• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
I don't believe Wenger. well, it's not that I don't believe him, it's that what he says is completely irrelevant. he could be lying, he could be telling the truth. I'm sure a Higuain deal could be concluded tomorrow if he picked up the phone and told Madrid we'll pay the extra one or two million. He's gotten deals done quickly before, Mertesacker/Arteta, Monreal come to mind. He's also completely fucked himself over inches from the finish line (Mata).

just fucking sign someone, anyone.

D_prOdigy

SO CESC FABREGAS ISNT GOING TO MANCHESTER AFTER ALL?

rnaXMlF.gif%22

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's wrong with Fellaini? I know he's a cunt, but what a talented cunt he is. United should be all over him.

Oh I saw Now You See Me the other night because the GF didn't want to go see Pacific Rim
srsly what am I doing with her
. I really enjoyed it, and also Scarlett Johansson has been knocked off my number 1 spot to be replaced with Melanie Laurent.

melanielaurent.png

L1NETT

SO CESC FABREGAS ISNT GOING TO MANCHESTER AFTER ALL?

SHOCKING NEWS :p

---

If Wenger doesn't sign a deal contract, who do you reckon is gonna take over? Hristo Stoichkov is a cheeky side bet.

Oh I saw Now You See Me the other night because the GF didn't want to go see Pacific Rim
srsly what am I doing with her
. I really enjoyed it, and also Scarlett Johansson has been knocked off my number 1 spot to be replaced with Melanie Laurent.

Oh god I saw that the other do too. Good opening minute. Utter gob poo the rest of it. Like Kermode said, The Prestige for dummies.

Salvadora

If Wenger doesn't sign a deal contract, who do you reckon is gonna take over? Hristo Stoichkov is a cheeky side bet.

Arsene hand picked Dragan Stojkovic as our next manager some years ago. Information is as scarcely available about his managerial career (most spent in the J-League).

Things may have changed, but that may still be the plan.

Timurid

Arsene hand picked Dragan Stojkovic as our next manager some years ago. Information is as scarcely available about his managerial career (most spent in the J-League).

Well that plan looks like it's going to happen. :D

D_prOdigy

I think back to Moyes succeeding Wenger on my FM12 and I laugh. then have an existential crisis.

Oh god I saw that the other do too. Good opening minute. Utter gob poo the rest of it. Like Kermode said, The Prestige for dummies.

I haven't seen The Prestige :( It was a pretty dumb movie though, but I can still really enjoy summer blockbusters despite their faults. I suppose you can tell that from the fact I wanted to go see Pacific Rim haha.
The twist at the end totally surprised me to be fair, I knew the guy in the safe would be involved somehow but I assumed he just secretly escaped

Salvadora

Arsene's acting like a bit of a gobshite.

I'm wondering if the players coming out pleading for big signings were out of desperation, rather than expectance.

L1NETT

I haven't seen The Prestige
The twist at the end totally surprised me to be fair, I knew the guy in the safe would be involved somehow but I assumed he just secretly escaped

1) You need to! Nolan's best movie imo.

2)
Ehh, I kind of saw it coming tbh. They get bigging up Lionel and I saw that Morgan freeman and the french girl as red herrings. The first line of the movie kind of gave it away tbh lol

chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim Giroud

Santi Cazorla is better than you

Fixed

Bumhead

Banned
I still don't know why Rooney doesn't just shave it all off.

Looks better than the thinning mess he has right now.

Men who have to "hold on" piss me off.

Every single male who is balding or receding would instantly look better with it shaved. Stop fucking about, blokes.

Lightning

Banned
I've been up and down on it.

He obviously has very sociopathic behaviour mixed in with world class talent. It could backfire horribly and we'd end up like Liverpool, a laughing stock.
Behind RVP the best striker and attacking option in the PL. There is nothing to think about...

There is only up and up. Obviously won't happen but without question the best player we could hope to sign.

Feorax

No wonder we haven't signed Higuain yet, The Times are reporting that Madrid have upped his price from £23m to £37m.

Again, a striker being valued far in excess of what he's worth this summer.

Based on the moves this summer alone across Europe, Suarez must be worth £60 million by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom