out from the back pretty well, and aren't afraid to use the keeper under ardent Villa pressure.

Linius

That's what stopped me from buying it. That and the reported performance issues. Will probably pick it up on the PS3 for dirt cheap, So glad they are making a sequel. We don't have enough non-Nintendo platformers these days, 2D or 3D. Its such a shame.

I'm really looking forward to the 3DS version of Epic Mickey. Dat style <3

G-Unit

who is the girl in your avatar, im interested

Salvadora

Yvonne Strahotski. Go watch Chuck, NOW.

Everyone should. Season 1+2 are some of my favourites in television. Plus the Yvonne factor.

I find her overrated and actually annoying. Also, Chuck sucks.
Thought we were bros.

Ever played those 2D Sonic games on the Gamegear? Those were awesome :D
I was a Nintendo kid so missed out on most of the Sega greats. Such a shame really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom